Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland (26445 Views)

RULE 22 / Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos / This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by betandwin8484: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
Canme4u:
Seun is still thinking Nairaland is like Naijaloaded.

I think its high time you start thinking BIG.

Wetin concern Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ about someone scamming someone?

You may be the Nairaland pioneer but I think Nairaland is very bigger than you or your opinion alone. We have members here all over the world.

My grand on this issue is simple cos you have made it clear on your disclaimer that every members are solely responsible for whatever they post or upload.
Let this also be their responsibility.

In Metu's voice " Seun want to sample official terrorising us"

He should sell the FORUM let someone with brighter and useful brain handle it.. or make him cucuma close all the section and leave the romance section.. If you have problems with scammer, then handle it, why were you searching for super mod ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by thinkdip(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bigsteveg:

People have abused the privilege, now scamming people in the name of begging. I agree partially with seun, only that it should be checked.

Nigerians sabi abuse opportunity.

Back to ur claim that seun doesn't help, I must say, he owe u or nobody any favour. It's by choice, brother or ure a sister, go work for ur money and stop believing people will give u money. They can only teach u how to fish, not be giving u fish like say na seun born u. Perhaps, maybe there's a way he give back to the society that ure not aware of. Must every donation be on a blog like that of Linda ikeji.

People who say d words u typed...I do tell them to get a life, but I want to believe u didn't really give it a tot b4 typing.
It is well
MrMan did I in anyway ask you for money? my fight is non of your business if you can't get a glimpse of what am saying. Because I wonder y you are using panadol for another man's headache

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by Umartins1(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
[size=30pt] please I need a donation of #200,000. It's very urgent and anyone that gives will be rewarded abundantly. The motive for the money shall be related later. Remember, it is always good to give.[/size]
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by Canme4u(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
betandwin8484:

He should sell the FORUM let someone with brighter and useful brain handle it.. or make him cucuma close all the section and leave the romance section.. If you have problems with scammer, then handle it, why were you searching for super mod ?

Seconded
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
betandwin8484:

May I be the first to place my bid just in case he chooses to sell off nairaland. My Opening bid is $100,000.
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by bosco9: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
What I would suggest is that anybody seeking for help should mail the mods first with proof of being urgently in need of help, instead of posting directly and the mods should do proper scrutinising of that individual before posting his/her request.

1 Like

Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by Canme4u(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
thinkdip:

MrMan did I in anyway ask you for money? my fight is non of your business if you can't get a glimpse of what am saying. Because I wonder y you are using panadol for another man's headache

You should have ignored that eediot bro.

May be he is looking for a fa4 from Seun or perhaps, he want Super mod job and thats the reason he was so happy and eager to defend him as if Seun is a defencesless kid.
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by Canme4u(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
naijadeyhia:

May I be the first to place my bid just in case he chooses to sell off nairaland. My Opening bid is $100,000.

you can do better nah. Even ordinary 2go worth more than that.

I counter bid you. Am going for a cool Million US Dollar.
grin
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by betandwin8484: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Please convince him if he will let it go.. I tire for this wahala.. So the genuine businessmen on this FORUM should do what. Mr Naijadeyhia how far?
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
betandwin8484:

Please convince him if he will let it go.. I tire for this wahala.. So the genuine businessmen on this FORUM should do what. Mr Naijadeyhia how far?

Guy I dey o. The thing no tire you reach me o. Some people are praying to God for more love in their hearts while others are in the opposite lane
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by summerflame(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Seun, with due respect, you have no right to stop people from helping, either those people asking for help are scammers or not, that is not your concern, we helping them are not complaining.. This might be your forum but HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU HELPED ON THIS FORUM YOURSELF?.. LEAVE everything to God to judge them.

2 Likes

Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by Godzlove8(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Seun:
I hereby propose to create a new rule that forbids anyone from asking for money - especially investments and donations - on Nairaland later today. The enforcement of this rule will completely block the activities of many scammers. Any objections?
If u gonna ban someone then itz definitely me. cos even now, am still in a big need of someone, a good and a lovin giver to help me with 35k to add with my 40k and pay my house rent. i have nobody to look up to apart from God. hear my cry good heart. please help ur bother. God bless u. MY NUMBER-07018625201
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Following......... smiley
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by thinkdip(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Canme4u:

You should have ignored that eediot bro.

May be he is looking for a fa4 from Seun or perhaps, he want Super mod job and thats the reason he was so happy and eager to defend him as if Seun is a defencesless kid.
don't mind that kid
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Canme4u:

you can do better nah. Even ordinary 2go worth more than that.

I counter bid you. Am going for a cool Million US Dollar.
grin

Man a good business man starts their bid low. 2go is worldwide and is a different brand. Do you know how many people are on 2go
?
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by betandwin8484: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Guy I dey o. The thing no tire you reach me o. Some people are praying to God for more love in their hearts while others are in the opposite lane

You are Absolutely right.., and we all keep saying we want to make Nigeria a better place..
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by r231(m): 8:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
undecided undecided

Na wa o
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by Bigsteveg(m): 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
thinkdip:

Ure just looking for an avenue to beg. Ure busted
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by Aminat508(f): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Omotayor123:

I won't be asking if I know!
insult undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Even some churches get scammed all in the name of charity but they never stop giving....I don't think those who have been giving alms to the needy here have for once complained or reported an issue of them being scammed while helping someone.....CNT express how disappointed I am......ur mods should work on verifying some before posting it or is it pushing some lame topics to FP the only thing they are good at?
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by Omotayor123(f): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
cococandy:
Never mind
You should explain... Since you are offering it as Solution.

1 Like

Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by Omotayor123(f): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Aminat508:
insult undecided undecided
grin So tell me what tehn. Is
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by Canme4u(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Man a good business man starts their bid low. 2go is worldwide and is a different brand. Do you know how many people are on 2go
?

was just kidding but 2go ain't worldwide shit.

The last time I check, all the users in UK, US, FRANCE, GERMANY 2go rooms are all Naija. If you doubt me, u can try to register with fake US, UK 2go and go to their various rooms. grin
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by hoodboy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dude doesn't realise that Nairaland is beyond him, is he the one that creates the contents that fuel conversations that keeps the site buzzing? It is Us Nairalanders, without people posting contents what will Nairaland be? If he were to run it like a blog I doubt he'd be quarter as successful as lindaikeji, and that is one big difference between a blog and a forum.

2 Likes

Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Canme4u:

was just kidding but 2go ain't worldwide shit.

The last time I check, all the users in UK, US, FRANCE, GERMANY 2go rooms are all Naija. If you doubt me, u can try to register with fake US, UK 2go and go to their various rooms. grin

I don't do 2go. Heck I don't even do facebook or Twitter. I have people who do that for me per business attachment but personally I don't. Nairaland is d only place I while away my spare time.
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by LieDetector(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Seun:
We have no really reliable way of distinguishing between genuine needs and those that are not genuine, so I would appeal to people with such needs to rely on other channels of support such as their family members , friends, and churches.
Mr Seun, what is going to be the fate of TEHN?
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by Aminat508(f): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Omotayor123:
grin
So tell me what tehn. Is
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by Canme4u(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
naijadeyhia:

For whatever reason I gather nairaland is worth about $94m

It worth more than the first guy said but I also dont think it worth up to that amount u posted either.

Even whatsapp was acquired less than $20m
Re: Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland by harrysterol(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
StepTwo:
Seun ,

on behalf of Nairaland Beggars Association, I have been mandated to inform you that, if by any chance you take any measures to ban the above named association from carrying out it's duties diligently on this platform, there will be repercussions.
we look forward to a stronger partnership with you devoid any room for reprisal.

JT Jesam.
signed
jesam are u from yakurr?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

5 Greatest Lies In Nigeria! / Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO / Boat Accident In Sokoto Kills 13 Children (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.