Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor (33023 Views)

Femi Otedola Joins Instagram / Stanley Uzochukwu Joins Dangote, Elumelu To Receive U.S 8-Member Delegation / Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by mikolo80: 1:29am On Sep 22, 2015
jamalsky:
Good,a step for her to open a new page after all the negatives associated with her during the ill fated Good luck administration, definitely she tried her best but when one is in the midst of criminals & unrepentant looters that were all around her during the administration, we should not put all the all blame of mismagement on the poor woman,she was simply in the right place at the wrong time.I am sure when she looks back,deep inside she would know that she was just used by Oga Jona & his gang of goons for their looting spree. I wish her the best in her new endeavour & hopefully she will do better in a sane environment.
she coud have quit
she could have stolen money and planted palm oil
plenty plenty palm oil
built industrial clusters
she could have influenced others to do same without risking her reputation
but she chose to acquiesce
nobody respects a coward
an incompetent coward at that
she failed us
did well for her masters(illuminati)
but failed nigeria
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by wiseoneking: 12:25am On Sep 23, 2015
ylaa:
i know u r a demon but from which part of hell r u?
let dis be d last time you will ever read my response.
nonsense

Poor ylaa, you never change little doll. I have to work on you for the best out of you. Pls dont allow the beast in you to respond negatively to some one who wants to help your life regain meaning. I was just trying to drive sense in your un refined lines that i read. Be a good woman that knows when to respond and when to keep mute. Isn't it time to grow up, poor gal.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by ylaa(f): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2015
WRETCHED WISEONEKING, you never change little BOY. I have to work on you for the best out of you. Pls dont allow the DEVIL in you to respond negatively to some one who wants to help your life regain meaning. I was just trying to drive sense in your un refined lines that i read. Be a good BOY that knows when to respond and when to keep mute. Isn't it time to grow up, WRETCHED WISEONEKING
YOU HELL REJECTED DEMON. SHAME ON YOU

wiseoneking:
Poor ylaa, you never change little doll. I have to work on you for the best out of you. Pls dont allow the beast in you to respond negatively to some one who wants to help your life regain meaning. I was just trying to drive sense in your un refined lines that i read. Be a good woman that knows when to respond and when to keep mute. Isn't it time to grow up, poor gal.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by igbsam(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2015
[quote author=walozanga post=38224544][/quote]

https://www.nairaland.com/2619104/iwealas-latest-jobs-raise-concern
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by igbsam(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2015
wiseoneking:
eyaah, sorry for lamenting. Rejoice with those that rejoice. Dont be a never do well that you are now.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by igbsam(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2015
amazingspiderma:

Speak facts not accusations.
All NYSE listed companies are aware of ethical implications when they appoint anyone as an advisers.Associating with people of questionable reputation translate to negative effect for the organization.

This is not a Nigerian company where anything or anyone goes.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by paschu: 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
ribbit:
After looting the country dry some people still employ this fat lips biatch ... Smh

I was going to get seriously pissed, but then I looked down and saw your signature, behold it says all about how foolish you really are. How could you say there's no God and think it's joke? For your own good, dare to read Psalms 14:1
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by paschu: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Armaggedon:
why won't she?
Since you're destroying English language in your own little way.

But his english was spot on sha.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by paschu: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

It is a pity that people like you are easily deceived. This same woman you are uselessly defending referred to Tompolo as my Oga, not only that she also gave him her car to take him out of the Airport for a meet outside the Airport as the vehicle conveying them was not enough. Okonjo Iweala is a corrupt woman forget the charade and drama you see on TV.

You are the biggest fool ever

You are so funny dear. So funny. And in your mind you think you're smart?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by paschu: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
lonelydora:

One condom would have stopped this comment. I don't blame you. Mumu.

You actually sound like the bigger mumu here.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by ribbit: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
paschu:

I was going to get seriously pissed, but then I looked down and saw your signature, behold it says all about how foolish you really are. How could you say there's no God and think it's joke? For your own good, dare to read Psalms 14:1
prove to me your god exist or forever shut the fhuck and get off my mention
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by paschu: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
ribbit:
prove to me your god exist or forever shut the fhuck and get off my mention

Your problem is not that you don't have proofs; your problem is the fact that you're doubting proofs. Everything around you and in you is enough proof that God do exist. But you know what? You don't need the opinion or affirmation of your creation to validate your existence. So God doesn't need your opinion or affirmation (not even mine) to validate His existence. So, go ahead, please yourself with whatever you believe and let's see how it helps you die a happy man.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by ribbit: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
paschu:

Your problem is not that you don't have proofs; your problem is the fact that you're doubting proofs. Everything around you and in you is enough proof that God do exist. But you know what? You don't need the opinion or affirmation of your creation to validate your existence. So God doesn't need your opinion or affirmation (not even mine) to validate His existence. So, go ahead, please yourself with whatever you believe and let's see how it helps you die a happy man.
actually, everything around me was created by spiderman. you don't that believe spiderman created your black ass. though, spiderman doesnt need your opinion or affirmation ... so go ahead and keep believing wrong god.. a small week god that died like a common thief on the cross..
let see how you will die a happy man.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by paschu: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
ribbit:
actually, everything around me was created by spiderman. you don't that believe spiderman created your black ass. though, spiderman doesnt need your opinion or affirmation ... so go ahead and keep believing wrong god.. a small week god that died like a common thief on the cross..
let see how you will die a happy man.

In that percieved weakness lies the most potent force the universe would ever know. The one you call weak is the one that's sustaining your very life just by his incredible mercy up till this very moment, unfortunately he can as well snuff it off like a candle in the wind. Don't just push His patience so much dear.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor by ribbit: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
paschu:

In that percieved weakness lies the most potent force the universe would ever know. The one you call weak is the one that's sustaining your very life just by his incredible mercy up till this very moment, unfortunately he can as well snuff it off like a candle in the wind. Don't just push His patience so much dear.
keep worshipping false god.. I just pray that spiderman will keep having mercy on you and not snuff the life out of you like candle..

Gerara hia meehnu... Shii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Mohammed Indimi's 70th Birthday Celebration / Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm / Tinubu's Daughter Crowned Iyaloja Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.