Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party (49299 Views)

Seyi Law Buys A New House To Celebrate His 35th Birthday (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos) / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 36th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by JumiaQuickSales(f): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
lonelydora:
I thought I was about reading "Linda celebrates 5th wedding anniversary".

Which one be birthday at 35?

And again I say "the beauty of a woman is her husband"

NO!!!

THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN IS SHE, HERSELF AN HER!!!

does that make married women more valuable than her

does that make her less of a human

What has that got to do with her celebrating her 35th birthday

How has that made a difference in her life

IT'S HIGH TIME WE GREW UP IN NIGERIA AND KNOW THAT MARRIAGE DOESNT MAKE A WOMAN. WITH OR WITHOUT MARRIAGE, A WOMAN IS COMPLETE AND SHOULD BE VALUED!!!

IT IS BETTER TO BE A FULFILLED SINGLE LADY THAN TO BE A FLOATING MARRIED WOMAN. MARRIAGE IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE COMPULSORY, BOTH TO MEN AND TO WOMEN!!!

LET'S LEAVE SINGLE LADIES ALONE PLEASE!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by sameolg616(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
chineloSA:

No lolo, I am not single. I got married.

As I said in my previous post, some woman don't mind a man with a child or children. Personally since I experienced it, I would not advice any single childless woman to enter such union. They are draining to the one with no kids.

Sorry to hear of your ordeal. It will come to pass.
not my loss but hers(i never lose in love cuz i always give my all)...my whole family was behind her..for once,i enjoyed a sister-girlfriend union...guaranteed she wont have had my family probs...my children would av stayed with my mum temporarily...i heard all women are the same....when they eventually get what they want,they start showing their true colors....news flash!im never scared to get rid of anyone causing me pain....thankfully,divorce aint something so serious anymore...its like a breakup now..even parents are so eager to have their child back..
congrats on ur own success..for me,im back to my original plan....to have a child in every continent....and we would be a "we are the world" family...
Asia....here i come! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by sameolg616(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
ss
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by sameolg616(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
chineloSA:

I am sorry if the word "baggage" hurts you. But to me its the correct word because it refers to issues brought from your past to your new partner. If you cannot leave your past in you past, that is baggage. That include past girlfriends or wives an kids conceived in your past.

Well it's sad that in our modern days we have to candy coat certain anomalies to accommodate people who make wrong choices in their youths so that they feel less guilty with their past choices.

If you made bad choices before getting married, you did and unfortunately you have to live with them.

Having kids before marriage in our parents times used to be condemned and discouraged, now it is made to look acceptable by making people who condemn it feel guilty and bad.

I cannot remember saying anything about loneliness. I do remember saying " one is incomplete without a family an you feel it towards your forties"
Nevertheless God created Eve for Adam because he saw that Adam was bored an needed a helper.

Yes marriage is for lifetime companionship and share love and life together. That's why people marry. So I don't see anything wrong when people marry for future companionship.
yea,i forgot that "baggage issue"...initially i was offended when my ex first referred to my kids as baggage....but i got used to it and asked her to even try and get pregnant first to know ow it feels before she starts pointing fingers.....baggage of blessings(a boy and a girl) i later corrected her to..
moreso,nowadays we must test the product before getting into a contract ie u must be pregnant before u get married.....that way im assure the product is good before purchase so we dont start struggling in marriage...i remember u said u dont wan suffer for my past mistakes.guess i dont want to myself...
"we live together" is the last option many dont realise they av....virtually,it looks like marriage....goldie hawn/kurt russell are my mentors....pls advise linda to adopt this option..its cool...nothing binding except a child if u make it that far grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by odinese(m): 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Zify:

But why the insults. Hv you visited her vagina before

So many times...

My friend lives there.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by lonelydora: 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
P
JumiaQuickSales:

NO!!!

THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN IS SHE, HERSELF AN HER!!!

does that make married women more valuable than her

does that make her less of a human

What has that got to do with her celebrating her 35th birthday

How has that made a difference in her life

IT'S HIGH TIME WE GREW UP IN NIGERIA AND KNOW THAT MARRIAGE DOESNT MAKE A WOMAN. WITH OR WITHOUT MARRIAGE, A WOMAN IS COMPLETE AND SHOULD BE VALUED!!!

IT IS BETTER TO BE A FULFILLED SINGLE LADY THAN TO BE A FLOATING MARRIED WOMAN. MARRIAGE IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE COMPULSORY, BOTH TO MEN AND TO WOMEN!!!

LET'S LEAVE SINGLE LADIES ALONE PLEASE!!!

Are you single? If yes, how old are you? Until you answer this questions, I reserve my comment.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by chineloSA(f): 12:03am On Sep 21, 2015
sameolg616:

not my loss but hers(i never lose in love cuz i always give my all)...my whole family was behind her..for once,i enjoyed a sister-girlfriend union...guaranteed she wont have had my family probs...my children would av stayed with my mum temporarily...i heard all women are the same....when they eventually get what they want,they start showing their true colors....news flash!im never scared to get rid of anyone causing me pain....thankfully,divorce aint something so serious anymore...its like a breakup now..even parents are so eager to have their child back..
congrats on ur own success..for me,im back to my original plan....to have a child in every continent....and we would be a "we are the world" family...
Asia....here i come! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Good luck father Abraham. Father of all nations. King of "We are the world" clan grin grin
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Chanzy1(m): 1:50am On Sep 21, 2015
aguiyi2:
Is Danrele straight?

I seriously doubt it
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by hensben(m): 3:09am On Sep 21, 2015
gohamburg:

HBD Linda.
Marriage while very key, is not to be rushed into. Carefully, choosing your God-given man is very important.
There are so many unhappy marriages, so much unfaithfulness in marriages, so much heartaches, so much regrets, so much divorces.
Why rush in, only to rush out? I detest the idea of mocking a girl because she is not married!
Linda you are a successful young woman. Insomuch, as time is of essence, be careful who you choose to spend the rest of your life with. Your spouse can either make you or break you. Be wise!
HBD once again.
she rush she not rush marriage wey go break go break so forget about she is just taking her time sermon.

Omotola married early..her own is even good since she is not an actress.

HBD to her.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by OAMMB(f): 6:41am On Sep 21, 2015
drnairalov:

yea i understand those points u made. i aint gonna take that from the site..it surely helps people..E.G THEn foundation or whatever it is called. Ronaldo being a star he is surely has people benefitting from his platform not him necessarily giving out.. but once in a while he still goes out to appreciate people. d owner of dis site m sure has never even written thnk u to his fellow members it might not b big but little things count.
linda at least bfo she started sharing always appreciated her fans.

well as i said its his choice. u cnt b forced into doing what u dont wanna do..so na im sabi.#opinion
I couldn't quote ur last mention becuz the topic was locked. Well....seun already explained why he is not a charity firm because there is no genuine way to tell who is a fraud and who is not ...na naija way na...which we both know. But people still beg in here...and they get help. Seun doesn't really stop u from saying your problems when you post it....it's all good tho.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Abyzan(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2015
Linda Ikeji, Oluwaseun Osewa and the likes really owe we Nigerians for their success and must indeed show appreciation
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2015
chineloSA:

I am sorry if the word "baggage" hurts you. But to me its the correct word because it refers to issues brought from your past to your new partner. If you cannot leave your past in you past, that is baggage. That include past girlfriends or wives an kids conceived in your past.

Well it's sad that in our modern days we have to candy coat certain anomalies to accommodate people who make wrong choices in their youths so that they feel less guilty with their past choices.

If you made bad choices before getting married, you did and unfortunately you have to live with them.

Having kids before marriage in our parents times used to be condemned and discouraged, now it is made to look acceptable by making people who condemn it feel guilty and bad.

I cannot remember saying anything about loneliness. I do remember saying " one is incomplete without a family an you feel it towards your forties"
Nevertheless God created Eve for Adam because he saw that Adam was bored an needed a helper.

Yes marriage is for lifetime companionship and share love and life together. That's why people marry. So I don't see anything wrong when people marry for future companionship.

you have a point.

If the attack on people who want to condemn her for not being married is making such people to feel guilty, then we should remember that people have been made to make wrong choices and commit suicide all through history simply because they were not married. So if the table turns around now, it may be fair a little bit, don't you think? Let them feel the pinch of what they have made others pass through in time past.

I still disagree with you on the "you are incomplete if you are not married". Is the pope incomplete? I bet John Paul II will be more remembered than most people who are married.

Marriage is not a must. If one is not married, it is perfectly ok. Talking about people feeling bad in their 40s for not being married, i bet you that the same feeling of loneliness is equally felt at some point in time in marriage.

All in all, i believe the best state for anyone is to be with a man or a woman in the case of heterosexual relationship and then, gay people also have theirs too, which i do not support. But for freedom sake, they are free to do whatever they feel like. But if a man or woman is not married, IT IS STILL PERFECTLY FINE BY ME and i think everyone else should embrace the same thing.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2015
Sometimes, this "baggages" as you call them are the way out. What do you want a man or woman to do if he or she has not been able to find love? Just take anyone that comes around? My advice is: why don't you just have your child and take the rest of your life to look for love.

If you are a man in your 30s and you are looking at not having to pay school fees when you are in your 60s, the best advice i have for you is to try to get a job that can take care of you and the child and then can have your child. You can take the rest of your life to look for love.

There are several ways through which you can have your child.

You can either go for surrogacy and anonymous egg donor. If this is too expensive for you and you want an actual mother for your child, you may want to talk to a friend with whom you can have a child. You both do not have to be in love. Make sure you do not trick any woman into parenthood. Carry her along; tell her your plans and allow her to give consent based on informed opinion. She should not be forced into it. If she says yes, good and fine for you. If she doesn't say yes, move on. There are those who would like to see you as strange and would like to insult you on it; don't bother about the, they are small minds.

My advice to ladies in similar situation is amost the same, if not the same.

If you are a lady, it is ok to desire relationship and marriage. Know that the right person is not a tall man, short man, rich or poor; the right person is the one with whom you feel relaxed, loved and appreciated. He is also the one you desire sexually too.

If you cannot find this person yet and you are worried about a biological clock, then i think you should take the same step i adviced the man to take. Its just that this time, you can freeze your egg if you want and have the money till you find that person.

If that is too expensive to you, you can go for anonymous sperm donor. If that is still too off limit, then you can ask a friend who is willing to have a child with you. Please, do not trick any man into parenthood; if you want it, please tell him your intention before you deliberately allow yourself to get pregnant. Let him give his full consent based on the right information.

It is important that we begin to separate having a child from marriage. The two do not ALWAYS have to go together. Please do not get me wrong. THE BEST PLACE TO HAVE A CHILD Is IN MARRIAGE AND WITH YOUR WIFE. But if we have situations like the one i cited here, then this can be a valid option.

NOTE: it is important to note that if a man or woman is pained because they are not with a spouse or lover, then please DON'T TRY TO BRING A CHILD INTO THIS WORLD THROUGH ThOSE MEANS I STATED ABOVE AS YOU ARE GOING TO CAUSE MORE TROUBLE!!! Before you take those options, make sure you are not pained for not having a lover/Husband/Wife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) / Kenyan Ladies Mob Iyanya At Pool Party [PICS] / Jennifer Okechukwu's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.