Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

These Differences Between God And Allah Will Shoke You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Differences Between God And Allah Will Shoke You (1107 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer / Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Differences Between God And Allah Will Shoke You by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
TRUTH OR TRADITION?

There are some very important differences between God of the Bible and Allah
-God only begotten son is Jesus, Allah has no begotten son.
-God made salvation available by sacrificing His son and promises salvation by grace to those who believe. Allah sacrificed nothing and only saves if sufficient works are done.
-God has a payment for sins- Jesus Christ, Allah has no payment for sins
-God's Christ paid of the sins of mankind. Allah paid for nothing and all men pay for their own sins
-God's salvation is through Christ work. Allah salvation is through peoples work.
-God's saving work is '' come to Christ '' The major part of Moslem salvation is to believe Mohammed was the sum and seal of Prophets
-God book is very different from Allah's book . They contradict each other so they cannot be true : for example, the bible says Christ was resurrected from dead. The Moslems reject that as a lie.
-God says his son is the way, the truth and the life . Allah says Christ is '' only a messenger (chap 5, ''the food'' sect. 1, par. 75)
-God treats men and women equally . Allah does not.
-God says marriage today(christian) are to be monogamous . Allah allows more than one wife.
- There is no marriage in Gods paradise. Faithful men get virgins in Allah's
-God says it is not necessary to have special days . Allah does: for example, Ramadan, The Moslem holy month during which Moslems fast during the day.

--------This list could be multiplied many times over, but there is no point. We have a saying , if it Walsh like a duck and quack like a duck it is a duck . God and Allah do not walk alike or quack alike . They are not the same and anyone who tries to say they are is blind to these obvious differences. To my knowledge, most Moslems do not say that Allah and the God of the Jews and Christians are the same being, which is a major reason Moslems count Christians as '' infidels '' . Why would they say that if th ey really believed we were worshipping the true God?-------

Happy Sunday!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Differences Between God And Allah Will Shoke You by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
"shoke" Indeed

1 Like

Re: These Differences Between God And Allah Will Shoke You by yanabasee(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
I don't like muslims and their believe... Islam is a cult and not a religion!
Re: These Differences Between God And Allah Will Shoke You by cosby02(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
yanabasee:
I don't like muslims and their believe...
Islam is a cult and not a religion!
Dont die for your believes, you might be wrong.
Re: These Differences Between God And Allah Will Shoke You by dannybomb(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
I think the Muslims cleric are deceiving there members, by teaching them things that have no proves. as for Christianity you can see the proves by travelling to Jerusalem.

1 Like

Re: These Differences Between God And Allah Will Shoke You by chiedu7: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
There is a massive difference between God & allah

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM

THE GOD IN THE BIBLE IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE IN ISLAM

SOME DIFFERENCES

MUSLIMS ARE NOT PROMISED HEAVEN

EVEN MOHAMMED HAS NO PROMISE OF HEAVEN

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS). I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

THE ISLAM GOD COMMANDS TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

What miracle has mohammed performed?

Prophets perform miracles.

JESUS CHRIST RAISED THE DEAD

John 11
14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
17 Then when Jesus came, he found that HE HAD LAIN IN THE GRAVE FOUR DAYS ALREADY.
43 And when he thus had spoken, HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, LAZARUS, COME FORTH.
44 And HE THAT WAS DEAD CAME FORTH, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

SO WHY WILL A MAN LEAVE JESUS THAT SAVES TO FOLLOW ALLAH THAT CANNOT EVEN SAVE MOHAMMED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Differences Between God And Allah Will Shoke You by yanabasee(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
cosby02:
Dont die for your believes, you might be wrong.
I'd rather die for what I believed than become a muslim.
Re: These Differences Between God And Allah Will Shoke You by malvisguy212: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Op. You are very correct, satan use the quran as a medium to manipulate the true word of God , how could God waited for more than 600 years before He could send muhammed to say "Jesus was not killed",prior before the coming of muhammed, the people who believe Jesus was killed should've been dead , who's gonna take the blame for their unbelief? surly , this is another plot by satan to trick people in following him , remember he once try this plot when he tempt Jesus ,Glory to God, satan fail, muhammed cannot be a prophet of the true God , his revelation is different from others prophet.
Re: These Differences Between God And Allah Will Shoke You by cosby02(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
yanabasee:

I'd rather die for what I believed than become a muslim.
RIP then
Re: These Differences Between God And Allah Will Shoke You by BlackrulesDworld(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
All religion exist to show us they believe in god. Follow the religion you like most. Believe in god with a religion. Believe in god without a religion. That's your own decision.
One vivid point is god is an imaginary myth. Its can't be real than you want it to be!!!
Re: These Differences Between God And Allah Will Shoke You by yanabasee(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
cosby02:

RIP then

RIP to your father and Mother... C. U. N. T...!!!
Re: These Differences Between God And Allah Will Shoke You by basille(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
dannybomb:
I think the Muslims cleric are deceiving there members, by teaching them things that have no proves. as for Christianity you can see the proves by travelling to Jerusalem.
Did you know that Christianity constitutes just 2% of Israeli's religious population?

Makes the wonder the essence of this prove you speak about.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. / Seven (7) Signs Of A Growing Church / Prophet Charges Lion To Prove God’s Power, Nearly Killed, Saved By Game Rangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.