Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team (2759 Views)

Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? / Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement / President Buhari's Media Team In A Group Selfie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by Gh0stFreak: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2015
to think they actually appointed this pevert as a media spokesperson smh.

Cc: Tonyebarcanista Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel
erunz dunsman
Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh,
Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph,
Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka
Ecoterrors, Dunkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli,
IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur,
Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23,
coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by mayorkyzo: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2015
That's his personal life..it has nothing to do with his job...

5 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by BALLOSKI: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2015
Warrisdis?

3 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by politricks: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2015
mayorkyzo:
What is his personal life doing on the social media

9 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by doublewisdom: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2015
Perverts everywhere.

10 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2015
...because he expressed his desires in a private conversation?

7 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by Aromas: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2015
And so?
Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by scribble: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2015
grin

Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by francizy(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2015
Gh0stFreak:

cc

I don't believe this!!! angry

But if it's true, then there's definitely nothing to be surprised about since he's a "saintly figure" working with the "incorruptible government".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by MizMyColi(f): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2015
Such Sanctimoniousity.
He's very much in line and they are defending him.

If this were GEJ, you will see them wagging tongues and labelling him unprintable names.

#HypocrisyStinks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by zubizareta(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
Such Sanctimoniousity.

If this were GEJ, you will see them wagging tongues and labelling him unprintable names.

#HypocrisyStinks

Please who is the man in question??

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by Demmocrats(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by funlord(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin
Gh0stFreak:

cc

And you had to pick a list of "monikers" from another mans post for you to tag on your thread of tripe in order to achieve what exactly? You are not only a "coward" but you are also "immensely skilled at being a _moron" it seems!

4 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by hinwazaka: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Irrespective of this scoop, I have always maintained that the APC is an organization that comprises of HOMOSEXUALS, LESBIANS, BISEXUALS, SADISTS, BESTIAL GOATS, DRUG ADDICTS, ALCOHOLICS, VAGABONDS, BASTARDS, HARLOTS, KLEPTOMANIACS, BANDITS, FRAUDSTERS, PSYCHOPATHS, IMBECILLES, DUMMIES, IRRESPONSIBLE FOOLS and a whole lot of scum. After their ouster from Aso rock, the entire villa will have to be disinfected to make it a clean, healthy edifice once more. With the likes of OBJ, TINUBU and the HARLOT of the President having sat on the sofas in the villa, AIDS is the least of our worries concerning infection possibilities. May GOD help us cleanse their despicable filth from our lives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by hinwazaka: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
...because he expressed his desires in a private conversation?
Just imagine what this sicko has done to AISHA at the President's back. I shudder at the thought. FIFTY SHADES OF F**KUPED comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by hinwazaka: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
mayorkyzo:
If this is what he does in his PERSONAL time, it should make you wander what he does with AISHA and ZAHRA in his company time

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by neocortex: 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
His name is Lateef Adedigba , the Buhari twitter foot
soldier.

The man is actually a saint .
Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
hinwazaka:

Just imagine what this sicko has done to AISHA at the President's back. I shudder at the thought. FIFTY SHADES OF F**KUPED comes to mind.

Aisha is an adult. All those bestselling, wicked-looking toys in sex shops, who buys them?

Do you know Aisha's secret desires?

We're all human beings - with needs.

Edit: Oh chit, thought Aisha is the little one, not the FL.

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by dahaz(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
Such Sanctimoniousity.

#HypocrisyStinks
Are you related to patrick obihiagbon? lipsrsealed
Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by hinwazaka: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Aisha is an adult. All those bestselling, wicked-looking toys in sex shops, who buys them?

Do you know Aisha's secret desires?

We're all human beings - with needs.

Of the entire APC e-fleet, you are the only one with a brain.

PS: AISHA HAS A DIRTY MIND.
Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by BloodyK11ler: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
Such Sanctimoniousity.

#HypocrisyStinks

It is Sanctimonious

If you are going to copy a word you just learnt, at least spell it correctly

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by MizMyColi(f): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Again, I repeat, Such Sanctimoniousity!!!

Hypocrisy stinks worse than skunk.

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin grin grin very apt since he kisses ass for a living
Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by FacelessPatriot: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
Oh i see! one of those whose means of livelihood comes from chanting sai buhari even if buhari rapes his mother
Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by Duru1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
francizy:

I don't believe this!!! angry

But if it's true, then there's definitely nothing to be surprised about since he's a "saintly figure" working with the "incorruptible government".

Change can come in many ways.

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by imsuboi(m): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
APC! Change grin grin grin
Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by sdindan: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ass licker.
My goodness me
Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by Forwetinnah: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ewwww!!
He should go suck on Goat's a;nal then. Eish, some people sha!
Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by mrjangaweed: 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
Such Sanctimoniousity.

#HypocrisyStinks

my intelligent princess cheesy
chaiii see grammar

nne kedu ije kiss
Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by MizMyColi(f): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
mrjangaweed:

my intelligent princess cheesy
chaiii see grammar

nne kedu ije kiss

grin
My dear, I bam jareeyy.
Good eveningsmiley

1 Like

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by Ymodulus: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
Such Sanctimoniousity.

#HypocrisyStinks
I expected you view and examine the picture before a comment ma.

The above picture is a twitter private message. And the owner of the account have a right to say what he wants to say in a private message.

There is a difference between public Law and Private Law,. What two individuals do inside their house is private what they do outside is public.

Here the said media personality account was hacked and his private message posted online this is wrong. And I and you know ma that if our private discussion should be made public we won't find it funny.

This violates C 4443. HB. 154 of the Cyber Security Act Nigeria and as such I don't think PDP should support criminals because it will potray them as a bad party

2 Likes

Re: This Is One Of The Clowns Working For The Presidential Media Team by MizMyColi(f): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ymodulus:

I expected you view and examine the picture before a comment ma.

The above picture is a twitter private message. And the owner of the account have a right to say what he wants to say in a private message.

There is a difference between public Law and Private Law,. What two individuals do inside their house is private what they do outside is public.

Here the said media personality account was hacked and his private message posted online this is wrong. And I and you know ma that if our private discussion should be made public we won't find it funny.

This violates C 4443. HB. 154 of the Cyber Security Act Nigeria and as such I don't think PDP should support criminals because it will potray them as a bad party

My darling, no need for for thi long sermon nagrin

All I am saying is, if that were to be a Jonathan or NO convo...I'm sure you know that you would react differently.

It understandable sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Nnamdi Kanu Is Killed... / Mark Zuckerberg Is Helping Buhari To Continue The Mass Murder Of Biafrans -IPOB / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.