Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party (49290 Views)

Seyi Law Buys A New House To Celebrate His 35th Birthday (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos) / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 36th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Sexyolori(f): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
so her life should be put on hold because she's unmarried, I think we need to change our mentality. Marriage isn't something to kill yourself about. Live your life, be impactful if it comes along flow with the ride but don't sit down and set up a PITY PARTY simply because you are unmarried...

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by sameolg616(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
favourlove1:
n how is dat meant to be ur business? Her life her business drink panadol for ur headache n not anothers. U wey don marry are u not still struggling? Ode! U should be ashamed of urself!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin atleast if he is struggling in marriage is way beta than still struggling to av a bf talkless a fiance,then husband....at 35?can u now imagine the miles to husband(bf--->fiance--->husband)..now thats the real struggle..
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by tivta(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
sameolg616:

its true....even beyonce wey be their role model with the songs "independent woman", "irreplaceable".....scope them-she don marry....
lol, I swear most Nigerian girls are so jealous of Beyonce, they keep saying its a business marriage, yet she, her daughter and Jay-Z are currently on vacation. Girls of this generation are just too gullible.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by sameolg616(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sexyolori:
so her life should be put on hold because she's unmarried, I think we need to change our mentality. Marriage isn't something to kill yourself about. Live your life, be impactful if it comes along flow with the ride but don't sit down and set up a PITY PARTY simply because you are unmarried...
she can still be sombodys "sexyolori" the 8th wife.....thats smart tinking

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by chineduwright110(m): 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
This ladyhas really change in my eyez ooo :oabi. She do plastic sugery
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by chineloSA(f): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
sameolg616:

as i always say:when it comes to matters of the heart,there are no rules....moreso,to find true love is hard and even harder to keep.....it takes guts and grace..
only the 2pple involved would know the pain,,,not nlers or anybody else..pple just seem to make things hard that it totally confuses the mind...
if u cant live or suffer for my past mistakes then wats the beauty abt love......instead its a contract....but u want me to put up wit ur own present condition(lets say u cant av a child)may arising from ur own past mistakes(infection,abortion)..
also,are u saying all the baby mamas out there dont deserve to re-marry cuz |Why should I suffer for a man's past mistakes when I was not there...
as my mum says:mariage is an institution where u dont pass or fail....so dont make high expectations,just keep doing what u have to do..
i love my kids and maybe thats all the love i need for now..i wont trade them for all the happiness in the world...if u wan join the party fine..else,bounce....the show must definately go on...

True love is hard to find when you are single and childless and even more harder to fin when you have baggage.

I am glad your ex girlfriend bounced. It is not the wisest decision for someone who doesn't have kids. I am glad her mom made sense to her.
For someone in your position, a person with kids from previous relationship I bet would be the best match for you. You just blend your families from your past and add more.

I learnt the hard way myself. When babymama drama started rearing it's ugly head, all started to make sense. He was a good man, but long term, my happiness was gonna be at stake because of constant compromise to accommodate his other family.

I am not saying single mother/father should not find love. Some man/ woman have no problem with that. But from my past experience ,given another opportunity to choose again, I would go for a single childless man.

Right now, I have no babymama drama and no compromise to make. Our families are just embracing us and instead putting us under pressure to procreate as I said. And that is absolutely bliss. We are just focusing on ourselves before kids come.

Don't take it to heart, I bet you wouldn't want your daughter (without kids) to marry a man with kids from previous marriage or relationships.

All the best bro. smiley you will definitely find what God has in store for you.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Sexyolori(f): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
sameolg616:

she can still be sombodys "sexyolori" the 8th wife.....thats smart tinking
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by adellam16(f): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Is dat all! Just pictures? No food or drinks? Smh

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by sameolg616(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
tivta:
lol, I swear most Nigerian girls are so jealous of Beyonce, they keep saying its a business marriage, yet she, her daughter and Jay-Z are currently on vacation. Girls of this generation are just too gullible.
leave them,we self we they here for them.....na them go tire...i already av my rolls royce i drive only on SUNDAYS...ounpe if we drive the benz,ferraris,toyotas(the new gals) +the 35yr old land rovers(lindas,rita dominics) as daily official cars...
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by flokii: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
see dat fagg...

wetin dey make am laff...

*mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by byvan03: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
edwife:

Very funny indeed!This lady has never hid the fact that she wanted a family and according to people close to her,she does not gallivant like most of the celebrities.But someone is saying she is delaying.....Imagine!

If there is no good man coming her way or opportunists,will she kill herself? undecided or marry to please some of them just because she needs to be MRS.

Imagine a lady here asking who's husband?After going through her profile,i for sure know that linda case is better. grin

That's eeee!! To think that a possible selfie mongering ,single, "offspring less"," certificate less",jobless, hitch hiking Miss Hotel Nigeria could be among those mocking Linda is very funny. Always quick to run down a fellow woman when their own lives are in shambles, the Linda whose husband they inquire about looks younger than most of the ones claiming under 25.

Why can't people just be happy for others and leave it at that, i saw a thread even mocking Uche Jumbo that she bought a husband, there really is no way to please people angry. You marry wahala, you no marry bigger wahala.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by sameolg616(m): 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
chineloSA:

True love is hard to find when you are single and childless and even more harder to fin when you have baggage.

I am glad your ex girlfriend bounced. It is not the wisest decision for someone who doesn't have kids. I am glad her mom made sense to her.
For someone in your position, a person with kids from previous relationship I bet would be the best match for you. You just blend your families from your past and add more.

I learnt the hard way myself. When babymama drama started rearing it's ugly head, all started to make sense. He was a good man, but long term, my happiness was gonna be at stake because of constant compromise to accommodate his other family.

I am not saying single mother/father should not find love. Some man/ woman have no problem with that. But from my past experience ,given another opportunity to choose again, I would go for a single childless man.

Right now, I have no babymama drama and no compromise to make. Our families are just embracing us and instead putting us under pressure to procreate as I said. And that is absolutely bliss. We are just focusing on ourselves before kids come.

Don't take it to heart, I bet you wouldn't want your daughter (without kids) to marry a man with kids from previous marriage or relationships.

All the best bro. smiley you will definitely find what God has in store for you.

but ur still single?....just cuz it dint work for u..doesnt men it cant work for ohers...all these single guys out there are presently enjoying the good life and want none of that wife bullshit...i neva used to be a "1 girl" guy(only 1 woman no fit chop all these dangote sugar...na pile be that) until i met her..i never even wanted to marry(i just wanted the fruits of marriage without a binding contract"wink..she made me believe in marriage..in fact i started sleeping in the same room wit a woman...WHAO!she kept pressurizing me abt the future of the relationship..i swear,i almost tore my world apart but i never thought the children would play a major part in a decision so hard..no way i wld leave my children with my baby mama..my children must grow with my close supervision.....
guess its true what they say:many talk the talk,only a few are up for the moment"..and she backed out in my fight for custody of the kids......
so if tomorrow she never finds another undying love....what wld be her excuse?she is 33 already....
i met a good woman once unprepared and accidentally in the worst circumstances..for once,a woman made me think,made me believe...i was just willing to finally give marriage a good shot.....but she bounced!wat was she expecting....the highest pride of a woman just handed over to her freely....hell no!love shd be able to handle competition..and thats what most sane gals aint prepared for or wont accept...
i aint looking for love anymore cuz av blown the chance to.....right now there are just too many fine lady to choose 1....funny,its even cheap....(check the rate on BADOO if u are in doubt)
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by tivta(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
sameolg616:

leave them,we self we they here for them.....na them go tire...i already av my rolls royce i drive only on SUNDAYS...ounpe if we drive the benz,ferraris,toyotas(the new gals) +the 35yr old land rovers(lindas,rita dominics) as daily official cars...
lol.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
@chineloSA, i understand your position perfectly, but i am disappointed at some of the things you said.

First of all, it is wrong (in my opinion) to refer to children as "baggages". They are not! Marriage or no marriage, does not make a child illegitimate. A child is legitimate, pure and ok wether he was concieved out of wedlock or not.

Secondly, you mentioned lonely life in the future as a reason why people should get married to avoid. But what about people who got married but their spouse absconded in the end? What about those whose spouse died?
If loneliness is the problem, you think getting married will cure it?

A man or woman who has had a child before, is not a "less". You may not want them but that doesn't mean you are settling for less when you get married to them.

Also, priests and nuns who do not get married do feel lonely sometimes and do think of having a family too, that i agree. But we can also say the same thing about those who are currently married. Ask married people and let them be honest with you; they will tell you they sometimes feel lonely even as they are married! Some married people have confirmed this to me before. So you can see that getting married does not shield you from emotional problems later in life. Also, many priests and nuns have confirmed to me before that yes they do feel lonely sometimes but that if given the opportunity again, they would choose the same life. So not all of them regret their decisions not to be married.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by stonecoldcafe: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
Divineluv14:
35 shocked who's her husband

You are a lady too. Protect your fellow woman and don't judge so u may not be judged. Are you happily married with kids? Do you have everything working for you? Judge not
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by IamAtribalist: 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
At least she has shaved those hairy legs - that was very disturbing to see.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by weebee(f): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=lilmax post=38184356]No husband [/quote

How many married women dey happy?
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Houseofglam7(f): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Lol. Then we might be compatible. Am not really quick to anger. Was not serious abt what I wrote abinitio.

Lol, you think so huh?
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by GodblessNig247(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Lol, you think so huh?

Lol. I know so by faith. no perfect person. Tolerance is key and critical to any grt friendship, relationship and marriage u can think of. What do u think?
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by lilmax(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=weebee post=38210601][/quote]how many married women are not happy?
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Mbuko91(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
This Denrele can resemble tortoise shell....Even Baba Ati....will not like this one. He puts the 'a' in gay! Mscheww!
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Zify: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
odinese:
.another bullshit post...

No husband...

At age 35 with your slacked vàgìnà.

But why the insults. Hv you visited her vagina before
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by chineloSA(f): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
sameolg616:

but ur still single?....just cuz it dint work for u..doesnt men it cant work for ohers...all these single guys out there are presently enjoying the good life and want none of that wife bullshit...i neva used to be a "1 girl" guy(only 1 woman no fit chop all these dangote sugar...na pile be that) until i met her..i never even wanted to marry(i just wanted the fruits of marriage without a binding contract"wink..she made me believe in marriage..in fact i started sleeping in the same room wit a woman...WHAO!she kept pressurizing me abt the future of the relationship..i swear,i almost tore my world apart but i never thought the children would play a major part in a decision so hard..no way i wld leave my children with my baby mama..my children must grow with my close supervision.....
guess its true what they say:many talk the talk,only a few are up for the moment"..and she backed out in my fight for custody of the kids......
so if tomorrow she never finds another undying love....what wld be her excuse?she is 33 already....
i met a good woman once unprepared and accidentally in the worst circumstances..for once,a woman made me think,made me believe...i was just willing to finally give marriage a good shot.....but she bounced!wat was she expecting....the highest pride of a woman just handed over to her freely....hell no!love shd be able to handle competition..and thats what most sane gals aint prepared for or wont accept...
i aint looking for love anymore cuz av blown the chance to.....right now there are just too many fine lady to choose 1....funny,its even cheap....(check the rate on BADOO if u are in doubt)

No lolo, I am not single. I got married.

As I said in my previous post, some woman don't mind a man with a child or children. Personally since I experienced it, I would not advice any single childless woman to enter such union. They are draining to the one with no kids.

Sorry to hear of your ordeal. It will come to pass.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Easy1401(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Happy Birthday to my sweetheart God bless your new age.... Looooveeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by chineloSA(f): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
craziebone:
@chineloSA, i understand your position perfectly, but i am disappointed at some of the things you said.

First of all, it is wrong (in my opinion) to refer to children as "baggages". They are not! Marriage or no marriage, does not make a child illegitimate. A child is legitimate, pure and ok wether he was concieved out of wedlock or not.

Secondly, you mentioned lonely life in the future as a reason why people should get married to avoid. But what about people who got married but their spouse absconded in the end? What about those whose spouse died?
If loneliness is the problem, you think getting married will cure it?

A man or woman who has had a child before, is not a "less". You may not want them but that doesn't mean you are settling for less when you get married to them.

Also, priests and nuns who do not get married do feel lonely sometimes and do think of having a family too, that i agree. But we can also say the same thing about those who are currently married. Ask married people and let them be honest with you; they will tell you they sometimes feel lonely even as they are married! Some married people have confirmed this to me before. So you can see that getting married does not shield you from emotional problems later in life. Also, many priests and nuns have confirmed to me before that yes they do feel lonely sometimes but that if given the opportunity again, they would choose the same life. So not all of them regret their decisions not to be married.

I am sorry if the word "baggage" hurts you. But to me its the correct word because it refers to issues brought from your past to your new partner. If you cannot leave your past in you past, that is baggage. That include past girlfriends or wives an kids conceived in your past.

Well it's sad that in our modern days we have to candy coat certain anomalies to accommodate people who make wrong choices in their youths so that they feel less guilty with their past choices.

If you made bad choices before getting married, you did and unfortunately you have to live with them.

Having kids before marriage in our parents times used to be condemned and discouraged, now it is made to look acceptable by making people who condemn it feel guilty and bad.

I cannot remember saying anything about loneliness. I do remember saying " one is incomplete without a family an you feel it towards your forties"
Nevertheless God created Eve for Adam because he saw that Adam was bored an needed a helper.

Yes marriage is for lifetime companionship and share love and life together. That's why people marry. So I don't see anything wrong when people marry for future companionship.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by francis7257(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
moscobabs:
I beg sey na Birthday she suppose dey celebrate at 35?

she no dey shame?
Na dat badbelle no go make u grow,no go find solution to ur life.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by JumiaQuickSales(f): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
lilmax:
No husband

and so

that makes her less than a woman

does that make married women more valuable than her

does that make her less of a human

What has that got to do with her celebrating her 35th birthday

How has that made a difference in her life

IT'S HIGH TIME WE GREW UP IN NIGERIA AND KNOW THAT MARRIAGE DOESNT MAKE A WOMAN. WITH OR WITHOUT MARRIAGE, A WOMAN IS COMPLETE AND SHOULD BE VALUED!!!

IT IS BETTER TO BE A FULFILLED SINGLE LADY THAN TO BE A FLOATING MARRIED WOMAN. MARRIAGE IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE COMPULSORY, BOTH TO MEN AND TO WOMEN!!!

LET'S LEAVE SINGLE LADIES ALONE PLEASE!!!
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by JumiaQuickSales(f): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
moscobabs:
I beg sey na Birthday she suppose dey celebrate at 35?

she no dey shame?

SHAME BECAUSE SHE ISN'T MARRIED ARE YOU INSANE

does that make married women more valuable than her

does that make her less of a human

What has that got to do with her celebrating her 35th birthday

How has that made a difference in her life

IT'S HIGH TIME WE GREW UP IN NIGERIA AND KNOW THAT MARRIAGE DOESNT MAKE A WOMAN. WITH OR WITHOUT MARRIAGE, A WOMAN IS COMPLETE AND SHOULD BE VALUED!!!

IT IS BETTER TO BE A FULFILLED SINGLE LADY THAN TO BE A FLOATING MARRIED WOMAN. MARRIAGE IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE COMPULSORY, BOTH TO MEN AND TO WOMEN!!!

LET'S LEAVE SINGLE LADIES ALONE PLEASE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal / Mercy Johnson: I Stopped Playing Romantic Roles, My Husband Doesn't Like Them / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style For Church Service (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.