Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

What Has Love Taught You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Love Taught You? (1956 Views)

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? / Has Love Anything To Do With Sex? / Share your experience: Has Love Been Fair To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Love Taught You? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
On this life journey you must have encountered love at least once in your life.what has it taught you?

As for me it taught me in pidgin english say ''as e take dey sweet na so e take dey kill''..

Please share yours
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by afolwalex20(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
I've never felt it so...
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by makingsense(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
When you are following Love carry your BRAIN
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by prettysassygirl(f): 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
I have learnt that love Is a two faced thing,beautiful and bitter as well
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by princealexndre(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
LOVE TAUGHT ME HOW TO GET BLIND.... #NOLOVE
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
That it is a curse and a punishment and that the best way to torture yourself is to give it to others hoping you'd one day get it back. Oh , it also only exists truly within the lines of family and blood line. For a woman to express or give it to a man is to invite torment, insults and shame upon yourself.
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 20, 2015
To be smart and sharp naani grin
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by kowalsky: 12:05am On Sep 20, 2015
that im marshmellow deep down embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Taught You? by Shaadey: 12:10am On Sep 20, 2015
Do not go into a relationship out of pity

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Taught You? by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 20, 2015
adepaki:
On this life journey you must have encountered love at least once in your life.what has it taught you?

As for me it taught me in pidgin english say ''as e take dey sweet na so e take dey kill''..

Please share yours
love is a b*tch

Gave up on it way back.. all ah gat now is lust and hate
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by Abukia404(f): 1:01am On Sep 20, 2015
Love has taught me to use my head and not my heart
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by amokeme(f): 1:21am On Sep 20, 2015
It has taught me to be selfless and that for someone to love me the way I want, I have to love myself first smiley
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by kowalsky: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Krystalxxx:
That it is a curse and a punishment and that the best way to torture yourself is to give it to others hoping you'd one day get it back. Oh , it also only exists truly within the lines of family and blood line. For a woman to express or give it to a man is to invite torment, insults and shame upon yourself.

Sounds like you wer hurt quite bad.
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
kowalsky:

Re: What Has Love Taught You? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
kowalsky:

No I just learnt
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by VaselineAloe: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Abukia404:
Love has taught me to use my head and not my heart

yes, yes, use ya hed bae cheesy
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by VaselineAloe: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
Krystalxxx:

No I just learnt

bae, u not bad looker, not bad r all

r u dan 4 sum yansh likin
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
VaselineAloe:

bae, u not bad looker, not bad r all
r u dan 4 sum yansh likin
what is yansh likin? undecided
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by VaselineAloe: 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
Krystalxxx:

what is yansh likin? undecided

bae, i av so mush to teash u undecided
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
VaselineAloe:

bae, i av so mush to teash u undecided

TEASH?
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by sinaj(f): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
To hate angry

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Taught You? by joshuamoses101(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
sinaj:
To hate angry
if love taught u hate what has this sch taught u
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by kowalsky: 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Krystalxxx:

No I just learnt
Bad view of luv u have up der.
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
afolwalex20:
I've never felt it so...
The reason you haven't felt it is because it doesn't exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. "Don Draper from Mad Men"
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
kowalsky:

Bad view of luv u have up der.

Well, the better to keep oneself safe with. The more one is acquainted to the truth, the less painful it is to accept it.

1 Like

Re: What Has Love Taught You? by Olasco93: 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
It's Love that made we all to be alive today. So love taught me that God is Love.
#John 3:16
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by Aspireahead(m): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Love has taught me that it is an overrated feeling promoted by movie producers aimed at shortening your lifespan by half(just imagine if you are Nigerian)
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Love as far am concerned is the best concept that promotes the oppressive chocolate capitalists. Think about it without love it's hard to make money from suckers, Marriage,Valentine,HoneyMoon and other crap, it's the best concept ever and companies will do their best to promote it at an unhealthy level. So anytime you see an ad about a guy buying gifts for a babe and she's happy, just know it's the *machine* (Capitalist pigs) brainwashing and re-conditioning you and your girlfriend to think that without money love can't be possible.

Love is the Capitalists Invention to sell chocolates.

peace

kiss
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
pcguru1:
Love as far am concerned is the best concept that promotes the oppressive chocolate capitalists. Think about it without love it's hard to make money from suckers, Marriage,Valentine,HoneyMoon and other crap, it's the best concept ever and companies will do their best to promote it at an unhealthy level. So anytime you see an ad about a guy buying gifts for a babe and she's happy, just know it's the *machine* (Capitalist pigs) brainwashing and re-conditioning you and your girlfriend to think that without money love can't be possible.

Love is the Capitalists Invention to sell chocolates.

peace

kiss

chai! mr conspiracy theorist undecided

Re: What Has Love Taught You? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Also the Marriage Cabals are also on it too, how so ? you have to have that big dream wedding, if not they would make it seem your husband doesn't love you enough to spend. The Card greeting companies too don't want to be left behind, now Nigerians are playing smart too, this valentine's day just watch companies whose products have no relation with love will spring up ideas to get in on the action too, don't be surprised if you see a Dunlop advert saying "Get that awesome tyre to take your gf on valentine's day or some ish like that" (not a bad idea).
Re: What Has Love Taught You? by kowalsky: 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Well, the better to keep oneself safe with. The more one is acquainted to the truth, the less painful it is to accept it.

Truth is, Love aint dat bad.
Pple make it seem dat way, wen they feign love dat never existed.
The most marv years of my life have been dose wit the one i love.

In the end, it all boils down to finding true luv. And trust me, forget popular beliefs, it exists.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Are Bad! / Romantic Story Of How A Yoruba Boy Ended Up Marrying His Side Chic! / Single Ladies - This Is My Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.