Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

What Is The Meaning Of This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Meaning Of This Dream (2014 Views)

Help Me Understand And Explain This Dream Please / Please I Need Help With This Dream Abeg / What Does This Dream Mean ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by tobodex(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
What is the meaning of this dream, good response please: At times I have dreams where I see myself in my secondary school, even though I have graduated from there since 1993. I see my self in d hostel environment (cause I went to a boarding school), even the hostel locker I used I will see myself around there. Please I really need to know what this dream mean.......and if there is a way to stop it.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by zyzxx(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Is can be a sign or backward or maybe there is something spiritual attached to ur life thru ur sch

Pray to be set free
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by mekzyjoe(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
tobodex:
What is the meaning of this dream, good response please: At times I have dreams where I see myself in my secondary school, even though I have graduated from there since 1993. I see my self in d hostel environment (cause I went to a boarding school), even the hostel locker I used I will see myself around there. Please I really need to know what this dream mean.......and if there is a way to stop it.
Dis means backwardness... I suggest u shud pray against ur village people includin one old woman in ur backyard.. ITS a terrible dream

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
I used 2 have this kind of dream b4.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by omoruyivictory(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
pls pray against any spirit of backwardness
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by tobodex(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
I used 2 have this kind of dream b4.

So what did u do to stop it
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by Rogersmith(m): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
Foundational powers(your village buddies) are fighting you. The only way out is prayer. There are drawing you back from the good things coming your way. Pray your way out bro, pray!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
It's spiritual or physical backwardness and stagnancy. If you are doing well in your physical life then the problem could probably be spiritual backwardness (Which would require coming closer to God); either way, pray against it whenever it happens and God will help you...
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
It's a dream. Is it supposed to mean something?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
tobodex:
That is a familiar dream...from the word familiar spirits,
Nothing to worry about...the devil is just vain,
Its just to wear you down and it happens when we are going through some tough seasons, spiritually,
The season will change and the dreams too, and the wearing down,
Times and seasons, my friend, they come and go just like night and day,
Peace be upon you,

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by eniigmar(m): 1:29am On Sep 20, 2015
Bro u need to Pray against d spirit of Backwardness/stagnation
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by Dekatron(m): 1:41am On Sep 20, 2015
See them yapping PRAY ABT THIS AND THAT. . . BLA BLA BLA.

Its a dream. You have emotional and psychological connections with the environment. Eat good food and divert your attention.

A dream is our subconscious being into play. Your brain is WONDERFUL to still retain a memory of 22 years ago intact and still feel attached to it. Damn!!

If this dream is bad, by logic, ALL DREAMS SHOULD BE PRAYED AGAINST THEN
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by Truckpusher(m): 1:44am On Sep 20, 2015
Op, when was the last time you checked yourself for malaria parasite? grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by orisa37: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2015
Give very useful advice on how to improve Primary and Secondary School education to this Buhari's government in all your writeups and privileged contacts(if any) with the government.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by majorgr: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
no, it doesnt mean backwardness nor doom and gloom. like u, i always do have such a dream even though i graduated from university long time ago. first i will like to tell you that d dream isnt complete. you must believe God to dream the remaining part completely.
like mine, i kept dreaming seeing my self writing exams, the first time i got 2 over 10, this made me unhappy. the second time i dreamt the say dream again writing a math exam, i got 4 over 10. it tried but i wasnt so happy. the third and final time i dreamt this dream again i got 6 over 10. since then i have been trice as intelligent as i have ever been to my amazement. this is the lord's doing.
it was a way of God informing me that my calling will be through education cuz for a long time i kept dreaming of such an environment as u say. Currently, i have written close to three books (unpublished), studying for master and intend to go for PhD when i finish. the after math of those dreams were the passion for education it brought to me. so find out your God given purpose before u conclude.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ All Black And Wearing Traditional Attir / Pastor Benny Hinn Shares An Amazing Testimony Of Pastor Chris' Healing Anointing / Why Africans Should Not Follow Abrahamic Religions (christianity, Islam, Judaism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.