Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,299 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) (28195 Views)

Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh’s Marriage Crashes? (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by mydex93(f): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Guess you must be on your period, smh undecided

U need help
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by mydex93(f): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2015
Qualer:

You look good in that pix, will you be my next ex? pretty please!!! kiss
Gerararhea
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by yatch360: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

lol, people fail to realize that these are normal girls.

She is just a regular past queens college girl that got into acting, so don't act like she fell from heaven, mtcheew undecided
very true, ehyah, jux move on wt ur life, be happy for her n try nt to mess up ur nxt/present r/shp- good things are rare.

3 Likes

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by kennysteve77: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, as we harness the benefits in this forum to improve ourselves, let us be conscious of our tomorrow by paying a keen attention to the educational development of our children. I was invited to this group and I remain indebted to the colleague that invite me as I am still learning there... CONCERNED PARENTS & EDUCATORS NETWORK. Click here: www./SchoolFinders
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2015
Including your 'boyfriend' Nneka123..... cheesy
VaselineCrew2:
why does one always get this sick feeling whenever you see an ex that is doing well, as in married and all

1 Like

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2015
M
IamAtribalist:

A ha so she was one of the Queens that the Kings were lusting after - I see your point. I guarantee you, you might still be able 2 faack her. Don't be fooled by these celebrities and posting happy family pics on the internet. Many marriages don't last long. And when it does there is always cheating here and there. Just meet her at the right time and in the right place. And gbam you will be rocking that a$$ like a champ. One of my secondary school crush came to my college in the US with her fiancee and I was faacking her at least once every week throughout the 4 years I spent in school. I faacked one of my ex on the very eve of her wedding. My current girlfriend was married when I started faacking her, now she is separated. grin You never know dude, you just never know.
what God has joined together dnt encourage anyone to put asunder, mr V dnt listen to him.

1 Like

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by YeyePikin01: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2015
kiss

....…………………………

Check out 5 Famous Movies You Didn’t Know Were Filmed In Africa http://www.yeyepikin.com/2015/08/5-famous-movies-you-didnt-know-were-filmed-in-africa/
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by shizzy7(f): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2015
I can't see the boy's cake

She's My name sake
ALL damilolas' are beautiful and stubborn
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by ikombe: 11:41am On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

A ha so she was one of the Queens that the Kings were lusting after - I see your point. I guarantee you, you might still be able 2 faack her. Don't be fooled by these celebrities and posting happy family pics on the internet. Many marriages don't last long. And when it does there is always cheating here and there. Just meet her at the right time and in the right place. And gbam you will be rocking that a$$ like a champ. One of my secondary school crush came to my college in the US with her fiancee and I was faacking her at least once every week throughout the 4 years I spent in school. I faacked one of my ex on the very eve of her wedding. My current girlfriend was married when I started faacking her, now she is separated. grin You never know dude, you just never know.
u need a Bleep AWARD grin

2 Likes

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by ikombe: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
pretydiva:
Thanks 4 putting smiles on their faces. Buh y is dat child sitting n eating on d ground
go and ask her tongue
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by ikombe: 11:45am On Sep 21, 2015
Qualer:

wicked grin
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by preciousMI1(f): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
ahh I thought my boy was the only boy that sucks his thumb.... How do i stop him from that??
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
shizzy7:
I can't see the boy's cake
She's My name sake ALL damilolas' are beautiful and stubborn
Please include shakara in the list. Their shakara no be here.

1 Like

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
preciousMI1:
ahh I thought my boy was the only boy that sucks his thumb.... How do i stop him from that??

What does your boy hate to eat? Apply it on his thumb. If that doesn't work, ask others for more suggestions.
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by preciousMI1(f): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

What does your boy hate to eat? Apply it on his thumb. If that doesn't work, ask others for more suggestions.

thanks.. you are bae
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by shizzy7(f): 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Please include shakara in the list. Their shakara no be here.
Ah ahahawe no like shakara now..
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
preciousMI1:

thanks.. you are bae
Thanks and you are a mega supa bae!

1 Like

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
shizzy7:
Ah ahahawe no like shakara now..
If I hia? All Damilolas are synonymous with Fashion, Style and Shakara.
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by daddysprincess(f): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Qualer:

omg next ex for that matter she is better than that please
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by ifyalways(f): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dami glowing. It must be the Ghana korti factor kiss tongue cheesy

Trumu Trumu's can quote me and quench. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by sanusense: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
They're looking so good!
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by Youngpo413: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
ellahzy:
such a beautiful lady
and she is lucky to have such a man,tall,dark,rich.handsome and faithful,some ladies are just so lucky.
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by Glory4ever(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

You better repent cos your gate man will soon Bleep your wife!

2 Likes

Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by florakims(f): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

honestly, I'm pissed men

i saw her ass in that pic as well and was just thinking, I could have been eating that sshhh like daily

anyways it's all good, life is all about timing and I'll remain hopeful, expectant even, that my future wifey will be way, way hotter than her angry

Eh ya, kpele
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by florakims(f): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Like seriously? Are you for real?
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by kandiikane(m): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Guy na wa for you ooo cheesy

Chai! How will you be nacking fiances and married women Your own case is stronger than agege bread

I and dammy already dated, for a long long time actually, so it's not like I'm trying to see her unclothedness or something, I just miss her and hate the fact that she is with someone else now.

...but na wa for you sha, smh undecided

I believe you.
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by IamAtribalist: 3:01am On Sep 23, 2015
Glory4ever:

You better repent cos your gate man will soon Bleep your wife!

I don't have a gate man and I don't have a wife. cool
Re: Damilola & Hubby Chris Attoh Celebrate Son's Life With A Party In Ghana (photos) by dechandel(f): 6:56am On Sep 23, 2015
VaselineCrew2:
love this pic of her, oh dammy, I was such a fool

would always wish her the best though

I'm almost tearing up, da fvck
Yea, right!
Not like you would have married her anyway.

She made the right choice.
I bet you were more like a good riddance to bad nonsense to her kiss kiss.

*eyes rolling*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh / Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See / Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.