Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

What Is Happening At The Wharf. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening At The Wharf. (1084 Views)

Fashola Inspects Wharf Road, Apapa, Other Selected Roads In Lagos / After The Rain Comes A Floody Apapa-Wharf Road - Photos / Biafra: See What Is Happening At Onitsha Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening At The Wharf. by doncaster(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
I have a container that was suppose to be cleared from Apapa wharf since last week but as of today my agent has not even started. When I wanted to know why he told me that the custom officers don't want to work as the new custom czar send military man to accompany custom officers during container inspection. As a result of this no container been cleared for the past two week and if this continues my goods will enter demourage by next week. This is extra cost I don't want to incur as the fault is not mine.

I need somebody to confirm this pls.
Re: What Is Happening At The Wharf. by 9jii(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
Your agent is just deceiving you. May be he used your money for another work.

The only problem there 4 d last 2weeks was of trucks drivers strike, its resolved also.
Re: What Is Happening At The Wharf. by asha80(m): 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
doncaster:
I have a container that was suppose to be cleared from Apapa wharf since last week but as of today my agent has not even started. When I wanted to know why he told me that the custom officers don't want to work as the new custom czar send military man to accompany custom officers during container inspection. As a result of this no container been cleared for the past two week and if this continues my goods will enter demourage by next week. This is extra cost I don't want to incur as the fault is not mine.

I need somebody to confirm this pls.
this sounds funny
Re: What Is Happening At The Wharf. by doncaster(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
9jii:
Your agent is just deceiving you. May be he used your money for another work.

The only problem there 4 d last 2weeks was of trucks drivers strike, its resolved also.

I just called another of my friend and he told me that his that was suppose to be released last week is still there but his agent did not give him reason. Am getting confused now.
Re: What Is Happening At The Wharf. by adino(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Op
It seems you people think what we warned you about was a joke. Did you vote during the last election, I guess not.
There is a grand plan to frustrate importers especially Easterners. There is going to be massive seizure of containers, deliberate demmurhage and more.
When we asked people to come out to vote, they said it does not concern them. Welcome to changiii.
Re: What Is Happening At The Wharf. by Gayigaskia(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kai these Gej supporters are vexed cha, anyway Buhari is my president till the end of his term (s)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Question, Pls Answer, / REVEALED! Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address / Dangers Associated With Suya - Must Read!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.