Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,861 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos (4674 Views)

Police React To Northern Youths Ultimatum To Igbos, Issue Warning / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ultimatum To Igbos By Northern Youths / Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by Bunducisco: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Op why the talk
The warri people are our neighbors, yoruba with the sleepless night over igbos

And by the way i havent heard of any set of people called ibo on this earth

3 Likes

Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by Moheat(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
lincolnj88:
At op
No igbo man ever claimed warri..... warri is not owned by only the itsekiris,but it consists of the urhobos and ijaws also...
Ijaw has the largest area in warri
Speaking of the igbo connection in warri, the closest igbo town to warri is obiaruku , ukuani local govt area belonging to us the ndokwa ukuani speaking dialect of the anioma extraction and from warri to obiaruku is just 20 minutes drive......
Also the igbo connection in warri also includes trading and others, the two biggest technology mkt in warri has 90% igbo dominance such as enerhen junction and Robson plaza, we also have the igbo market and also share as large as 50% stake in igbudu mkt ....
grin never u link warri and Edo its an insult to deltans ... U have to cross over 10 major towns to get to warri from the stinking Edo

You need to format your dead brain for calling Edo stinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by Moheat(m): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
sammyj:
The last time I checked Olu is a Yoruba name!!!

The pronunciation is quite different ok?
Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by amtalkin(f): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
You sleep you dream about the Igbos.
Even while eating.

Everything you do in life you nerve stop thinking about us.

Don't just quote me to deny it

As a result of thinking about us all your life. That is why you came up with this conclusion.
Have you seen or heard any Igbo claiming to have a common culture with the Warri people?

Get a life as soon as possible and stop the hating

4 Likes

Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by knowledgeable: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
rhymaster:
Ibos are in fora night of long knives on a permanent basis for as much as they continue to create problems in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. Think about it, they are emptily proud, dishonest and will do anything for money or gain: the perfect recipe for failure in life! If you see a sane Ibo man, who deviates from this profile, he was born, raised and working in the SW, North or outside Nigeria in a developed society! The ibos can claim anything they want but they will be so shocked that when the rubber meets the road, the rest of Nigeria will send them directly back to their pigeon hell-hole called ibo land and we will maintain and develop our own country while having them surrounded on every side as Ibos are expansionist, greedy and desperate to claim another man's property! To make it easier for them to take other people's land and resources in Nigeria, they always wish Nigeria is not a strong nation like it is becoming again under Buhari and the APC. A strong nation can stand-up to any other nation, and can protect and defend its territorial integrity so far as the economy is doing well, the military and morale is sky high, the people have hope and a progressive life and do not feel that top leadership of the country has cornered their patrimony.

This is why Nigeria was almost destroyed under Jonacluless and the legions of clueless ibos who lead the army, finance ministry, governance, etc. They wanted to weaken Nigeria as much as possible so the country would not be able to mount a strong challenge when push came to shove but they failed! I want ibos to get biafra under a strong and ever progressive Nigeria! They will be 100% fenced in and Nigeria will regulate the flow of human beings, animals and food, etc through our borders as we would not owe ibos any damned thing! They will have no rights to produce any weapons, light or even cudgels or anything beyond small kitchen knives for killing their rodents which they will eat for food. Ibos cannot be trusted, they always wanted to hold down the minorities (the SS) and if it wasn't for strong Nigerian leaders in the past, most of the SS would be slaves under the ibos today!

"Inferior tribe logic". Can never, never, ever differentiate a subjugated tribe like the Igbos who have gone through all types of persecution, which include genocides, all manners of marginalisation, excluded from governance and etc, from hausa/fulani and their Yoruba stooges who have been pillaging the country from the on set. Fulani herdsmen killing and burning Christian towns and villages, boko haram doing theirs, and some ugly tribe , (cos they are ugly in most part and Igbos aren't) are here expressing their deepest anger to GOD for not endow them like the Igbos. Can you imagine, if Igbos engage in 1/100th of the above mentioned atrocities. Nigeria is receiving 21 billion dollars yearly through remittances in most part from ever stronger Igbo diaspora(western Union nigeria), and how much do your masters up north are remitting?. You are ugly both on site and soul".

6 Likes

Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by sammyj: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Story. ..... grin grin
Moheat:

The pronunciation is quite different ok?
Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
what concerns Yoruba with this thread now. it seems some stupid mofos cannot live their miserable low-rent abysmal life without mentioning Yoruba. Well if mentioning the word Yoruba is a panacea for the numerous self-inflicted misery you are going through, then it's all good.
Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
what concerns Yoruba with this thread now. it seems some mofos can't live their low-rent, attention-seeking, miserable lives without mentioning the word Yoruba. If mentioning the word "Yoruba is a panacea to the numerous self-inflicted mental torture you pass through daily in your lives, then go ahead.
Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Enahi:
do not mind the biased people from the East. They are useless when it comes to the relationship Edo has with Warri. I know too many people from Delta in Lagos, you get to learn a lot from them. They don't want to be associated with the ibos, yet the foolish Ibo people from the East won't let us hear word. Ibo people why do you like forming attachee? I once met an Ibo guy with full Ibo name claiming to be Edo, each time i call him Ibo guy he frowns and gets upset.
divide and rule tactics has failed.......useless yoruba ewure

4 Likes

Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
angry
Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by oweniwe(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
rhymaster:
Ibos are in fora night of long knives on a permanent basis for as much as they continue to create problems in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. Think about it, they are emptily proud, dishonest and will do anything for money or gain: the perfect recipe for failure in life! If you see a sane Ibo man, who deviates from this profile, he was born, raised and working in the SW, North or outside Nigeria in a developed society!.........

.... Ibos cannot be trusted, they always wanted to hold down the minorities (the SS) and if it wasn't for strong Nigerian leaders in the past, most of the SS would be slaves under the ibos today!

Go and read about igbo pre-colonial government features. unlike hausa/fulani that operate monarchy, igbos are parliamentary in nature.

I don't really understand when ppl say igbo are dominating.... maybe you mean igbo ppl excel better than others and so will appear to b more successful than other tribes. if that is the case, is it a crime for one to excel in one's field?

how will you feel if ppl persecute you because you have the potential to be more vibrant than them?

what has Nigeria gained from being dominated by hausa/fulani? is it bad roads, dilapidated schools or "import everything" economy? The same ppl who are complaining that igbos dominate imports are the ones making the country unconductive for mass production because they fear igbos will dominate production if a level playing field is provided.

I'll rathrr be dominated by people with ambition and progressive minds than be dominated by jihadists who slit innocent people's throats for nothing.

4 Likes

Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by Masterclass32: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Its the Igbos replying this thread that I'm concerned about.

Why waste your time like this?

1 Like

Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by Chimarto: 12:50am On Sep 21, 2015
lowgeorge:
Don't mind d host of ibo fools on nairaland with 77 monikers to deceive there fellow cheap folks. . Nasty ibo fools

Get behind me you little green sneak battling Python.
Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by basilo101: 2:01am On Sep 21, 2015
Ioannes:
what concerns Yoruba with this thread now. it seems some stupid mofos cannot live their miserable low-rent abysmal life without mentioning Yoruba. Well if mentioning the word Yoruba is a panacea for the numerous self-inflicted misery you are going through, then it's all good.
ur insecure ofem.manu fool created d garbage thread like many other threads they create which betray dia ignorance of nigeria geography as a result of lack of adventure. Igbos hv neva got anytin to do wit Warri, never! U ofema.nu idiots shud stop high BP ova igbos. We kw d igbos acros d Niger and Warri is not part of it

1 Like

Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by Enahi(f): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2015
finniblinks:
divide and rule tactics has failed.......useless yoruba ewure
FYI I am not Yoruba, I am very proud of where I come from. I don't form attachee or try to cajole people to join me, I am too real to want to form attachee.

You ibos online don't know that you are killing your reputation, it seems you all have inferiority complex with the way you are going about Biafra.

Anyway goodluck to you.
Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by cheruv: 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
Enahi:
FYI I am not Yoruba, I am very proud of where I come from. I don't form attachee or try to cajole people to join me, I am too real to want to form attachee.

You ibos online don't know that you are killing your reputation, it seems you all have inferiority complex with the way you are going about Biafra.

Anyway goodluck to you.
Sis,
Call it attachee or whatever you like... As long as the ethnicity is Igbo or Igboid we'd attach ourselves to them so that they'd not be deceived by the Lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda machine!
Enachi,ya na o masii gi were isi kuo na igwe mgbanwe oku latrik! undecided
Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 22, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
Op,
You have no sense. Ibo own Warri! It was the original Owerri and when Oyiboman come to attack us our brave warriors fought and defeated them and killed them all but our reason for creating a new Owerri inland, in what is now in Imo State is because forefathers got tired of life as fishermen and wanted to farm yam instead....so we relocated inland. Some of our people are left behind but settlers to the town could not pronounce the Ibo name Owerri......and they bastardized it to Warri.

We are coming back to get our Owerri when we get Biafra.

cheesy

dirty yorubadddd coward bastttard
Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by leofab(f): 2:36am On Sep 22, 2015
Enahi:
do not mind the biased people from the East. They are useless when it comes to the relationship Edo has with Warri. I know too many people from Delta in Lagos, you get to learn a lot from them. They don't want to be associated with the ibos, yet the foolish Ibo people from the East won't let us hear word. Ibo people why do you like forming attachee? I once met an Ibo guy with full Ibo name claiming to be Edo, each time i call him Ibo guy he frowns and gets upset.
there are part of Igbo in Edo state your maopic mind will not let you know that some part of Agbor is in Edo State... Google "Igbanke"
Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by oyatz(m): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
They only have 'Biafra ties' and this is why IPOB include them in their map of Biafra.
quote]Igbos never claimed to have ties with warri people.....senseless OP[/quote]
Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by zendy: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
toludadon:
I'm surprised to hear that before you can be made a king in Warri, your mother must either come from Itsekiri or Edo clan in addition to your father being from there hence the reason for not selecting the eldest son of Olu of Warri, Prince Shola. Instead, the younger brother of the late king was installed as a new King.
So, can I ask whether Igbos have any claims over Warri like we have been hearing all these while?

What is the ppint of this your thread? When did Igbos lay any claim to Warri? Or are you trying to be mischevious? Igbos are merely the neigbours of other tribes in Delta state.
Re: So Warri Has No Ties To Igbos by Yujin(m): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
rhymaster:
Ibos are in fora night of long knives on a permanent basis for as much as they continue to create problems in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. Think about it, they are emptily proud, dishonest and will do anything for money or gain: the perfect recipe for failure in life! If you see a sane Ibo man, who deviates from this profile, he was born, raised and working in the SW, North or outside Nigeria in a developed society! The ibos can claim anything they want but they will be so shocked that when the rubber meets the road, the rest of Nigeria will send them directly back to their pigeon hell-hole called ibo land and we will maintain and develop our own country while having them surrounded on every side as Ibos are expansionist, greedy and desperate to claim another man's property! To make it easier for them to take other people's land and resources in Nigeria, they always wish Nigeria is not a strong nation like it is becoming again under Buhari and the APC. A strong nation can stand-up to any other nation, and can protect and defend its territorial integrity so far as the economy is doing well, the military and morale is sky high, the people have hope and a progressive life and do not feel that top leadership of the country has cornered their patrimony.

This is why Nigeria was almost destroyed under Jonacluless and the legions of clueless ibos who lead the army, finance ministry, governance, etc. They wanted to weaken Nigeria as much as possible so the country would not be able to mount a strong challenge when push came to shove but they failed! I want ibos to get biafra under a strong and ever progressive Nigeria! They will be 100% fenced in and Nigeria will regulate the flow of human beings, animals and food, etc through our borders as we would not owe ibos any damned thing! They will have no rights to produce any weapons, light or even cudgels or anything beyond small kitchen knives for killing their rodents which they will eat for food. Ibos cannot be trusted, they always wanted to hold down the minorities (the SS) and if it wasn't for strong Nigerian leaders in the past, most of the SS would be slaves under the ibos today!
Hmmm. See hatred! This coward can't even talk about the people he knows but prefer wishing Ndigbo evil. Fulanis killed his King Afonja and took over Ilorin and by extension all other Yorubalands in the present Kwara state but his fear is strictly the Igbo man. I wonder what sort of psychological illness he's suffering from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Oldest Woman 191-yr Old Mama Esifiho(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Storms High Court Abuja In Biafra Combination ( See Photos) / North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.