Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll (30440 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by dreamworld: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2015
i was on youtube and bump into this
it looks so real and tempting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PTLxfIgyBs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by skondo09(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2015
No human effort can replace God's perfect work

5 Likes

Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by akraym(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2015
dreamworld:
i was on youtube and bump into this
it looks so real and tempting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PTLxfIgyBs
Damn shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by deadZONE: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
can she do doggy and give blows?

i cant live with both.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by CARLOSZ: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Any person who can have sex with this, can also do it with the dead.
Yuck.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by dreamworld: 12:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
CARLOSZ:
Any person who can have sex with this, can also do it with the dead.
Yuck.
grin grin grin
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
You can even tighten the artificial pusee to your taste grin

3 Likes

Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
When babes go dey do shakara
abeg bring dat sex doll her mak i bleep her grin

4 Likes

Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Can she gush "squi-rt"
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
grayht:
Can she gush "squi-rt"

That's why its artificial grin (mimic af da real thing 'for pervs' tho) smiley
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
skondo09:
No human effort can replace God's perfect work
don't don't jump to conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by IamLEGEND1: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
I need to order one of those things.

i'm still curious how they are gonna safely mimic the vagínal contractions that happen during the big'O'

if the mechanisms malfunction while ur díck still dey inside,you are OYO....

e go crush ur penís,turn am to paste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by 5minsmadness: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
[size=22pt]Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrghhhhh[/size]

1 Like

Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by skondo09(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
don't don't jump to conclusion.

dts my verdict cos no machine can be better than me. Humans are explorers, only God is a perfectionist

2 Likes

Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
skondo09:

dts my verdict cos no machine can be better than me. Humans are explorers, only God is a perfectionist
like I said, don't jump to conclusion.
Robots are increasingly becoming more advanced. And soon, they will be better than humans in many categories.
God may have created humans, but that doesn't mean humans can't create a God.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by hahn(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
Robots are increasingly becoming more advanced. And soon, they will be better than humans in many categories.

And what's your proof of this?

1 Like

Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
hahn:

And what's your proof of this?
exactly.
I have no proof. which is why I used the word may.

Besides, I had to come down to his level. wink
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by hahn(m): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
exactly.
I have no proof. which is why I used the word may.

Besides, I had to come down to his level. wink

I was actually looking forward to the proof grin
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
hahn:

there has never been any proof. grin grin

Oh wait, robinhez has a proof. cool
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by RobinHez(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
there has never been any proof. grin grin
Oh wait, robin.hez has a proof. cool
I wonder what u've been fed with.. undecided
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

I wonder what u've been fed with.. undecided
undecided undecided
He is asking for proof that God exists, I don't have one.
Is it a crime to refer him to you? angry
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by johnydon22(m): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Teempakguy:

There is an android robot in a Japanese festival, people actually thought an andoid robot there was a human. Nobody could realize it wasn't until told so.

In the near future it will be impossible to point out difference between a robot and a human.

But no matter how realistic synthetic sex dolls get, it can never replace real pvssy for real.

Nothing is like real nice warm P brother!!!.

Though very soon man will have realistic wife/gf androids that will be the very desire of the man who wants an android wife both in character and looks will hit market soon.

Women will really get a huge competition from Android girl friends and wives soon.

But i am #TeamRealPvssy Forever grin
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by RobinHez(m): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
undecided undecided He is asking for proof that God exists, I don't have one. Is it a crime to refer him to you? angry
Gerrout jhor!
U're only trying to incite me undecided

What kinda things have u been taking lately? I read my 'followings' and I smh...
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
RobinHez:

Gerrout jhor!

U're only trying to incite me undecided

What kinda things have u been taking lately? I read my 'followings' and I smh...
okay, no vex. lipsrsealed

I won't incite you again. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by johnydon22(m): 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
hahn:

He used the word "MAY" showing his assertion was a hypothetical postulation
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by pacino26(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Blood of heaven Hmmmm, ndi a anago ASAI!!!
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
johnydon22:

There is an android robot in a Japanese festival, people actually thought an andoid robot there was a human. Nobody could realize it wasn't until told so.

In the near future it will be impossible to point out difference between a robot and a human.

But no matter how realistic synthetic sex dolls get, it can never replace real pvssy for real.

Nothing is like real nice warm P brother!!!.

Though very soon man realistic wife androids that will be the very desire of the man who wants an android wife both in character and looks will hit market soon.

Women will really get a huge competition from Android girl friends and wives soon.

But i am #TeamRealPvssy Forever grin
most people assume that humans cannot create other "humans" because they would need to create a. Trillion or more cells, and organs . . . but it really doesn't work like that.
With silicon photonics and cloud computing, one can create a very humanoid entity capable of passing the Turing test and even getting stronger than humans.
in fact, I'm the future, the only way humans can be on par with these things we're creating, would be to fuse ourselves with them. Biotechnology.

The world just keeps getting more and more complicated. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by hahn(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
johnydon22:

He used the word "MAY" showing his assertion was a hypothetical postulation

Apparently smiley
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by johnydon22(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
most people assume that humans cannot create other "humans" because they would need to create a. Trillion or more cells, and organs . . . but it really doesn't work like that.
With silicon photonics and cloud computing, one can create a very humanoid entity capable of passing the Turing test and even getting stronger than humans.
in fact, I'm the future, the only way humans can be on par with these things we're creating, would be to fuse ourselves with them. Biotechnology.

The world just keeps getting more and more complicated. cheesy cheesy

Flesh and organs are now being grown in the lab.

This lab tech has advance so when you need a flesh replaced due to injury they would not need external flesh or synthetic substitutes but rather grow a flesh from a single cell of yours that will be exactly yours because actually it is yours.

This is to me is a solution to our problem of hunting other animals into extinction.

Soon, laboratory grown meats will be used instead of hunting and almost throwing all the animals in this world into a extinction.

The future of AI will get to the extent that robots will soon be indistinguishable from humans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
johnydon22:

This lab tech has advance so when you need a flesh replaced due to injury they would not need external flesh or synthetic substitutes but rather grow a flesh from a single cell of yours that will be exactly yours because actually it is yours.

This is to me is a solution to our problem of hunting other animals into extinction.

Soon, laboratory grown meats will be used instead of hunting and almost throwing all the animals in this world into a extinction.

The future of AI will get to the extent that robots will soon be indistinguishable from humans.
Lolz, playing God? embarassed
Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by johnydon22(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
Lolz, playing God? embarassed
That depends on your definition of God..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Robot For Men ;140 Cm Real Love And Sex Doll by menesheh(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
johnydon22:

Like seriously bro. The rate at which technology and research in all field of studies are advancing is so amazing. If the trend continue with this pace, we are going to witness tremendous change in behavioral patterns and revolution in every sphere of human endeavors in the next few hundreds of years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) / Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.