Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) (35627 Views)

Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo / Emir Sanusi In Tears, Says Leaders will pay for their deeds (PHOTO) / Sani Abacha's Grandchildren In Mecca For The Holy Pilgrimage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by sixtuschimere: 6:21am On Sep 20, 2015
Emir of Kano Sanusi II,was  spotted in Mecca for holy pilgrimage.He was spotted alongside his entourage.He was also pictured on Friday while performing prayers on Friday at Grand Mosque in Makkah.The visit to Mecca is one of the responsibilities of a true Muslim.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/emir-sanusi-11-spotted-in-mecca-for.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 20, 2015
Don't tell me this nigga is texting on his phone in that last pic? I thought that site was supposed to be holy without any modern influence and/or distractions? B!tch ass nigga, couldn't even pose for a 2 seconds pic without his phone. Your boko haram goons won't see this one now shey? If nah to bomb innocent market pple, them go sabi am.

Someone once said Muslim laws are for the poor

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Demmocrats(m): 6:28am On Sep 20, 2015
Sanusi is checking is account balance grin to know if buhari has tampered with it cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 6:30am On Sep 20, 2015
I don't know why Africans do this to themselves. Jerusalem and Mecca.......tourist zones.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Cpumping(m): 6:30am On Sep 20, 2015
pinging emir. grin

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by MrZachs(m): 6:30am On Sep 20, 2015
Holy keh!¡!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by efilefun(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2015
Islam, no matter your wealth or position nor your tribe we are all equal as human in the presence of Allah. May Almighty Allah accept our prayers.

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by efilefun(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2015
Do you know if he's actually reading the Quran from the phone
Cpumping:
pinging emir. grin

23 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by ggrin(f): 6:38am On Sep 20, 2015
[size=30pt]Life's beautiful...May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with serenity to me smiley....a whole day to celebrate[/size] gringringrin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 6:41am On Sep 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by baruzeez(m): 6:43am On Sep 20, 2015
May almighty Allah accept it as act of ibadah. Amin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by permsec: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2015
He should watch his for crane so as to avoid stories that touch for the people of Kano.

7 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Cpumping(m): 6:53am On Sep 20, 2015
efilefun:
Do you know if he's actually reading the Quran from the phone

lol he is pinging wit saraki.

emir: saraki just honorably step down
saraki: chai tinubu done do me am. hw cdnt I have seen this coming. now pdp wee not want to help me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 6:53am On Sep 20, 2015
So, I no fit wear suit for inside mecca

That's why I love heavenly places grin

7 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by doublewisdom: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2015
Thank God the crane missed his bird like head.

7 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by BishopMagic: 6:59am On Sep 20, 2015
Where is that crane when you need it?

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 20, 2015
Saraki's best friend since their days in Kings College. I wonder what his thoughts are on his friend's travails.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by efilefun(m): 7:00am On Sep 20, 2015
Cpumping:

lol he is pinging wit saraki.

emir: saraki just honorably step down
saraki: chai tinubu done do me am. hw cdnt I have seen this coming. now pdp wee not want to help me. grin
lol you suppose dey drag mic from basketmouth
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by efilefun(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:
Anything you wish him shall happen to you and ur generations.

26 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by BishopMagic: 7:06am On Sep 20, 2015
efilefun:
Anything you wish him shall happen to you and ur generations.

Don't be silly. No it wont.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2015
ggrin:
[size=30pt]Life's beautiful...May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with serenity to me smiley....a whole day to celebrate[/size] gringringrin

does this mean today is ur b.day too??
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by tyson99(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

it will IJN

9 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by DankemzI(m): 7:12am On Sep 20, 2015
Must they be on white

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by BishopMagic: 7:13am On Sep 20, 2015
tyson99:

it will IJN

You mean the crane falling and squashing your Amir that the Saudis will need a shovel to scrape his remains?

Yeye

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

it's cos of people like you America legalised the use of guns. i would have given you loads of bullets to your forehead with this your s.t.upid commentangry

14 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by BishopMagic: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

it's cos of people like you America legalised the use of guns. i would have given you loads of bullets to your forehead with this your s.t.upid commentangry

Well there is also the possibility that he will be stomped in a stampede.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by doublewisdom: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2015
BishopMagic:

Well there is also the possibility that he will be stomped in a stampede.
grin grin grin grin
An undetected scissors maybe.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by ggrin(f): 7:28am On Sep 20, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

does this mean today is ur b.day too??
yes wink
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by BALLOSKI: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2015
Mallam, pray for us.
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by efilefun(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2015
And you call yourself a christian, you the one silly here. And yes it will surely happen cuz you wishing someone who never harmed you dead.
BishopMagic:

7 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by hatux: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2015
liberty300:
Don't tell me this nigga is texting on his phone in that last pic? I thought that site was supposed to be holy without any modern influence and/or distractions? B!tch ass nigga, couldn't even pose for a 2 seconds pic without his phone. Your boko haram goons won't see this one now shey? If nah to bomb innocent market pple, them go sabi am.

Someone once said Muslim laws are for the poor

undecided
Re: Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) by BishopMagic: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2015
efilefun:
And you call yourself a christian, you the one silly here. And yes it will surely happen cuz you wishing someone who never harmed you dead.

No it wont.

Sanusi's end will be disgraceful for all the blood he has spilled through his boko army

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ministers President Buhari May Sack In 2017 - NigerianBulletin / Uproar As Zaria Rejects El-rufai / Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.