Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) (60855 Views)

Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Eberex(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=holamiday post=38193534]The bible says angels can never revolt. They are eternally hardened to do the will of God. The bible also says the devil was an angel until the day he revolted. How come? I think that was just contradictory.

Heaven is an organised place mind you. Do you think angels don't have their own responsibilities or you think all they do is praise and sing all day! What God doesn't tamper with is the gift of freei-will. I wish He had so that people don't ask stupid questions about GOd
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=Eberex post=38194028][/quote]From the bible, angels don't have free will. Humans do. That's why we are more superior to them. How then was the devil(angel lucifer) able to revolt?
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by ribbit: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2015
shadowgwalker:

-the Bible is not a mere book u just open to read like a reader. U cud open John 3:16 and it has just two lines but u might not get the message yet until ask to know.
- all the things u wrote up there about God and Love have no relationship. It shows u read /open the Bible to fight against its words like a rebel, yes ofcos its just same way u guys do in today's politics.
- my advice, if u really wanna know more about God, open up ur mind for the knowledge, ask God. Its not something to start arguing. Its also ur decision cos nobody will force u.
so you are saying all the bible verses I quoted should not be taken literally? They r metaphor .. God didn't say he is a jealous God or didn't create hell for those he claimed to love ?
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by SleekReek(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2015
milkymesh:
No satisfactory answer?? I believe in God and I am a Christian. However, for many months now I just sit in my house on Sunday and ponder over my more than three decades beleif. Have I been tricked all these while?. Every christian should ponder all the questions on the pix.
I am beginning to think religion is a tool used by a few to manipulate many to their advantage.
No religion is of God- weather Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism,Judaism, just mention it. I still searching for answers. Until then, I still beleive

1 Corinthians 2:14
But people who aren't spiritual can't receive these truths from God's Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can't understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means.

What is happening to you is not unusually because it is satan's ancient strategy, used on many before you, to lead Christian's astray, the strategy is Isolate and Destroy...You made the mistake when you began to entertain those thoughts and stopped fellow shipping with others in Church, now they are slowly taking a hold of your mind,mind you these thoughts are not random thoughts you just conjured up yourself, but thoughts projected from the unseen realm of darkness, i will advice you to retrace your steps now,before it is too late! God Help you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Ghost01(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2015
maci:
Hahaha,read comments and u'll see confusion, u can't really understand life and its purpose to mankind, just glorify God that's all
Isn't that lazy?
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Lullabye(f): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2015
The ways of God are misterious.

As for me,
I belive in God, the Father of Almighty,
Creator of Heaven and earth,
And in Jesus Christ, His only son our Lord,
Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
Born of the virgin Mary...
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

Who is the Devil
Where did the devil learn his pride from
God and Devil are two sides of the same coin, perse. It's like the ying to the yang, no one is supreme btw the two.
God talk is an incredibly delusional activity.
And this is definitely the most senseless post i have ever read on nairaland

You need a thinking faculty.

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by ustyno(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2015
milkymesh:
No satisfactory answer?? I believe in God and I am a Christian. However, for many months now I just sit in my house on Sunday and ponder over my more than three decades beleif. Have I been tricked all these while?. Every christian should ponder all the questions on the pix.
I am beginning to think religion is a tool used by a few to manipulate many to their advantage.
No religion is of God- weather Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism,Judaism, just mention it. I still searching for answers. Until then, I still beleive
at end time.... even those that believe will lose there faith...
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2015
shadowgwalker:
is my comment ur troubles in ur life?
The truth is bitter, it hurts right? See how bitter u are because of this thread. Can't u see its abnormal?I pray for ur redemption son.
Gosh

Are you a morôn?
What senseless truth are your talking about?
What makes you think your present religion is superior to every other religions?
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by sweetboy25(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2015
mznuez:
Because they r evol
hello sweetheart i missed u where ve been.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
you know, all of this started when I recently went to a rural evangelism with my church. We went to this . . . village. And, for three days, we went around, telling people to abandon their Gods because our God was superior. that our God could talk, could perform miracles, that their Gods were fake and man made.

And it just struck me like a dagger.

How exactly is our God any realer than theirs?
I've heard several accounts of people punishing thieves by sending sango to them. So, sango DOES work. At least from hearsay. Same with my God. I've never actually seen a miracle. Except in Christian dramas and film. undecided and it's usually with such terrible vfx . . .

They say these Gods do not hear prayers. Well, does my God do? Seriously, I looked at it with an unbiased mind and realized that everything was random. They just happened anyway and we ascribed them to God. Same thing these people do,

They said these Gods cannot talk. Same with my God, apparently. I've never heard his voice in all my life. Despite crying for it forever. For course, some pastors claim to hear it. But so did the ancient priests.

They said these Gods were wicked. But here we are discussing about hellfire. In Yoruba culture, there is no hell. Only a place where you become an ancestor, and I guess it's the same with the igbos.

They said all sorts of things and whenever I applied them to my own God, he failed to pass the litmus test. He scored the same score with any other god.
I realized I was most likely living in a mythology. sad

So . . . I've been reading up on religious articles, and of course asking this God to just prove himself, Just score higher.

Nothing yet though. sad sad very painful.

Bros, you are about on the right frequency. Just tune your transistor better to hear the station well. Congrat on your awakening.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by ozimec(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2015
menesheh [color=#000099:
[/color]post=38183884]

That's the silly contradictions in the bible.

[color=#000099][/color]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

My dear don't contradict the word of God, God advice us to love our enemy for our own good and to the detriment of the said enemy if remain unrepentant, as for the enemies of God (unrepentant sinners) the bible says that "it's never the will of God for any soul to perish..." The mind of God is that every soul should repent and come to the knowledge of the truth but if such soul refuses to make use of the mercy and grace of God that is still available then God will have no choice than to send such soul or souls to hell fire which was originally prepared for the devil and his angels (Mathew 25:41. We can't continue in sin that the grace may abound.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by menesheh(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2015
ozimec:
[color=#000099][/color]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

My dear don't contradict the word of God, God advice us to love our enemy for our own good and to the detriment of the said enemy if remain unrepentant, as for the enemies of God (unrepentant sinners) the bible says that "it's never the will of God for any soul to perish..." The mind of God is that every soul should repent and come to the knowledge of the truth but if such soul refuses to make use of the mercy and grace of God that is still available then God will have no choice than to send such soul or souls to hell fire which was originally prepared for the devil and his angels (Mathew 25:41. We can't continue in sin that the grace may abound.

Why not stop tackling my personal opinion and face the thread. Whenever you are capable of answering OP's question, you will arrive to what i meant in my comment.

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by JohnQueen(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2015
I love you cos you've written what I've been feeling and saying to peeps for years now.

Paradise163:
[b] Hellfire—Is It Part of Divine Justice?
Have you ever seen someone tortured? We hope not. Deliberate torture is sickening and abhorrent. What, though, of torture inflicted by God? Can you imagine such a thing? Yet, this is exactly what is implied by the teaching of hellfire, an official doctrine in many religions.

Imagine, for a moment, the following horrific scene: A person is being roasted on a hot iron plate. In his agony he screams for mercy, but nobody listens. The torture goes on and on, hour after hour, day after day—without pause!

Whatever crime the victim may have committed, would not your heart go out to him? What of the one who ordered the torture? Could he be a loving person? In no way! Love is merciful and shows pity. A loving father may punish his children, but he would never torture them!

Nevertheless, many religions teach that God tortures sinners in an eternal hellfire. This, it is claimed, is divine justice. If that is true, who created that terrible place of eternal torment? And who is responsible for the excruciating agonies inflicted there? The answers would seem obvious. If such a place really exists, then God would have to be the creator of it, and he would be responsible for what happens there.

Can you accept that? The Bible* says: “God is love.” (1 John 4 vs eight ) Would a God of love inflict torture that even humans with any measure of decency find revolting? Surely not!

An Unreasonable Teaching
Still, many believe that the wicked will go to a fiery hell and be tormented forever. Is this teaching logical? The human life span is limited to 70 or 80 years. Even if someone perpetrated extreme wickedness for his whole lifetime, would everlasting torment be a just punishment? No. It would be grossly unjust to torment a man forever for the limited number of sins that he can commit in a lifetime.

Who knows the truth about what happens after we die? Only God can reveal this information, and he has done so in his written Word, the Bible, referred to above. Here is what the Bible says: “As the [beast] dies, so the [man] dies; and they all have but one spirit . . . All are going to one place. They have all come to be from the dust, and they are all returning to the dust.” (Ecclesiastes 3:19, 20) There is no mention here of a fiery hell. Humans return to dust—to nonexistence—when they die.

In order to be tormented, an individual has to be conscious. Are the dead conscious? No. “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.” (Ecclesiastes 9:5) It is impossible for the dead, “conscious of nothing at all,” to experience the agonies of hellfire.

A Harmful Doctrine
Some maintain that the teaching of hellfire is useful, true or not. Why? They say it serves as a deterrent to wrongdoing. Is that true? Well, is the crime rate in regions where people believe in hellfire lower than in other places? Hardly! In fact, the doctrine of hellfire is very harmful. Will a person who believes that God torments people view torture as something abhorrent? Why should he? Those believing in a cruel god often become cruel like their god.

In whatever way a reasonable person may look at the matter, he cannot accept the existence of a hell of torment. Logic rebels against it. Human nature is repelled by it. More important, God’s Word does not say that such a place exists. When a person dies, “he goes back to his ground; in that day his thoughts do perish.”—Psalm 146:4.

What Punishment for Sin?
[/b] To read more, visit www.jw.org and you find satisfactory answers just as I did
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2015
bulldoza:

And this is definitely the most senseless post i have ever read on nairaland

You need a thinking faculty.

I'm not here to question anyone's believe, neither am I here to criticize or approve any religion. Before I proceed, I want you to realize that faith should be a personal thing. Our major concern should be how our discovery affects our soul for afterlife and not the other way round.
You can't comprehend what I meant because it is beyond you.
Destiny is in each and everyone's hand handle it as you like!
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Calyb(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2015
The devil initiated this question.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Bflexing(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2015
milkymesh:

If God Want Us to LOVE our ENEMIES, Why Is He Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In HELLFIRE?

I need real answers please.
I have a good answer for u. Aspire to make it to heaven and ask him yourself, he will surely answer u.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Macelliot(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2015
Paradise163:
[b] Hellfire—Is It Part of Divine Justice?
Have you ever seen someone tortured? We hope not. Deliberate torture is sickening and abhorrent. What, though, of torture inflicted by God? Can you imagine such a thing? Yet, this is exactly what is implied by the teaching of hellfire, an official doctrine in many religions.

Imagine, for a moment, the following horrific scene: A person is being roasted on a hot iron plate. In his agony he screams for mercy, but nobody listens. The torture goes on and on, hour after hour, day after day—without pause!

Whatever crime the victim may have committed, would not your heart go out to him? What of the one who ordered the torture? Could he be a loving person? In no way! Love is merciful and shows pity. A loving father may punish his children, but he would never torture them!

Nevertheless, many religions teach that God tortures sinners in an eternal hellfire. This, it is claimed, is divine justice. If that is true, who created that terrible place of eternal torment? And who is responsible for the excruciating agonies inflicted there? The answers would seem obvious. If such a place really exists, then God would have to be the creator of it, and he would be responsible for what happens there.

Can you accept that? The Bible* says: “God is love.” (1 John 4 vs eight ) Would a God of love inflict torture that even humans with any measure of decency find revolting? Surely not!

An Unreasonable Teaching
Still, many believe that the wicked will go to a fiery hell and be tormented forever. Is this teaching logical? The human life span is limited to 70 or 80 years. Even if someone perpetrated extreme wickedness for his whole lifetime, would everlasting torment be a just punishment? No. It would be grossly unjust to torment a man forever for the limited number of sins that he can commit in a lifetime.

Who knows the truth about what happens after we die? Only God can reveal this information, and he has done so in his written Word, the Bible, referred to above. Here is what the Bible says: “As the [beast] dies, so the [man] dies; and they all have but one spirit . . . All are going to one place. They have all come to be from the dust, and they are all returning to the dust.” (Ecclesiastes 3:19, 20) There is no mention here of a fiery hell. Humans return to dust—to nonexistence—when they die.

In order to be tormented, an individual has to be conscious. Are the dead conscious? No. “The living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.” (Ecclesiastes 9:5) It is impossible for the dead, “conscious of nothing at all,” to experience the agonies of hellfire.

A Harmful Doctrine
Some maintain that the teaching of hellfire is useful, true or not. Why? They say it serves as a deterrent to wrongdoing. Is that true? Well, is the crime rate in regions where people believe in hellfire lower than in other places? Hardly! In fact, the doctrine of hellfire is very harmful. Will a person who believes that God torments people view torture as something abhorrent? Why should he? Those believing in a cruel god often become cruel like their god.

In whatever way a reasonable person may look at the matter, he cannot accept the existence of a hell of torment. Logic rebels against it. Human nature is repelled by it. More important, God’s Word does not say that such a place exists. When a person dies, “he goes back to his ground; in that day his thoughts do perish.”—Psalm 146:4.

What Punishment for Sin?
[/b] To read more, visit www.jw.org and you find satisfactory answers just as I did
Nice and intelligent response..
Are you a Jw?

Am a Catholic.. Even though, Jw criticises my denomination alot, but I just like them alot for a reason best known to me..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by charlesbailey(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2015
check the dictionary for the difference between jealousy and envy

ribbit:
Bible is full of contradictions that's why it shouldn't be taken seriously..

For example, bible says, Love is not envious. it also says, God is love and at the same time said God is a jealous God .. I mean wtf

Which one should we believe?
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Paradise163(f): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2015
Macelliot:

Nice and intelligent response..
Are you a Jw?

Am a Catholic.. Even though, Jw criticises my denomination alot, but I just like them alot for a reason best known to me..

My Brother sometimes one has to think beyond and a Catholic or am a jw. The Bible is there for all to read. Make research on your own, find the basis for your belief. If you're told this thing is white in church, ask why is it white in color. Don't just gulp down everything you're told. And then believe me you'll find your way to the truth

Modified : back to your question yes am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Paradise163(f): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2015
JohnQueen:
I love you cos you've written what I've been feeling and saying to peeps for years now.

If only they will listen and come to an accurate knowledge of the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

I'm not here to question anyone's believe, neither am I here to criticize or approve any religion. Before I proceed, I want you to realize that faith should be a personal thing. Our major concern should be how our discovery affects our soul for afterlife and not the other way round.
You can't comprehend what I meant because it is beyond you.
Destiny is in each and everyone's hand handle it as you like!
You're so wrong
You seem to just be a confused atheist
Whether your sense can believe this or not, SOMETHING IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY CREATION (GOD)
You're a senseless retąrd if you believe in the senseless darwin's theory.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by TrajansKong: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2015
Calyb:
The devil initiated this question.
Indeed!

And it is to the depths of hell that ALL unbelievers shall be cast. Kneel before him. Beg his forgiveness and that he cleanse the spirit of disobedience from your soul. Never question.

Yea, billions shall roast for eternity, their screams unending in the infinite void. So it has been written, so it shall be done. Have no mind for such as these for we shall ascend to serve and worship the Almighty before the Great White Throne as he judges. Forever.
FEAR AND OBEY.
FEAR HIS WRATH.

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Mixtweet13: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2015
Remember,when he said u should love them,that doesnt say ur helping them rather,ur creating a bottomless pit for them as u will be blameless in heaven when two of u re put to stand while that enemy will be blamed for hating u even with d fact dat u loved him or her.Mind u,if u also hate ur enemy in return,then ur both in dsame category.Ask for God's understanding whilst u read his word so that u won't be mis-arrayed
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by TrajansKong: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Teempakguy:

So . . . I've been reading up on religious articles, and of course asking this God to just prove himself, Just score higher.

Who are you to test the Lord of Hosts??
You cannot compare Him to Shango or the superstitions and idle warship of our forefathers! He has already trampled them, crushed them underfoot and released us to serve Him alone.
He can do whatever He will. He is the creator and destroyer of all. We are his to do with as he pleases. All that is demanded from us is OBEDIENCE and FEAR.
Choose wisely...

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by systemz(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dekatron:
He works in mysterious ways. Yet when I behave mysterious, I am tagged EVIL. By induction that I am God's image, then God is evil

I think God feels insecure

non of my business sha
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
TrajansKong:

Who are you to test the Lord of Hosts??
You cannot compare Him to Shango or the superstitions and idle warship of our forefathers! He has already trampled them, crushed them underfoot and released us to serve Him alone.
He can do whatever He will. He is the creator and destroyer of all. We are his to do with as he pleases. All that is demanded from us is OBEDIENCE and FEAR.
Choose wisely...
prove it . . .
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by dorox10: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
olaniyanibukun0:
We were not made to function as robots

We were given the privilege to make choices

Choices make us or mar us

Why give us the priviledge to make choices when you(as a God) knows the choices we are going to make at the end(as an all knowing God)? And also punish us for making that choice you already know we are going to make
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
bulldoza:

You're so wrong
You seem to just be a confused atheist
Whether your sense can believe this or not, SOMETHING IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY CREATION (GOD)
You're a senseless retąrd if you believe in the senseless darwin's theory.
grin grin grin grin
Comedian.
Darwin's theory is not senseless at all. In fact, it makes perfect sense. You should be attacking theories of abiogenesis instead.

However, here's a question to ponder on.

"was God created? If he wasn't, but came out of nothing, then . . . couldn't we have?"
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by johnydon22(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
you know, all of this started when I recently went to a rural evangelism with my church. We went to this . . . village. And, for three days, we went around, telling people to abandon their Gods because our God was superior. that our God could talk, could perform miracles, that their Gods were fake and man made.

And it just struck me like a dagger.

How exactly is our God any realer than theirs?
I've heard several accounts of people punishing thieves by sending sango to them. So, sango DOES work. At least from hearsay. Same with my God. I've never actually seen a miracle. Except in Christian dramas and film. undecided and it's usually with such terrible vfx . . .

They say these Gods do not hear prayers. Well, does my God do? Seriously, I looked at it with an unbiased mind and realized that everything was random. They just happened anyway and we ascribed them to God. Same thing these people do,

They said these Gods cannot talk. Same with my God, apparently. I've never heard his voice in all my life. Despite crying for it forever. For course, some pastors claim to hear it. But so did the ancient priests.

They said these Gods were wicked. But here we are discussing about hellfire. In Yoruba culture, there is no hell. Only a place where you become an ancestor, and I guess it's the same with the igbos.

They said all sorts of things and whenever I applied them to my own God, he failed to pass the litmus test. He scored the same score with any other god.
I realized I was most likely living in a mythology. sad

Nice one i must say

2 Likes

Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
grin grin grin grin
Comedian.
Darwin's theory is not senseless at all. In fact, it makes perfect sense. You should be attacking theories of abiogenesis instead.

"was God created? If he wasn't, but came out of nothing, then . . . couldn't we have?"
Clap for yourself

Big bang theory sure makes sense grin ode

God is a creature.Not created.
Re: Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) by SonOfEl(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
grin grin grin grin
Comedian.

some creatures are so funny, always trying to rub shoulders with God...just like Satan did...always wanting to be equal with God. how satan will end awaits you and your type if you don't repent before its too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Post Your 'Front Page-Worthy' TOPICS And LINKS Here / Anglican Church In Rome & Bible And Beer Fellowship Shocks Nigerian Lawyer / She Lured Him Into Sex, And This Finally Happened To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.