Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (27508 Views)

Can You Hold A First Class Degree And Be Jobless? / Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics / 4.58million Nigerians Became Jobless In Buhari's Administation - NBS Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by fxbot: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
damiloladuke:

Thanks, am bringing in somethin unique and new though
whats the code you use to link those text in your signature?
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by kolajoo(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
fxbot:
I have some que to ask bro, can u beep my line 08179998808
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
fxbot:

dont get it. was transposing to the code...i could send it to your email
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by fxbot: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
damiloladuke:

okay. I knew it but forgot the arrangement. could you post it again? so I can quickly use it. Thanks
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by fxbot: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
damiloladuke:

okay here. eurobigdata at gmail
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Benjom(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
zangiff:
blogging is real

You can say that again my brother.
Re: How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Oworock(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
damiloladuke:
I immediately swung into action and kicked off my blogging training. I used a friend's laptop to set up my training blog www.teamcrea8.com , then began massive publicity on facebook. I wasn't surprised at the way people turned up for the training. People need additional skills and income. I would simply send my eBOOKS to trainees and after they have studied, I invite them to my training platform, where I expose them to the practical and money making aspects of blogging.

I ran this training from March to July constantly, every weekend and I never for once set my eyes on my trainees and no one ever complained about poor delivery afterwards. And if you can still remember, I used a Tecno P5 to run the training.

In June I got a Tecno 8H tab from the proceeds of the training. It's an 8" Android tab that made my work easier and allowed me to go into other aspects of blogging. In July I got my Personal Laptop and ever since then, I have remained more relevant in the blogosphere. Gotten noticed by Premium Nigerian bloggers, such as JideTheblogger of OgbongeBlog, Owolabi of Oworock, Bukunmi of Sobolation and quite a number of them.

Since then my income has never been less than N50,000 monthly in blogging activities and that was before I got my laptop. Immediately I got the laptop, I was able to do more research as it is what I know to do best and as God will favour me, jobs begin to pour in through blog administration, blog building and designing. I worked with quite some notable people as Ify Onyegbule of Radio Port-Harcourt, Bunmi Fadahunsi of Rock City FM, Femi of GistMedia and to crown it all, an Italian information marketer got in touch and we striked a deal. It has been wonderful.

But just yesterday I got a direct cash delivery of £250 from one of my clients in Europe for a weeks job. And that has made my SEPTEMBER income double what I have been earning previously and if you will know, I don't have the almighty Adsense on my blog. I utilise the skills God has blessed me with, which is writing. You won't be surprised if I told you I studied Animal Breeding and Genetics at the Federal University of Agriculture, ABEOKUTA, Nigeria. I have never worked in the Agro-allied industry.

SOURCE: www.wenogetjob.com

Thanks for the success bro, sky is your starting point. My real name is [url="http://oworock.com/author/Oworock"]Owopetu Abiola[/url] Not Owolabi [[url="http://oworock.com"]Oworock.com[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Signs That It’s Time To Quit Your Job / Off And At Work Photos Of Pretty Female Naval Officer / Osinbajo's Selective Minimum Wage Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.