Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Mohammed And Fathima, A Special Father And Daughter Relationship - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed And Fathima, A Special Father And Daughter Relationship (2946 Views)

The State Of Muslims When They Try To Put Mohammed And Islam In The Bible (pix) / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) / Mohamed And Fathima, A Special Father-daughter Relationship...part 2 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mohammed And Fathima, A Special Father And Daughter Relationship by vooks: 1:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
true2god:
So happy that muslims never say the hadith was fabricated, a normative islamic deflection strategy.

How can a father-in-law stretch his length leg such that the son-in-law felt it on his chest, on his daughter's matrimonial bed?

You will agree with me that in those days there is no electricity and perharp the only visible sign of light could be a dim candle in the house, that is if there is any. Can't mohammed wait till the following morning before the visit? Is the room so small that mohammed must share the same bed with his daughter and son-in-law? Is it a single room apartment? Is there no unmarried neighbour that mohammed can pass the night in his house without inconvenienting the couple? So many questions can be raised from this single questionable scene.
Islam demands surrender of 90% of your IQ

Re: Mohammed And Fathima, A Special Father And Daughter Relationship by true2god: 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Myde4naija:

Everything muhammed said about you xtians has been established, and a typical example is this article, xtians have a movement to make Islam evil and that's all you do now.
You asked for a proove and I showed you. What I expected you to do is to tell me that those verses are not in the quran or the hadiths are fabricated but you did not. Is it the christians that wrote the quran and the hadith? Nawa for you ooo.

Re: Mohammed And Fathima, A Special Father And Daughter Relationship by Myde4naija(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
true2god:
You asked for a proove and I showed you. What I expected you to do is to tell me that those verses are not in the quran or the hadiths are fabricated but you did not. Is it the christians that wrote the quran and the hadith? Nawa for you ooo.

If your thought is deep those statement goes beyond ur actual translation, every hadith and every Quran verse have reasons and events beneath them? Is not intelligent enough for u to pick up a verse of Quran and conclude on it that the beloved prophet of God is evil or command evil........

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whetherman or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB) is it right for me to rely on this verse of the bible and say bible cammand evil too
Re: Mohammed And Fathima, A Special Father And Daughter Relationship by tartar9(m): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Myde4naija:

If your thought is deep those statement goes beyond ur actual translation, every hadith and every Quran verse have reasons and events beneath them? Is not intelligent enough for u to pick up a verse of Quran and conclude on it that the beloved prophet of God is evil or command evil........

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whetherman or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB) is it right for me to rely on this verse of the bible and say bible cammand evil too
Yes! those commands are clear enough,their bible commands evil.
Re: Mohammed And Fathima, A Special Father And Daughter Relationship by parisbookaddict(f): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
true2god:
MUHAMMAD SAT BETWEEN FATHIMA AND ALI ON THEIR BED AT MIDNIGHT Narrated 'Ali: Fatima complained of the suffering caused to her by the hand mill. Some Captives were brought to the Prophet, she came to him but did not find him at home 'Aisha was present there to whom she told (of her desire for a servant). When the Prophet came, Aisha informed him about Fatima's visit. Ali added "So the Prophet came to us, while we had gone to our bed I wanted to get up but the Prophet said, "Remain at your place". Then he sat down between us till I found the coolness of his feet on my chest. Then he said, "Shall I teach you a thing which is better than what you have asked me? When you go to bed, say, 'Allahu-Akbar' thirty-four times, and 'Subhan Allah thirty-three times, and 'Alhamdu-lillah thirty-three times for that is better for you both than a servant." (Sahih Al-Bukhari 4:53:344, 5:57:55, 7:64:274, 8:75:330)

Points to note in the hadith above:
1) Some captives were brought to mohammed, probably prisoners of war.

2) Privileged princess and favorite daughter of the islamic prophet, Fathima, went to see her father if she can have one of the captives as a slave to be a helper at the mill, but the father was not at home at the point of her visit.

3) When mohammed came back Aisha, the youngest and the most favorite wife of the islamic prophet, told him that fathima and her husband, Ali, had checked on him so that he can give them a slave who will be assisting them at the mill.

4) Mohammed, for the love he has for his daughter, decided to check on fathima, perharps to get a better explanation on the purpose for Fathimah's visit.

5) When mohammed got to Fathima's house, he discovered that both Fathima and Ali were already on the bed. Ali, out of respect for the father-in-law, decided to stand up from the bed but mohammed asked Ali to remain on the bed. Mohammed then sat between Ali and fathima on the same bed such that Ali felt the coldness of his feet on his chest.

6) Mohammed then told them that they have no need of any slave but to just recite 'allahu akbar' thirty four times, subhah allahh thirty three times and 'alhamudu lilla thirty three times instead of asking for a servant.

So muslims, is it ok for a father-in-law to visit his daughter and sit on the bed between his daughter and son-in-law (at night) since mohammed is a perfect example of decency and morality to muslims?

mohammed was a pervert. His deeds in the quran have clearly established that.

He left his child bride to go step on his son inlaw's and daughters chest on their matrimonial bed on such an ungodly hour.

Mohammed is the lunatics prophet.

Re: Mohammed And Fathima, A Special Father And Daughter Relationship by true2god: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
parisbookaddict:

mohammed was a pervert. His deeds in the quran have clearly established that.

He left his child bride to go step on his son inlaw's and daughters chest on their matrimonial bed on such an ungodly hour.

Mohammed is the lunatics prophet.
Yes, mohammed is a lunatic. I perfectly agree. How can a sane father visit a daugher at 12midnite and sit\sleep on their matromial bed while the couple are on the same bed? Meanwhile no muslim had said that the hadith was fabricated or weak, a usual islamic defense, which means that all schools of islamic jurispudence agree with this hadith.

The lame excuse one of them give is that 'it is because of the love he has for his daughter'. A yoruba proverbs says 'there is no love a father can have for his daughter that he will take her for a wife'. And going by mohammed's insatiable lust for women, i would not want to offend the sensiblity of nairaland muslims by not saying what i have on my mind.

The fact remains, mohammed's conduct here is not an example to follow. It is fraught with irresponsibility for a man who called himself a 'prophet'.

Re: Mohammed And Fathima, A Special Father And Daughter Relationship by true2god: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Myde4naija:

Kill Nonbelievers
Yes you have every right to criticise any aspect of the bible that you dont like while i have right to criticise any action of mohammed\quran\hadith that seem bad and unreasonable. But allahh never condemn the bible in anyway, he even asked muslims to inquire from the 'people of the book' (jews and christians) in matter not clear to them.

You can condemn part of the bible but allahh never did that.

Re: Mohammed And Fathima, A Special Father And Daughter Relationship by Myde4naija(m): 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
true2god:
Yes you have every right to criticise any aspect of the bible that you dont like while i have right to criticise any action of mohammed\quran\hadith that seem bad and unreasonable. But allahh never condemn the bible in anyway, he even asked muslims to inquire from the 'people of the book' (jews and christians) in matter not clear to them.

You can condemn part of the bible but allahh never did that.
u have no ordercity to criticised what is from God cos he is the almighty and all wise, if any verse of the Quran doesn't clear To you then seek clearity from scollars of the book and stop going to anti Islam sites for more confusion.

Re: Mohammed And Fathima, A Special Father And Daughter Relationship by Annunaki(m): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2015
Myde4naija:
u have no ordercity to criticised what is from God cos he is the almighty and all wise, if any verse of the Quran doesn't clear To you then seek clearity from scollars of the book and stop going to anti Islam sites for more confusion.

Stop claiming the quoran is from God, it's so glaringly obvious that the worthless book is directly from satan himself.

Re: Mohammed And Fathima, A Special Father And Daughter Relationship by Myde4naija(m): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2015
Annunaki:

Stop claiming the quoran is from God, it's so glaringly obvious that the worthless book is directly from satan himself.
what proof do you have for this? Then i will show u loads of atrocities, lies, injustices, contradictions falasies in your own book. Then u will be sure you need to read the Quran from a geniue researcher point of view.
Re: Mohammed And Fathima, A Special Father And Daughter Relationship by Annunaki(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2015
Myde4naija:
what proof do you have for this? Then i will show u loads of atrocities, lies, injustices, contradictions falasies in your own book. Then u will be sure you need to read the Quran from a geniue researcher point of view.

You will get all the proof you need from the quoran, it's poorly written, incoherent, full of errors, preaches hate, not a single teaching on love, promotes sexual immorality, endorses slavery and rape of non muslim women. List of attrocities is endless.

Religion In Africa And The Harmful Effects / Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? / Why Do Atheist Celebrate Christmas?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51