Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? (4303 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / PHOTOS; This Kids Partying In My Neighbourhood On Boxing Day. Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
BE truthfull, will you marry her if she is the daughter of dangote? "remember this is how she will be till death. "ladies will you allow your brother to marry her? "cc lalasticlala

Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by agarawu23(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Marry gini? shocked

Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by zinachidi(m): 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
no be human being?

Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
agarawu23:
Marry gini? shocked
lol money is involve o
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
zinachidi:
no be human being?
yes or no
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by coolebux(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Traditional marriage/white wedding the same day.

#yes_I_will

Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by princeisah26(m): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
If she wot it I will 4get abt d money..She self she b human being

Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by woky: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
no be person born her ni??
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by agarawu23(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
fantazia:
lol money is involve o
no way grin
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by zyzxx(m): 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dangote? She will be already taken before it reach my turn

Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
Na dis kin girl I dey find, plus de money, na to go take chieftaincy title for village
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by jmichlins(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
of course even without her being the daughter of dangote. she just put on that particular dress as a model. from all indications she needs my flavored juice that turns a lepka to busty and a busty to ......
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by hatux: 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
I dey craze...
This like eating bread without butter nor water...embarassed

Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
What is this?
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by ggrin(f): 1:13am On Sep 20, 2015
May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with serenity to me smiley....a whole day to celebrate smiley
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:16am On Sep 20, 2015
ggrin:
May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with serenity to me smiley....a whole day to celebrate smiley
AMEN
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by ggrin(f): 1:17am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:18am On Sep 20, 2015
ggrin:
by d way, is today ur birthday or ure just a fake pastor?
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:38am On Sep 20, 2015
ggrin:

Happy Birthday dear! grin
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 20, 2015
ggrin:
hmm happy birthday awon weirei 100%
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by ggrin(f): 6:34am On Sep 20, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
by d way, is today ur birthday or ure just a fake pastor?
sure its my birthday cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by ggrin(f): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Happy Birthday dear! grin
thanks logo wizardangry grin
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by ggrin(f): 6:35am On Sep 20, 2015
fantazia:
hmm happy birthday awon weirei 100%
thanks fanta lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2015
she's cute na after marriage i'll make sure i start buying processed food with the most calorie watch her get fat in a month
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2015
she's cute na after marriage i'll make sure i start buying processed food with the most calorie watch her get fat in a month.hbd ggrin

Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by jonaifame22(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2015
If it's true love I have for her I'll marry her, but if it's for money, I'll decline she's just a daughter of dangote and I am a child of God, so I deserve the best, I'll not just marry cos I'm hoping to land a fortune in another's man daughter cos of his fortune, I think phillipians 4 :19 shld do
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by christinie(f): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2015
Guys you can marry her and feed her with fufu.
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 20, 2015
ggrin:
thanks fanta lipsrsealed
lol ure welcum coke
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by iamrealdeji(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2015
I'll marry her shaperly,she's beautiful,just skinny
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by ggrin(f): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2015
fantazia:
lol ure welcum coke
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by Idydarling(f): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2015
is that not the clothes from Kanye's collection? ?
Re: Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Idydarling:
is that not the clothes from Kanye's collection? ?
LOL yeah

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Shares After Valentine Photos / Ladies: Which Body Part Do You Like Being Touched The Most? / If You Are A Virgin, Please Ignore This Post.