Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Sanusi Wanted to Expose GEJ But He Was Sacked And Accused Of Funding Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Wanted to Expose GEJ But He Was Sacked And Accused Of Funding Boko Haram (942 Views)

Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election / Lamido Wanted To Expose GEJ But He Was Sacked And Accused Of Funding Boko Haram / Diezani: Sanusi Wanted To Be Afdb President But Jonathan’s Men Frustrated Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi Wanted to Expose GEJ But He Was Sacked And Accused Of Funding Boko Haram by emmanuel596(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
If we could recall back when sanusi raised an alarm about GEJs fraud and dizianis looting of NNPC fund summing to about $28 billion ....sanusi saw the wrong deeds of GEJ and his evil cabinet members when sanusi wanted to expose GEJ he was sacked and acquisitions were on him that he was the one who stole the money and funded boko haram with it today we have seen and heard of soo many fraudulent deals GEJ masterminded with Alison his side chick I don't know why PMB is still wasting time to do the needful..

I know some idiots will still come and hail their wicked hero GEJ that would have finished nigerians /nigerias treasury if he had won the 2015 elections...please suggest the best punishment for GEJ and his army of looters squard

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Wanted to Expose GEJ But He Was Sacked And Accused Of Funding Boko Haram by madridguy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Sanusi Wanted to Expose GEJ But He Was Sacked And Accused Of Funding Boko Haram by Caseless: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Gej my foot!
Re: Sanusi Wanted to Expose GEJ But He Was Sacked And Accused Of Funding Boko Haram by Jaraworldsms(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
life in prison
Re: Sanusi Wanted to Expose GEJ But He Was Sacked And Accused Of Funding Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
GEJ my hero!!!

Ehen! Who wants to kill him/her self undecided
Re: Sanusi Wanted to Expose GEJ But He Was Sacked And Accused Of Funding Boko Haram by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Try harder, But keep Masturbating
Re: Sanusi Wanted to Expose GEJ But He Was Sacked And Accused Of Funding Boko Haram by Emodeee: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:
lagmostuglee, how u dey?
Re: Sanusi Wanted to Expose GEJ But He Was Sacked And Accused Of Funding Boko Haram by xandy84: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
For the sake of fairness and justice. Have your fact ready before acccusing GEJ, any former minister or even Buhari. Sitting down behind a computer or phone to type this trash shows how immature you are because accusation without fact is call libel and can earn you jail time.. Grow up
Re: Sanusi Wanted to Expose GEJ But He Was Sacked And Accused Of Funding Boko Haram by emmanuel596(m): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
xandy84:
For the sake of fairness and justice. Have your fact ready before acccusing GEJ, any former minister or even Buhari. Sitting down behind a computer or phone to type this trash shows how immature you are because accusation without fact is call libel and can earn you jail time.. Grow up
For your mind you don drop lyrics about GEJ
Re: Sanusi Wanted to Expose GEJ But He Was Sacked And Accused Of Funding Boko Haram by xandy84: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
Really? My point is made. Ignorance is when you do not have your fact before accusing someone of wrong doing. In a sane clime, you end up behind bars for false accusation but anything goes in naija.
Am not in support of corruptions but we all need to verify our claims before coming public. Simple

emmanuel596:

For your mind you don drop lyrics about GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Throwback Pic Of HID Awolowo And Her Husband When They Were Young / My Opinion Of The Ministerial Screening Rules / Is It Possible That Alamieyeseigha Is Faking His Own Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.