Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! (24467 Views)

See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class / Can I Further My Secondary School Education At Age 24? / See How I Was Able To Overcome Obstacles In My Secondary School Days(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by jerrymej(m): 12:11am On Sep 25, 2015
secondary school was a living testimony of fun.

can't forget the act of nicknaming my tutors may be after wrong pronunciation. (surely I was caught someday and was asked to dig my height). I bought not less than 6 bags of cement on numerous occasions that I was caught when scaling the fence (either to go and watch champions league semi final (Chelsea Barcelona), or during break period were I feel am tired of eating the food sold in the school, as if that's not all when I do scale the girls hostel's fence to see my bae (hahaha can't forget when I was caught with this), stole a lot from the school farm (agric farm)... don't even believed I'll graduate from that school..

hmmm May God with his infinity mercy forgive me all.
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by BlackOnassis(m): 2:14am On Sep 25, 2015
All these names sound familiar. This is definitely FGC Ilorin.

3 Likes

Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by BlackOnassis(m): 2:25am On Sep 25, 2015
Chartey:

...where swords rest and green boughs sway.
There rich fruits of knowledge beckon
As upward we make our way
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by iduzebaba(m): 3:33am On Sep 25, 2015
Mabel.. how far now... soo u sef dey hia..

1 Like

Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by ElGrecco(m): 3:36am On Sep 25, 2015
you are definitely an alumni of FGCILORIN.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by Edipee(m): 3:43am On Sep 25, 2015
Mznaett:
Pineapples,banana,plaintain,apples,oranges,mangoes,pear etc from orchads and sister's convent suffer for some girls hand back then chai!sad

They never termed it stealing rather there were just reaping from where they sow shawink

Night calls with Saminarians and other guyz nkor?

Oh my! I just remembered that autrocity house called "Osmond hall" different kinds of sins happened there lipsrsealed

But I thank God I was a saint thentongue
Saint Edipee, I hail o!
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by Emasky4real(m): 5:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Chartey:
We've recently been sharing secondary school memories in my school's old students' Facebook group and I thought to write this.

Source : Inspired by old friends.

Tosyne2much, emusmith, wristbangle and all the other list-makers una dey try o.

@Op from your write-up it appears you attended a federal goverment college. My experience at FGC Idoani is not different from the points you stated.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by agamali1(m): 5:49am On Sep 25, 2015
Proud FGC Ilorin alumni . Danger still rings a bell. Omo I miss sec sch days mehn
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by iyaire: 5:51am On Sep 25, 2015
oathman:

guy na Lagos state model college, Badore u go?? grin
I rep LSMC Badore
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by Mznaett: 7:00am On Sep 25, 2015
ellahzy:

night calls with seminarians? .. he he tongue

toh bad gan... I fear boarding house pass anything

#proudlyDayStudent

Babe,,if na only Semi dem e for better nawink Some 'em girls been cross border sef enter some priest 2...But me likey myself cuz I no do d latertongue

#Boarding sch rock my dear
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by Mznaett: 7:03am On Sep 25, 2015
Edipee:
Saint Edipee, I hail o!
Koko,,I dey Hail too!grin
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by wristbangle: 7:13am On Sep 25, 2015
Nice one op smiley
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by engrzion(m): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2015
my mentor (Mr Glen Orighoyegha) advised me in 2012, to take action on an idea that I have been sitting on for the past 2 years, an idea to start a lesson center.

I Had this idea ever since but never took action, so I launched the idea, full of hope and aspirations that my success mentality will carry me through this part and it did but not without some challenges and rough bumps here and there

For the first three months I had only 3 students, having paid rent, spent money to make chairs, spent money on banners and adverts, the turn out wasn’t pleasant at all, but when you have a success driven mentality you realize that it takes courage to pick yourself up every single day believing that one day will be your day

I kept on seeing things working out, I kept on calling forth those things as be not as though they were and In January of the next year (2013), I had over 90 students.

This was what I saw in my mind at the time I started the business, but for three months it never came to pass.
It takes courage to hold on when expectation doesn’t meet reality

Stay on this matter till success finds you. You have what It takes to succeed

Start that business, remember that you dont have to be Great to get started, but you have to get started to be Great!

You will go far in life!

‪#‎ProblemSolver‬
‪#‎CleverMinds‬
‪#‎StudentsCorner‬

Need Counseling? Call: 08137506467

Share your experience of how you started your own business!

1 Like

Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 25, 2015
not all school that bullying is allowed not even to think of junior student bullying a junior student too, and do too this act of no bullying some of the students don't have respect for their senior

"Mostly federal schools"
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by engrjacuzzi: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2015
I think most of us that graduated over 15 years ago really enjoyed boarding school life though it looked unbearable but was simply the best discipline we got.
I don't think unity schools still has that adventurous and fantasy anymore. I represent FGC Ilorin.
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by ebony2011(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2015
Good one but you barely missed out one A Trip to babylon. in this act guys go on illegal visit to female hostels,its a serious offence and can lead to expulsion.
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by ellahzy(f): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2015
Mznaett:

Babe,,if na only Semi dem e for better nawink Some 'em girls been cross border sef enter some priest 2...But me likey myself cuz I no do d latertongue

#Boarding sch rock my dear

grin una dey threaten God oo...
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by smudge2079(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2015
I won't forget "Going to the upper chamber"
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by Sent4rina: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2015
Memory oh memory. Op reminds me of those memorable days in CHRIST SCHOOL Ado-Ekiti...

#sec sch runz is very hard to forget.
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by deewhy13(f): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2015
the guy dat post dis must b a product of FGC Ilorin without no doubt. wit all d likes of Nick names mentioned, especially d great Danger. amma proud product of dis school. #Ayangba

1 Like

Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by juddexy2(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2015
cuddling and squeezing my crush behind the toilet....lol
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by sixtinx(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2015
lols.d whole tin makes me remember science school kuru,jos.
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by oathman(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2015
iyaire:

I rep LSMC Badore

really? WOW... wch set
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by ElGrecco(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2015
BlackOnassis:
There rich fruits of knowledge beckon As upward we make our way
straining striving never yielding

1 Like

Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by KSAfolabi(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2015
If u'av evr try day skul u go enjoy am past boarding skul.
2 "abete" dey for my skul den and nw, der ar LEKKI & ARIGBA.
I REP SAINT ANDREW'S ANGLICAN GRAMMAR SCHOOL ONDO. ONDO STATE.
I if u think odawise go der am se am urself.
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by wizean(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2015
I rep FGC Idoani '02......... Breeding thugs all the way !
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by harffie(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Chartey:
We've recently been sharing secondary school memories in my school's old students' Facebook group and I thought to write this.

Source : Inspired by old friends.

Tosyne2much, emusmith, wristbangle and all the other list-makers una dey try o.
Toasting your senior.
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by Emasky4real(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2015
wizean:
I rep FGC Idoani '02......... Breeding thugs all the way !

I rep FGC Idoani 2006 set

1 Like

Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by Sammyblaq(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2015
This brought back memories.

8. LEAVE
If you are been caught in the act of leaving the school without Exit card signed and stamped by the principal, you will be severely punished and suspended.
The school gave me ONE, I stole ONE making it TWO but I never signed any but kept leaving the school. AWOL!

Remember how we killed a pig...
matter plenty.

OP nice school codes...
Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by Chartey(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2015
harffie:
Toasting your senior.
Even if your senior toast you, na still die get you.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Worst Offences In My Secondary School! by Chartey(m): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2015
ebony2011:
Good one but you barely missed out one A Trip to babylon. in this act guys go on illegal visit to female hostels,its a serious offence and can lead to expulsion.
Very true. I initially wrote "common" but changed it to "worst" to get more traffic. It should have made my list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Hilarious Facts About Most Nigerian Universities / UNILAG SUG Leaders Bag Four Semesters Suspension Each / Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.