Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party (49294 Views)

Seyi Law Buys A New House To Celebrate His 35th Birthday (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos) / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 36th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2015
Where's the gate?
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by passionate88: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2015
moscobabs:
that's not what remains in her life
What else?
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Toks2008(m): 9:04am On Sep 20, 2015
samzie:

is that her purpose in life....so many married nobodies in this life.
dont be a liability please

I have a crush on this lady not for any other reason but her decency.

My sixth sense keeps telling me she is not just sexually decent but a great package for a wife.

When i read her story i fell so much in love with her. A true priide of Imo.

Honestly i no mind the babe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by redsceptic: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2015
Its amazing how many haters there are on NL; the lady is doing well for herself, is eminently accomplished and is not complaining. Yet some small minded people with less than $300 to their name wish to marry her off by force. The wisdom of your fathers is not necessarily the path to the future. How many people are remembered for who they got married to? How many marriages (including yours if applicable, and those of your parents are happy ones?
Go and get a life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2015
Divineluv14:
35 shocked who's her husband
she is richer than ur dad + mum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2015
odinese:
.another bullshit post...
No husband...
At age 35 with your slacked vàgìnà.
Hian! shocked U don see am before abi lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2015
lilmax:
No husband

Husband is not a priority, the ultimate goal for anyone is not marriage, sometimes in marriage you have to give up a lot.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by arabianights: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2015
moscobabs:
I beg sey na Birthday she suppose dey celebrate at 35?

she no dey shame?

Shame that what? when people celebrate 40,50 60 etc dem dey shame? or is it because shes still single ?
theres nothing to be ashamed of ,would have rather she be a frustrated maried woman (very common) or a divorcee?

let her take her time ,theres no rush in marriage as those in are rushing out or dying to come out.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Samelfisha(m): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2015
Divineluv14:
35 shocked who's her husband
Ayam
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by onilemeji(m): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2015
U show ur off ur breast to celebrate birthday, olosho1
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by moscobabs(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2015
passionate88:
What else?
marriage
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by lilmax(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2015
pcguru1:

Husband is not a priority, the ultimate goal for anyone is not marriage, sometimes in marriage you have to give up a lot.
who said its the ultimate goal? undecided
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by DJMCOTTY(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2015
Go marry, you still dell dey carry Birthday for head at 35?.... These our so called "civilized women"
ObiOmaMu:
Linda Ikeji, as you read this, is enjoying a private birthday dinner with her family, friends and loved ones somewhere in Lagos. She turned 35 today. Happy birthday to her. Denrele Edun was in attendance.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/first-photo-from-linda-ikejis-35th.html
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by drnairalov: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2015
Heromaniaa:
Who husband help? she will marry when she likes. I love that she gives back to her blog visitors. something Seun has not been able to do.

Seun i think doesnt care bout his blog visitors... even smaller blogs like lailas blog give bck...not like i need his cash tho . sometimes its just a way of connecting to people nd say u appreciate.. but Seun no be dat kinda.. his choice tho..no body force am
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by lilmax(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2015
passionate88:
Modern day Nigerian marriages are nothing but scams, frauds, sham, etc.
not all
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by passionate88: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2015
moscobabs:

marriage
Marriage is by choice and not by force , and it's not a prerequisite to happiness. Personally, I dread marriage. Just read what's happening in marriages on a daily basis and you'll understand why many people are happy and contended being single.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Mavor: 9:15am On Sep 20, 2015
Heromaniaa:
Who husband help? she will marry when she likes. I love that she gives back to her blog visitors. something Seun has not been able to do.
The question you should be asking is, since 2005 till date how well has Nairaland developed? Apart from the ten ten naira ads? Linda has vision. Seun doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2015
Left to me there are a lot haters on NL, sadly I'm amazed how people are quick to throw the " no husband".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by idupaul: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2015
moscobabs:

she no dey shame?

You are an Idiat and a bush pig

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by idupaul: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2015
Jochebed7:
No husband

so??
Bush thing , you don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2015
lilmax:
who said its the ultimate goal? undecided

So why the need to emphasize on the no husband.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by LatestTrend: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2015
she go enter offside very soon.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Jamean(f): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2015
lilmax:
No husband

Marriage activist undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Obunse1: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2015
I Love Laura Ikeji.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by trappatoni(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2015
Sveen:
35years of age. Damn, her first born is supposed to be in the University. Meanwhile, lest I forget, she's not even married talk more of having an offspring.

Linda if you're in need of a sperm donor, I'll come in handy.

Note: I'm not interested in money, just the pleasure embarassed
it's not funny, you guys don't know her personally so don't judge.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by moscobabs(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2015
passionate88:
Marriage is by choice and not by force , and it's not a prerequisite to happiness. Personally, I dread marriage. Just read what's happening in marriages on a daily basis and you'll understand why many people are happy and contended being single.
did she tell u that?
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by chineloSA(f): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2015
pcguru1:

Maybe you should read her blog.

She finally indicated the desire to get married an have kids.

You people should not encourage her to continue with this "Wanna be Oprah" rubbish. So needs a man and a family.

Otherwise at her age she will end up with a divorcee, babydaddy's etc an all useless men which will make her life miserable. Well at her age the probability of ending with the above mentioned is very high. Or she may end up crying on TV interviews like "Tyra Banks"

She needs a man a kids. Money can never listen to her, cuddle, laugh with her, tak holidays with her, comfort her and have s.x with her.

So please people, stop encouraging rubbish. She is not Oprah. Even Oprah regrets it, though she won't tell us, but she does.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by moscobabs(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2015
idupaul:

You are an Idiat and a bush pig
awon egbon e lonbawi
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2015
chineloSA:

Maybe you should read her blog.

She finally indicated the desire to get married an have kids.

You people should not encourage her to continue with this "Wanna be Oprah" rubbish. So needs a man and a family.

Otherwise at her age she will end up with a divorcee, babydaddy's etc an all useless men which will make her life miserable. Well at her age the probability of ending with the above mentioned is very high. Or she may end up crying on TV interviews like "Tyra Banks"

She needs a man a kids. Money can never listen to her, cuddle, laugh with her, tak holidays with her, comfort her and have s.x with her.

So please people, stop encouraging rubbish. She is not Oprah. Even Oprah regrets it, though she won't tell us, but she does.

No doubt but it becomes annoying when it becomes a weapon for the society to attack anyone, anytime a celebrity that is not married is mentioned on nairaland thw first thing they use to insult is "no husband" its also annoying when they make it seem a woman is incomplete without a man. Never see a male single celebrity attacked like that. Double standards i guess. Besides that post wasn't directed to Linda it's a general statement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by passionate88: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2015
moscobabs:
did she tell u that?
She needn't tell me for me to know.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by free2ryhme: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2015
moscobabs:

she no dey shame?

You shld be happy for her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call / Davido Visits Dentist After Revealing Plans To Quit Smoking / Jennifer Okechukwu's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.