Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Metal Gear Solid - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Metal Gear Solid (1571 Views)

Gta V Vs Metal Gear Solid v -phantom Pain / Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain / Final Fantasy Or Metal Gear Solid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Metal Gear Solid by halberd05(m): 12:56am On Apr 13, 2009
all metal gear solid addicts in d house, say AYE! cool
who's your favourite character?
Re: Metal Gear Solid by omega25red(m): 1:05am On Apr 13, 2009
aye love snake
Re: Metal Gear Solid by 2dyefor: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2009
Duh!
Re: Metal Gear Solid by halberd05(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2009
snake huh? i think raiden is way cooler than snake. cool
Re: Metal Gear Solid by blackmann(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2009
in metal gear three, i couldn't get beyond the stage where i was to kill that old sniper(what's his name again. . . The End, i believe). the guy keeps disapearing and appearing at odd places. . . does anyone have any tips on killing the old Zap?
Re: Metal Gear Solid by halberd05(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2009
i remember wasting that old fart using a stun grenade n shot gun. ok, here's a tip--when u encounter him, after d gun fight n he bails, trail his foot steps to his next hideout. he always leaves footmarks but they fade with time, so look for footsteps on d ground n follow them quickly. hope that helps.
Re: Metal Gear Solid by utotomi3(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2009
That girl FORTUNE is the best by far. She has the ability to divert bullets and missiles from hitting her. She wishes to die but no bullet or missile is able to hit her.
Re: Metal Gear Solid by Nwazo(m): 9:25am On May 07, 2009
Chai!!! Dis guy, you wicked! How can you say pick only one

Anyhow sha, if it's going to be like that. I'm picking Frank Jaeger AKA Gray Fox.

Re: Metal Gear Solid by mccloud224(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2009
I'd pick Big Mama from MG4.She's bad ass.
Re: Metal Gear Solid by monstah(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2009
u amatuers know the boss?
Re: Metal Gear Solid by halberd05(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2009
the boss may be cool, but she was too mean in mgs3. angry that chick embarassed snake when she broke his bones n wrecked his guns. embarassed
if the metal gear series continues, i think raiden or johnny will be snake's replacement. frankly, i didn't like d old snake in mgs4. i always wore d skull mask to hide his wrinkles tongue

gray fox, that's one bad @$$ ninja. cool
Re: Metal Gear Solid by kizito902(m): 2:33am On May 30, 2009
I had the same problem wit The End in MGS3.The guy almost drove me crazy.Well i had to look for a cheat.Searched for one and what i saw was very funny.All i had to do was exit the game and step up my system time (by about two years or so) and the guy just died of old age! All my food got spoilt though.Anyway i think Raiden will replace Old Snake in the next Metal Gear.I hope it'll also be directed my Hideo Kojima.The guy is just something else.
Re: Metal Gear Solid by halberd05(m): 11:42pm On May 30, 2009
lol!! he died of old age? gosh, that's cold grin
i heard kojima isn't going to direct d next metal gear (without d "solid"wink but i think his successor is pretty good too. we'll just have to wait n see how good he really is.
Re: Metal Gear Solid by sniperwolf(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2009
Let me take you all back to MGS 1. My favourite character was Sniperwolf: Deadly and Beautiful Sharp Shooter, I also like Gray Fox the guy was a pain in the ass, as for Psycho Mantis he is a weak man after switching control port and for Rex it was really difficult. In MGS 2: Sons of Liberty Liquid-Ocelot is my man. I didn't play MGS 3: Snake Eater because I thought I was too old to be playing games and for MGS: Portable Ops, Gene was my man after unlocking all the character I like to play with Null, for his speed and reflex.
It seems Null and Gray Fox are the same for both stories
Re: Metal Gear Solid by Bawss1(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2009
Yeah The End was quite a pain in the butt, I beat him after spending goodness-knows how many hours on that stage. I discovered the cheat where you reset your console clock after all my sweat and since then told all my friends. There are other cheats too on how to beat The End like one where you look for his parrot to spot his position.
Re: Metal Gear Solid by xJaysonx(m): 2:11am On Jun 20, 2009
It's definitely Solid Snake right from MGS1. Haven#t played 4 yet. .
Re: Metal Gear Solid by vowiski(m): 4:07am On Jun 23, 2009
solidus
Re: Metal Gear Solid by halberd05(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2009
he11 yeah! i agree man ,SOLIDUS rocks! smiley
Re: Metal Gear Solid by Ayhor2unde(m): 1:05am On Jul 24, 2009
"The End",nit vission goggles com in handy against this cunninly old sniper.it exposes his camouflages.i killed him unda 2hrs
Re: Metal Gear Solid by Ayhor2unde(m): 1:58am On Jul 24, 2009
solid snake
Re: Metal Gear Solid by Infoseye(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2009
;d
Re: Metal Gear Solid by Infoseye(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2009
grin For my Metal Gear fans enjoy this comic. grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With My Ps2 Usb Game Problem / Street Fighter 4 Tournament / How Long You'd Last If Your Favorite Games Were Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.