Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Clearing The Fact Why Igbo's Left There Mother Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clearing The Fact Why Igbo's Left There Mother Land (681 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Henry/Charles Okah Escape: Clearing The Fact / Fact: Why Ask Fulanis To Leave South-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearing The Fact Why Igbo's Left There Mother Land by chrismex(m): 2:14am On Sep 21, 2015
Let me clear you of what you don't know white man came to African not because they where sufferings but because they saw Africans don't have that smartness,so they out smart us and with these medium they made money out of us.
The same thing with Igbo we left out land not becaus there is no means of survival but because we are so smart what I know my brother knows so we had to look for places outside our region to use our smartness to make money.

Sometimes I laugh when people say we should live there land and go bavk to our land.that is a childish statement. can tell unilever or pz to leave because the are in your country it's childish.
Yes Igbo are smart and we are blessed.that is why any where we enter we establish that place.we come to your so called hometown establish business and then employ you and pay you salaries we but lands from you,build companies and employ you in your so called state we are blessed God Had made it so you can't change it your land is not better than ours you can't tell me that nigeria is better than china or USA but you still see white men here in nigeria because they are making money out of us the same way we money out of you with our smartness.
We are intelligent yes even in the rural area people there can still understand little English or pidgin English even when they don't attend so.I stay in Ilorin some girls over 20 can't even express themselves in pidgin and they are in school.
Take it or leave it hug transformer or jump inside river Niger (DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE )the way the white is more than us that is the same way Igbo are more than any westerns and northerns there is no Igbo that don't have a millionaire in there family background the fact is we are bless only we lack one thing which if we had we would have gone far and that is unity PRAY GOD WILL RESTORE THAT FOR US AMEN GOD BLESS US WE ARE SPECIAL !!

3 Likes

Re: Clearing The Fact Why Igbo's Left There Mother Land by IamAtribalist: 2:26am On Sep 21, 2015
cool Stop yarning rubbish here. Why don't you remain in the East to commit your armed robbery, murder, drug pushing, manufacturing/selling fake medications, selling fake spare parts etc? It is simple. You don't want your village people to know the truth about HOW you make money. ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Then you can go back to Nnewi and brag about how you went to Ragos (Lagos) and out competed the natives. You won't tell them you were pushing cocaine/heroine and committing armed robbery.

3 Likes

Re: Clearing The Fact Why Igbo's Left There Mother Land by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 21, 2015
when BIAFRA comes these South West and poverty stricken north will understand.

3 Likes

Re: Clearing The Fact Why Igbo's Left There Mother Land by basilo101: 2:54am On Sep 21, 2015
Txonyi:
bro, dnt kia wateva dey say to justify dia lazines. We hav laid condiut pipes nationwide to milk dem dry.

1 Like

Re: Clearing The Fact Why Igbo's Left There Mother Land by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 21, 2015
@chrismex That's good that Ndi Igbo are very enterprising and all. It's no longer news. The fact still remains that we should stop investing in enemy territory. We need to bring back our investments to Igbo land and develop it to world class standard. Enough of being proud of developing enemy territory. That's foolishness. Ask the Jews!

1 Like

Re: Clearing The Fact Why Igbo's Left There Mother Land by chinchum(m): 2:57am On Sep 21, 2015
Txonyi:

More like it is u biafraudist that will understand. The veil of protection of one nigeria over you all will be torn.

You are the most tribe scattered all over outside ur region, and you will SURELY be treated as second class citizens !.

You idiiots screaming biafra will come to terms with the reality then, till then sha.

1 Like

Re: Clearing The Fact Why Igbo's Left There Mother Land by coolitempa(f): 3:04am On Sep 21, 2015
chrismex:
Let me clear you of what you don't know white man came to African not because they where sufferings but because they saw Africans don't have that smartness,so they out smart us and with these medium they made money out of us.
The same thing with Igbo we left out land not becaus there is no means of survival but because we are so smart what I know my brother knows so we had to look for places outside our region to use our smartness to make money.

Sometimes I laugh when people say we should live there land and go bavk to our land.that is a childish statement. can tell unilever or pz to leave because the are in your country it's childish.
Yes Igbo are smart and we are blessed.that is why any where we enter we establish that place.we come to your so called hometown establish business and then employ you and pay you salaries we but lands from you,build companies and employ you in your so called state we are blessed God Had made it so you can't change it your land is not better than ours you can't tell me that nigeria is better than china or USA but you still see white men here in nigeria because they are making money out of us the same way we money out of you with our smartness.
We are intelligent yes even in the rural area people there can still understand little English or pidgin English even when they don't attend so.I stay in Ilorin some girls over 20 can't even express themselves in pidgin and they are in school.
Take it or leave it hug transformer or jump inside river Niger (DON'T MEAN TO BE RUDE )the way the white is more than us that is the same way Igbo are more than any westerns and northerns there is no Igbo that don't have a millionaire in there family background the fact is we are bless only we lack one thing which if we had we would have gone far and that is unity PRAY GOD WILL RESTORE THAT FOR US AMEN GOD BLESS US WE ARE SPECIAL !!

Chie......this tribe is cursed with lies.....fabrications.....and delusions......give them Biafra....we are honestly better off without this madness..... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Links Diezani’s Arrest To Stolen Oil Funds Recovery / Audu Promise To Return N11bn Looted Funds Only When Re-elected: APC Blames PDP / Ekiti Students To Pay #1000 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.