Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,855 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

How Come I Always Meet Cool People Outside When I'm Looking Like Crap ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come I Always Meet Cool People Outside When I'm Looking Like Crap ??? (555 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come I Always Meet Cool People Outside When I'm Looking Like Crap ??? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
So I was just chillin at home and decided I needed a quick snack, but I was just too lazy to shower or brush my teeth or do anything, as I figured I'd be in and out of the food store in a jiffy.

As fate would have it, as I walked in the store, I saw this my hot lady friend with an even hotter light skinned half cast girl, meeeen sad

This shhit always happens, it's becoming sooo annoying angry

The day you look fresh as shit and smelling real good, you won't bump into anyone you know, but the day you decide to just take the chance going out all rank, that's the day you see someone you know undecided

I just had to avoid her and duck my face, who wants to risk blowing her away with my dragon breadth

I know though that she knew I was aware of her presence and was trying not to have any interaction with her. Just hope she doesn't think I was snubbing her, or even worse, that I'm now an area boy, based on my looks at that moment in time embarassed
Re: How Come I Always Meet Cool People Outside When I'm Looking Like Crap ??? by McCarlito(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Maybe the "Crappy" you is where your brightness shines grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Come I Always Meet Cool People Outside When I'm Looking Like Crap ??? by Lolladey(f): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Very funny. Shit happens. Just bone and continue your waka grin
Re: How Come I Always Meet Cool People Outside When I'm Looking Like Crap ??? by igbinigiejeff(m): 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Brother! It's not the look.......It's what's inside!Confident you need!
Re: How Come I Always Meet Cool People Outside When I'm Looking Like Crap ??? by shegsrules(m): 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
But u be area boy, or no be ur area u meet d girl?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Romantic Sallah On..... / Wedding Ideas / Ladies, How Can I Make Tea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.