Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party (49296 Views)

Seyi Law Buys A New House To Celebrate His 35th Birthday (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos) / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 36th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by kay29000(m): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
drnairalov:

yea i understand those points u made. i aint gonna take that from the site..it surely helps people..E.G THEn foundation or whatever it is called. Ronaldo being a star he is surely has people benefitting from his platform not him necessarily giving out.. but once in a while he still goes out to appreciate people. d owner of dis site m sure has never even written thnk u to his fellow members it might not b big but little things count.
linda at least bfo she started sharing always appreciated her fans.

well as i said its his choice. u cnt b forced into doing what u dont wanna do..so na im sabi.#opinion

You have spoken well. All the owner and his minion mods know how to do is ban people here and there.

They don't know that, even though people benefit from Nairaland, Nairaland also benefit from the people that come on here everyday. When was the last time Seun put up a post? And how often does he do that? People like me and you, and all the millions that come here daily make Nairaland what it is. If we decided to stop visiting Nairaland, it will generally affect the level of traffic received by the website. The owner should know that fact and appreciate the people once in a while.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by An0nimus: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
What in God's earth is wrong with Denrele?
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Sveen: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
kay29000:

I know guys like you. You probably have a shitty life and have failed at everything, with your life going nowhere...so to make yourself feel good, you talk negative about hardworking successful people like Linda Ikeji. You want to be a sperm donor, when you are a waste of sperm.
Vituperation of the side effects of drastic narcotics, I suppose?

Cretinous stinktard.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by ZebaReba: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
It's interesting to note that men are more understanding when a single lady is unmarried. If you won't marry Linda, will bring her down?

Surprisingly, major attacks on this thread are by women. Linda mentioned that she'd love to get married, but who are you to remind her or even make it a subject of discussion when all you can say is happy birthday?

As women, our defense may be that we are married or we have husbands, but who says our opinion is relevant.

Busy-bodies ... Housewives.... Unaccomplished fellows hating since the beginning of time. Naija girls and marriage matter... Whew!
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by fx45(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
aguiyi2:
Is Danrele straight?
Never! That's a transgender in the making.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by sameolg616(m): 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
chineloSA:

Yes, you are right one has to pray and ask for God's guidance meanwhile avoiding longer delays. The longer she delays, the harder it will be for her to find a good man with no baggage.
There is no perfect man,if one delays longer, waiting for perfection to appear on our morden day men, you are on a long thing.

Judging by her delays, she is likely to find divorcee, babydaddy's and all kinds of man that will bring all the unhappiness she doesn't desire.
You can never study a human being and conclude them. Knowing someone for a longer period does not determine the success of the marriage.

Besides she is 35, what has she been studying for the past 15yrs?

As for mocking, I never justified mocking. But it's good if a person gets a reminder, within or outside your family.

Remember when people mock you,they can lead you to blessings and push you to greatness. So don't only look at it from a negative perspective only.
im really feeling ur comments...when u said baggage,,,it reminded me of the 4yr relationship i lost a few months ago...at 33,she finally decides to leave the relationship cuz of my baggages(2kids)from pressure form her mum who is advising her not to start her life as a step mum....
love they say begins wen lovers decide to carry each others baggages...
gals think wen they search for a man to marry,it simply has to be just single guys....hello,wake up!the option includes,guys seeking a 2nd chance,baby daddies and the ones who u would find out the real truth abt them only wen ur deep wit them..
women are too choosy nowadays and as i have been told...its the quest for material tins that is ruining our generation..
mostof these young dudes dont want any of these is why they are scared...and thats the reason why married guys have becoming exceptionally loving and caring(they are experienced)
as my lecturer once defined...to the african man,marriage is procreation...its only oyinbos that can be happily married to themselves for yrs without a child or even wan av a child....they are contented even if it means living wit a pet....but are we like that..
women shd av a plan nowadays....the oversmart,paranoid ones....are the ones that are still single..
the ones that are smart.......are baby mamas,they get wat they want and move on with their carreers
then the ones that are blessed.....are the ones married...so know ur role...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by sameolg616(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
gohamburg:

HBD Linda.
Marriage while very key, is not to be rushed into. Carefully, choosing your God-given man is very important.
There are so many unhappy marriages, so much unfaithfulness in marriages, so much heartaches, so much regrets, so much divorces.
Why rush in, only to rush out? I detest the idea of mocking a girl because she is not married!
Linda you are a successful young woman. Insomuch, as time is of essence, be careful who you choose to spend the rest of your life with. Your spouse can either make you or break you. Be wise!
HBD once again.
as its said:|u think long,u tink wrong"......u can never know something unless u av tried....our parents had alll the excuses(probs) u mentioned above yet mine are still together...cuz they both decided to make it work at any cost....i urge u to read the stories of alex akinyele and its late wife esp the part where he was assigned to live somwer remote in ondo state...the wife didnt like it but she said if this is what u want and wan to do,they im wit u....he later gave up the assignment to relocate back to lagos(thats loyalty and understanding working together)...its different from a woman saying i cant live here and shoing her disgust immediately or eventually leave him...
women nowadays expect to much and easily get disappointed....
my mother once advised.....when a woman starts to live alone,do things alone.....men would be scared and run...in other words,wen a woman is used to eating shawarma...no amount of garri with milk would be appealing to her

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by rose4flower(f): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=chineloSA post=38192140]

Maybe you should read her blog.

She finally indicated the desire to get married an have kids.

You people should not encourage her to continue with this "Wanna be Oprah" rubbish. So needs a man and a family.

Otherwise at her age she will end up with a divorcee, babydaddy's etc an all useless men which will make her life miserable. Well at her age the probability of ending with the above mentioned is very high. Or she may end up crying on TV interviews like "Tyra Banks"

She needs a man a kids. Money can never listen to her, cuddle, laugh with her, tak holidays with her, comfort her and have s.x with her.

So please people, stop encouraging rubbish. She is not Oprah. Even Oprah regrets it, though she won't tell us, but she does.[/quote
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by rose4flower(f): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
rose4flower:
One million likes for u d lady really wish she is married she talks abt it all d time on her blog she even said she don't no d reason why she is nt married & she wish to be a mum I pray God grant her, her heart desire it's nt easy to be single @d age of 35 God bless let d bone of Linda ikeji bones locate her dis year in Jesus name Amen
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by cgniyi(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Just want to say, f ck all these kids complaining she's 35 and unmarried.
First, she looks way better than a lot of ladies in their early 20s I've met.
Secondly, fact she's unmarried also means Naija guys are slacking. She's 5 years older than I am and I'd marry her sharply if I get the chance grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Pidggin(f): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
sameolg616:

what cases are beyond control?ldont deviate from the point...she is not good enuf to be married-women nowadays av just lost their morals.....they worker harder than men nowadays and even love money more....for us guys,the sex has got so cheap we dont really have to put up wit the successful womens bullshit..its true tins av become harder nowadays and most guys want a working class gal but in truth,no guy wants a woman that wld question his authority.....
these women just cant be submissive..not to worry,most guys av become F1 drivers...no need owning the car....just test drive any car within ur contract be it ferrari,benz (linda,rita dominic)...cuz they are fast and furious...we self...we like the andrenaline!

Lol u are quite funny, to people like you there's only one standard reason for each circumstance a person finds him/herself in, but guess what? Life is sometimes more complicated
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by chineloSA(f): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
sameolg616:

im really feeling ur comments...when u said baggage,,,it reminded me of the 4yr relationship i lost a few months ago...at 33,she finally decides to leave the relationship cuz of my baggages(2kids)from pressure form her mum who is advising her not to start her life as a step mum....
love they say begins wen lovers decide to carry each others baggages...
gals think wen they search for a man to marry,it simply has to be just single guys....hello,wake up!the option includes,guys seeking a 2nd chance,baby daddies and the ones who u would find out the real truth abt them only wen ur deep wit them..
women are too choosy nowadays and as i have been told...its the quest for material tins that is ruining our generation..
mostof these young dudes dont want any of these is why they are scared...and thats the reason why married guys have becoming exceptionally loving and caring(they are experienced)
as my lecturer once defined...to the african man,marriage is procreation...its only oyinbos that can be happily married to themselves for yrs without a child or even wan av a child....they are contented even if it means living wit a pet....but are we like that..
women shd av a plan nowadays....the oversmart,paranoid ones....are the ones that are still single..
the ones that are smart.......are baby mamas,they get wat they want and move on with their carreers
then the ones that are blessed.....are the ones married...so know ur role...

As someone who has been in a relationship with someone with baggage, I can never advice even my enemy to marry a man with baggage.

I moved on, and I cannot express it in words how happy I am now. It feels good to have both our families putting pressure on both of us to procreate. Knowing both families can't wait for our baby, "priceless"

That was the best decision I have ever taken in my whole dating history.Funny I brought it to Nairaland for dissection and NLers hammered sense into my brain. I am grateful for that.

Being an instant mom is not easy. The only people that a woman should listen to are widowers only. Why should I suffer for a man's past mistakes when I was not there. It was a man choice to have kids before marriage and a man/woman should be ready to bear the consequences.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by yollychika(f): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Linda don add weight sha

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Elparaiso(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
moscobabs:
I beg sey na Birthday she suppose dey celebrate at 35?

she no dey shame?
My guy, this is somebody else's life for Christ sake.... Let her be. She would marryvwhen she chooses.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Pidggin(f): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
ZebaReba:
It's interesting to note that men are more understanding when a single lady is unmarried? If you won't marry Linda, will bring her down?

Surprisingly, major attacks on this thread are by women. Linda mentioned that she'd love to get married, but who are you to remind her or even make it a subject of discussion when all you can say is happy birthday?

As women, our defense may be that we are married or we have husbands, but who says our opinion is relevant.

Busy-bodies ... Housewives.... Unaccomplished fellows hating since the beginning of time. Naij girls and marriage matter... Whew!

True talk sis, many narrow minded biatches on here trying to frustrate this lovely lady. Jobless aprokos

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by muscoliscious(f): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Are you not ashamed that you are bluffing about someones sucess on another person's forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by favourlove1: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
moscobabs:
I beg sey na Birthday she suppose dey celebrate at 35?

she no dey shame?
n how is dat meant to be ur business? Her life her business drink panadol for ur headache n not anothers. U wey don marry are u not still struggling? Ode! U should be ashamed of urself!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by phemark: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
NEED a PIANO TEACHER or a PIANIST/ ORGANIST/ KEYBOARDIST in your church or for your event in lagos,------ you can contact me via; 08059325424, 07036508941, femaisac@gmail.com, femai_sac@yahoo.com.whatsapp: 234(0)8093755595.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by moscobabs(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
favourlove1:
n how is dat meant to be ur business? Her life her business drink panadol for ur headache n not anothers. U wey don marry are u not still struggling? Ode! U should be ashamed of urself!
yideeot what's your concern I made my own comment must u quote me. I don't answer a riffraff like u

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by tivta(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Menopause oooooh, I pity the girls who think of her as a role model, if only they knew what she feels in her heart...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by GodblessNig247(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Houseofglam7:

And you are Never mind, I don't really care
I am nobody pls. Sorry if I was hard on u. Thanks
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by comothere(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
I love this babe, I will be grateful to the person that can link me with her. Sincerely I adore her a lot. HBD dear.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by AleAirHub(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Birthday@35?
Without Him By Your Side?
Without Mrs?...
Errors...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Pinkyviv(f): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Jochebed7(f): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
How u no go defend her when today na ur 30th bufdai with no husband too..

actually dear, am married. been married for a while too. just think its sad that a woman has achieved so much and on her day instead of celebrating her some decide to make an issue of she not be married.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Houseofglam7(f): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
GodblessNig247:

I am nobody pls. Sorry if I was hard on u. Thanks

It's alright, I'm sorry too.
I dey quick vex grin
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by sameolg616(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pidggin:

Lol u are quite funny, to people like you there's only one standard reason for each circumstance a person finds him/herself in, but guess what? Life is sometimes more complicated
no matter ow complicated,if ur willing-u will find a way....else make excuses
to love is to suffer
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by sameolg616(m): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
chineloSA:

As someone who has been in a relationship with someone with baggage, I can never advice even my enemy to marry a man with baggage.

I moved on, and I cannot express it in words how happy I am now. It feels good to have both our families putting pressure on both of us to procreate. Knowing both families can't wait for our baby, "priceless"

That was the best decision I have ever taken in my whole dating history.Funny I brought it to Nairaland for dissection and NLers hammered sense into my brain. I am grateful for that.

Being an instant mom is not easy. The only people that a woman should listen to are widowers only. Why should I suffer for a man's past mistakes when I was not there. It was a man choice to have kids before marriage and a man/woman should be ready to bear the consequences.
as i always say:when it comes to matters of the heart,there are no rules....moreso,to find true love is hard and even harder to keep.....it takes guts and grace..
only the 2pple involved would know the pain,,,not nlers or anybody else..pple just seem to make things hard that it totally confuses the mind...
if u cant live or suffer for my past mistakes then wats the beauty abt love......instead its a contract....but u want me to put up wit ur own present condition(lets say u cant av a child)may arising from ur own past mistakes(infection,abortion)..
also,are u saying all the baby mamas out there dont deserve to re-marry cuz |Why should I suffer for a man's past mistakes when I was not there...
as my mum says:mariage is an institution where u dont pass or fail....so dont make high expectations,just keep doing what u have to do..
i love my kids and maybe thats all the love i need for now..i wont trade them for all the happiness in the world...if u wan join the party fine..else,bounce....the show must definately go on...
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by GodblessNig247(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Houseofglam7:

It's alright, I'm sorry too.
I dey quick vex grin

Lol. Then we might be compatible. Am not really quick to anger. Was not serious abt what I wrote abinitio.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by InvertedHammer: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
God really blessed your hustle my sister

Enjoy your life.

For the haters calling her names that she doesn't want to marry, should try 3rd mainland bridge. Its those people with African mentality thinking that if you are not married that means you are not complete.
/
Marriage is African mentality?

LOL. Ignorance is bliss afterall

Linda....go find a husband or buy one.

At 40 and unmarried, it will turn to insult then.
/

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by sameolg616(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jochebed7:
How u no go defend her when today na ur 30th bufdai with no husband too..

actually dear, am married. been married for a while too. just think its sad that a woman has achieved so much and on her day instead of celebrating her some decide to make an issue of she not be married.
its what the society expects of u.....what really means success..my ex once told me:"i went to a party with my colleagues and she decided to introduce me to the celebrants friends....she said,im MRS ****,meet MISS(she referred to my ex as miss)"..it really hurt her..
faith,as its being defined is to believe in what u cant see.....peple shd make a bold 1st step instead of wasting time assessing suitors.
are u trying to say she has never met atleast one serious guy in her life that would av loved to settled down with her?
even the society is warming up greatly into accepting single mum,lesbians,gays but nt single gals....na lie,options dey,u just av to fit in somewer.
at weddings now,if the bride has to throw bouquet...they address the friends waiting to catch as "all the single ladies and single mamas"
even beyonce is tinking abt the remix
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by sameolg616(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
tivta:
Menopause oooooh, I pity the girls who think of her as a role model, if only they knew what she feels in her heart...
its true....even beyonce wey be their role model with the songs "independent woman", "irreplaceable".....scope them-she don marry....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jennifer Okechukwu's Pre-wedding Photos / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates 30th Birthday / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.