Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News (56390 Views)

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / HID Awolowo Dies At 99, Praying For Her Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by TI1919(m): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
God win

undecided
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by tigar007(m): 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
OkparaJesus:

See this speechless fool. Do you think I have your time. yourbas have been fools since 1914

Superabundance of foulness, wholly immoral and degenerate. You cannot have a good life. Awolowo had the best intellect in his prime. What have you got?
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by superstar1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
CSTR2:
Zik has blazed his name in the pantheon of african greats like kwame nkrumah, mandela, sankara and the likes.
He has never been known to play in local bigoted waters, not even during the civil war.
He is spoken of with respect throughout Nigeria, something that awolowo can never get.
Give the zik of africa his due respect. Your awolowo will never be that respected in this world or the afterlife.

What was the achievement of the noise making and chest beating ceremonial president, that the British blackmailed into submission based on his corrupt actions of embezzling public funds?
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by zudozz: 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
tpiander:
I thought she was 99 some years ago.

99 was her football age.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by inzek(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
eaayaaa so mrs awolowo.u later died.biafra children is waiting for you.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by zudozz: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
wengerjay:
Ooni Of Ife gone
Olu of Warri dead
Now, HID Awolowo, the Yeyeoba Of Ife.
She is linked with the two powerful monarchs.
Her husband last public outing was the Coronation Of Olu Of Warri.
Her husband was instrumental to the enthronement of Sijuwade as Ooni Of Ife in 1980. And she was honored with chieftancy title By the late Ooni.

I am not insinuating she is the main ABOBAKU O.
REST IN PEACE MAMA RERE.

LAST WEEK WEY I DEY BENIN I HEAR SAY OBA SEF DON KPEME. ONLY SAY THEM NO DEY TALK AM. BUT U CAN ONLY TYPE IT.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by gidjah(m): 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
Last time i saw her is 1987!!,yea yea,that was shortly after honeys demise.R I P DEAR MAMA
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by nightmile: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
OfoIgbo:
RIP HIV Awolowo

That's what will wipe out your family..
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by tigar007(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=CSTR2 post=38179219]You are obviously brain dead.
Your awolowo was not deemed worthy of honour after his rat poison ordeal, when the likes of abacha were honoured.
Your awolowo must be the most unfortunate man in the world.[/quot

With your filthy verbal hemorrhages, you are low in the moral scale, so damnable dirty. So vile and degenerate, that when your time comes, it will take a special dispensation from Heaven to get you to the bottommost pit of Hell... #Beanbrain
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by funkybully(f): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Iyawo awo (frog), please when u get there tell awo that d free education he gave to yolobastards are in vain as igbo kids are now coming tops in competitive exams while beneficiaries of his free education gives birth to omoniles nd omoloja, babaoloja, iyaloja that makes this kind of waec results below

Tell awo (frog) that d 20 pounds punishment on igbos have propelled them to the extent that they are now buying up Lagos after fulani took ilorin.

Tell awo (frog ) that Nigeria is heading to abyss and that d biafrans he punished are enjoying Nigeria more than his lazy ppl.

Sun rere o!

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by bigtt76(f): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sad.... would have been 100 in November this year. RIP Mama.

McCarlito:
Awwww she would've waited one more year na make she clock 100
Choi!! Death u're wicked
angry angry angry angry
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by CSTR2: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=tigar007 post=38180141][/quote]I am not as vile as the man who sanctioned a starvation policy against millions of women and children .
You will rot in hell for supporting a vile and evil man.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by nightmile: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
adekunle0000:
RIP MAMA but please tell Chief Awolowo that the Free Education for the mass production of schools attendees, Genocide through food blockage he helped championed, 20 pounds and Indigenization decree has done nothing to put we Omo Odua ahead of other tribes. Tell him that the Southeastern are at the top of their game again. Adieu Mama. We will miss your counsel.

Yes oh, Igbo are on top of criminality , prostitution, drugs and armed robbery.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by funkybully(f): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
With her death, awolowo name is dead too. Nothing to honour the bastard awoloewolo outside South West.

Awolowolo was a local champion nd bigot worshipped in South West. No airport or stadium named after him.

Rot in hell awo (toad)
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by funkybully(f): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
[s]
nightmile:

Yes oh, Igbo are on top of criminality , prostitution, drugs and armed robbery.
[/s]

Yolobasterds are world champion in rape, incest, ritual, juju, assasination, ashaaawo and agberoism
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
Udmaster:
you are a DISGRACE to the Law Profession..I Am not suprised, Touts nowadays can buy a certificate.. where went that your anti-Igbo thread?
A Feminine Bunkom making Noise.

please who are you? you ibos ehn.....una matter dey supreme court
o.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by onenaira3: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mtcheweewwwwwww who cares. If she die, she die. If she lives, she lives. If she was a good person, God will open his arm for am and she'll rest in peace. If she was devilish and evil as her toad of a husband, she'll burn in hell for eternity just like him. What comes to her all depend on how she lived. She is a complete nobody to me so I can careless about whether she's living or dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
It seems the red mud romanis want to delibrately mess up this thread.well no problem.Iheabunikechuks,fatijeomaokolie,ChukuAbiama,okolochyke,ibotic,after1,MbaEmeritus,attacker231,MrkenOkonkwo and Chidozieude.Please you're needed here. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by nightmile: 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
CSTR2:
Zik has blazed his name in the pantheon of african greats like kwame nkrumah, mandela, sankara and the likes.
He has never been known to play in local bigoted waters, not even during the civil war.
He is spoken of with respect throughout Nigeria, something that awolowo can never get.
Give the zik of africa his due respect. Your awolowo will never be that respected in this world or the afterlife.

Please use your head a little and check history. Even your Zik admitted That Pa Awo was living years ahead of them at the time. In terms of Intelligence, idea, foresight and so on it's an insult to even compare Pa Awolowo with Zik. Pa Awolowo was his mentor.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by DCTrendy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
If there is any mission you re unable to accomplish, may you be well and around when your children accomplish them.

Amen.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by nightmile: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Yolobasterds are world champion in rape, incest, ritual, juju, assasination, ashaaawo and agberoism

Your mum is still on our street looking for customer this night..

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by funkybully(f): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
[s]
nightmile:

Your mum is still on our street looking for customer this night..
[/s]

Ur cream rubbing, ashaaaawo mother, just finished servicing my bingo dog now for 100 naira.

Ur feeding money is on d way. Ewa agoyin 30 naira ati breadi 50 naira.

Wretched bastard!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by cole265(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
OkparaJesus:
Useless post. It was the husband that caused the lost of our Bifrian war. At the end Hausa people deceived the yourbas. Yourbas have been fools since 1914. Meet your husband in HELL FIRE.

Hehehehe...oro na dun....ikobokobo! Yanmiri buruku.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by cole265(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
funkybully:
With her death, awolowo name is dead too. Nothing to honour the bastard awoloewolo outside South West.

Awolowolo was a local champion nd bigot worshipped in South West. No airport or stadium named after him.

Rot in hell awo (toad)

Your post merely show how jelouse you are of the yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by Thermythorpe(f): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mama H.I.D Awolowo passing on is a mere ephemeral recumbent hibernation; an empyrean paradisiac rendezvous lies ahead. Heaven is the terminus. The ecclesiastic, executive and legislature and all Nigerians at large have lost a solitaire. I am in a state of metagrabolised melancholia.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by tupacshakur(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
onenaira3:
Mtcheweewwwwwww who cares. If she die, she die. If she lives, she lives. If she was a good person, God will open his arm for am and she'll rest in peace. If she was devilish and evil as her toad of a husband, she'll burn in hell for eternity just like him. What comes to her all depend on how she lived. She is a complete nobody to me so I can careless about whether she's living or dead

You should have ignored the thread if truly she was a complete "Nobody" to you.

I guess the name "Awolowo" strikes a chord with you when mentioned.

Did you lose any close relative during the civil war? Was your father's property in Port-harcourt not released to him after the civil war? grin

Inconsequential Flat-head!

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by sufficiency(f): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Rip mama Awooo!
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by onenaira3: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
tupacshakur:

You should have ignored the thread if truly she was a complete "Nobody" to you.

I guess the name "Awolowo" strikes a chord with you when mentioned.

Did you lose any close relative during the civil war? Was your father's property in Port-harcourt not released to him after the civil war? grin

Inconsequential Flat-head!

As a matter of fact, I f2king did and to bring him into this, if I ever find you in this world, best believe your f2king @ss would be seeing your maker that f2king day.

Worthless, starving, savage neanderthal.
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by precious1967(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
RIP MAMA. GOOD NIGHT
Re: BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News by nightmile: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Ur cream rubbing, ashaaaawo mother, just finished servicing my bingo dog now for 100 naira.

Ur feeding money is on d way. Ewa agoyin 30 naira ati breadi 50 naira.

Wretched bastard!

That's what your tribe is known for.. Prostitution. I could assist you and your mother if you want to advance your trade abroad. Low class slot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tension In Akwa Ibom Over Akpabio’s ‘Likely’ Defeat / Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral / Governor Akeredolu Inspects Ore Flyover Project (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.