Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? (2921 Views)

Archbishop Ede: I Did Not Announce Lift On Ban Of Religious Activities In Enugu / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by hahn(m): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2017
Miracles. Every Christian loves miracles but what really is a miracle?

The picture below speaks a lot about how theists think and their idea of what "miracle" is undecided

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by pressplay411(m): 10:27am On Feb 01, 2017
The sister in-law was the cause of Beverly's misfortunes in life. Now Beverly will finally be able to conceive and deliver a set of twins after struggling for the past 10 years of marriage.

I say make I epp them complete the story. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by ojimbo(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2017
Where are they brains?

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by Immorttal: 10:37am On Feb 01, 2017
Beverly is indeed happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by ichommy(m): 10:38am On Feb 01, 2017
sad sad sad

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by ojimbo(m): 10:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Don't be suprised if you see pastors coming to celebrate with them because bible wasn't burn.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by hahn(m): 11:13am On Feb 01, 2017
ojimbo:
Don't be surprised if you see pastors coming to celebrate with them because bible wasn't burn.

Na their way. Kingebukasblog, malvisguy22, felixomor, winner01, sciencewatch, 4evergod(and all his alternate monikers) will surely praise their god for this miracle

1 Like

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by notjonbellion(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2017
*facepalm*
Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by tobechi74: 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
if it were a mathematics textbook, would it be called a miracle.?
Is an unburnt bible worth more than a dead human being!
What if it was an ordinary maths book!
What if it was a demonic or atheist book? Any difference!

What if the dead person is a pastor

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by felixomor: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
When it comes to believing fake Photoshopped news like these, atheists have their brain in their anus.
You wont see them asking for proof.
They believe it at once
But when it comes to reasonable talk, u see them asking for proof incessantly.

Mschewww, yeye dey smell lipsrsealed
Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by UncleSnr(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
felixomor:
When it comes to believing fake Photoshopped news like these, atheists have their brain in their anus.
They believe it at once

Never disappoints.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by UncleSnr(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
felixomor:
They believe it at once

See link here:
https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/?ctoken=417041981817429_417513268436967&count=64&curr&pc=1&ft_ent_identifier=417041981817429&gfid=AQCTnygKtKNFT2eT&__tn__=R

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by skeendyke: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
Guys, you're all missing the point here. That 'woman' and atheists have a lot in common. Besides, how do you know it is a woman behind that account? For sure it is an atheist... smiley
Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by felixomor: 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
UncleSnr:

See link here:
https://m.facebook.com/comment/replies/?ctoken=417041981817429_417513268436967&count=64&curr&pc=1&ft_ent_identifier=417041981817429&gfid=AQCTnygKtKNFT2eT&__tn__=R

You see how intelligent you are?
Please show me the name and death certificate of the person that was killed in the fire.?...
undecided
Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by pressplay411(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
felixomor:
They believe it at once

Bible doesn't burn simply cos of the materials used to design it's hard cover. Nothing miraculous in that tho.
Remember earlier Christians used to face a lot of persecution including being burnt so there was a need to provide a fireproof material to protect the bible from being destroyed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by felixomor: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
pressplay411:

Bible doesn't burn simply cos of the materials used to design it's hard cover. Nothing miraculous in that tho.
Remember earlier Christians used to face a lot of persecution including being burnt so there was a need to provide a fireproof material to protect the bible from being destroyed.

We are not on the same issue.
Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by taurus25(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
felixomor:

Please show me the name and death certificate of the person that was killed in the fire.?...
undecided
please, have you seen jesus' birth certificate

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by felixomor: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
taurus25:

please, have you seen jesus' birth certificate

Non sequitur.
Face the topic of discussion.
Besides read my first comment on this thread.

felixomor:

They believe it at once

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by Niflheim(m): 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
@Hahn,
This is evidence of "religious imbecility", senselessness and boundless stupidity!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by hahn(m): 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
Niflheim:
@Hahn,
This is evidence of "religious imbecility", senselessness and boundless stupidity!!!

Yeah. Na their way
felixomor:

Non sequitur.
Face the topic of discussion.
[s]Besides read my first comment on this thread.[/s]

Are you facing the topic of discussion?

What has your first comment got to do with the topic?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by skeendyke: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
Felixomor, you gats time..... I admire your zeal to educate some peeps whose reasoning are always slanted towards a particular direction whenever the word 'Christianity' is mentioned....

This thread is nothing but a sick joke....a favourite pastime of atheists. Take it seriously at your risk. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by skeendyke: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
felixomor:

undecided

They have faith that the report is true....no need for reasoning..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by UncleSnr(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
felixomor:

undecided
Are you not seeing the proof of death there in link I sent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by felixomor: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
UncleSnr:
Are you not seeing the proof of death there in link I sent?

There is no proof there.
Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by felixomor: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
skeendyke:
Felixomor, you gats time..... I admire your zeal to educate some peeps whose reasoning are always slanted towards a particular direction whenever the word 'Christianity' is mentioned....

This thread is nothing but a sick joke....a favourite pastime of atheists. Take it seriously at your risk. grin

As in eh.....
Thank u jare

1 Like

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by UncleSnr(m): 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
felixomor:

There is no proof there.
It is written there that the sister in-law died. It is on Facebook. Facebook says so, so she is dead and the Bible didn't burn.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by akintom(m): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
hahn:
Miracles. Every Christian loves miracles but what really is a miracle?

The picture below speaks a lot about how theists think and their idea of what "miracle" is undecided
I can see evidential delusionist here, asking for the authenticity of the OP's screenshot.

From the very mouth of Pst Adeboye, he claimed to have driven a car for kilometers without fuel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by UncleSnr(m): 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
akintom:

I can see evidential delusionist here, asking for the authenticity of the OP's screenshot.

From the very mouth of Pst Adeboye, he claimed to have driven a car for kilometers without fuel.

Lol... you just let the cat out of the bag.
I wanted them to see what it is like to point to something they don't accept as verified source as the only evidence to what they believe.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by felixomor: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
UncleSnr:
It is written there that the sister in-law died. It is on Facebook. Facebook says so, so she is dead and the Bible didn't burn.

So facebook is the morgue that certifies death?

Mscheww....
They told to leave u pple before sef.
I dont know why i persisted.
Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by UncleSnr(m): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2017
felixomor:

So facebook is the morgue that certifies death?

Mscheww....
They told to leave u pple before sef.
I dont know why i persisted.
It is on Facebook, as long as it is on Facebook, it is true.
grin cheesy
You think I sound dumb? That is how you people sound when you post Bible (religious books) verses to support your claims.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by akintom(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2017
UncleSnr:
Lol... you just let the cat out of the bag.
I wanted them to see what it is like to point to something they don't accept as verified source as the only evidence to what they believe.
these apologists are chronically pathetic. The whole crap about god and Bible that they romance, has no iota of evidential truism. Yet they fool around by demanding for evidences, that are obvious to the blind and dumb folks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? by notjonbellion(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2017
UncleSnr:
It is on Facebook, as long as it is on Facebook, it is true.
grin cheesy
You think I sound dumb? That is how you people sound when you post Bible (religious books) verses to support your claims.
lmao
See the way you just showed then thier way of thinking

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bestiality Brothels In Germany. Abusers Sex With Animals As A Lifestyle Choice / The Incompetence Of An Omnipotent, Omniscient Being. / Bishop David Benenoch Has Withdrawn His Divorce Petition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.