Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta (3304 Views)

Now Trending , Amaechi Sold His Brother For Ordinary Ministerial Position / Cct Assets Declaration Saga | How Amaechi Betrayed Saraki / Ateke Tom Didn’t Endorse Resurrection Of Biafra –monarch - Radio Niger Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by Ikwerreboy(m): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2015
CCT ASSETS DECLARATION SAGA: How Amaechi sold out
Saraki - Radio Niger delta
(Like Our Facebook Page For Latest Update)
Shortly after NASS leadership election, Saraki confided in
Amaechi his plan for the new PDP block of APC, he thought
Amaechi could be trusted since they have a common in-house
enemy which is Tinubu, but he never knew he was talking to a
traitor.
Sources revealed to South and East Union that, Saraki told
Amaechi to join force with him to protect the interest of the new
PDP block in the party so that Tinubu won't take them for
granted. He also told Amaechi that they should be more
aggressive in the party so that they would be the force to reckon
with in the party, and if the opposition he is facing from the party
and Buhari as the senate president continue, they will dump the
party for PDP.
Amaechi was said to have told him that he will support him and
other members of the new PDP block, but he can't go back to
PDP because that would be a political suicide.
They both agreed to put the new PDP block first in anything they
are doing in the party.
Amaechi seeing that Buhari is now skeptical about his loyalty to
him because of his support for the emergence of Saraki, decided
to use what Saraki told him to buy favour and gain more trust
from Buhari.
Instead of going directly to Buhari with the information, he
decided to take it to Obasanjo first, because he knew that Buhari
would be more interested in the case if it's coming from
Obasanjo.
Obasanjo then visited Buhari at the villa, told him what Amaechi
said, then he gave Buhari a copy of Saraki's false assets
declaration that was brought to his table since 2003 when he
was president.
Obasanjo suggested to Buhari to use any means to edge out
Saraki if he ever wish to have a smooth time in office.
The grand plan is to hurriedly jail Saraki, then choose another
loyal APC senator from North-central to be senate president.
Obasanjo was of the opinion that it would be dangerous to allow
Lawan who is loyal to Tinubu to succeed Saraki because Tinubu
is power lust, and he would do anything to cage Buhari for his
selfish interest.

https://m.facebook.com/1627523210835497/photos/a.1627533240834494.1073741828.1627523210835497/1648966428691175/?type=1&refid=17

1 Like

Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by chocolateme(f): 8:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Games that people play.. Hmm politics na real dirty game, Amaechi is just like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. Obasanjo na very mean guy and very slimy.
God is not sleeping. They shall all be exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by MrScript(m): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2015
Kie.. Radio Niger Delta can lie em... @ OP ; are u related to lia Mohammed

6 Likes

Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by TRUTHTOPOWER: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2015
James Hadley Chase. Eku ise. sonu da aiki

1 Like

Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2015
"PMB should beware of ameachi, the guy is a bloody traitor". Quote me anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2015
This stupid guy again with Stupid Radio Niger Delta that has stupid 32 likes despite churning out thousands of lies per minute.

Radio Biafra got where it got by dishing it truth, the truth and nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by Bryan812(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2015
sounds like a personal opinion given after hours of rigorous smoking and watching NTA

2 Likes

Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by nnachukz(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2015
If this is true, Amaechi should be watched very closely. He can even betray buhari to get power if opportunity present itself.
Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by psucc(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2015
True or lie, who can decipher.
But one common characteristic of the PDP in APC members is betrayal.
Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by SonOfTheLion(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2015
OK. MY SIGNATURE. MY EVERYTHING
Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by BALLOSKI: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2015
The source is 'stinky'. No doubt, amaechi is a smart guy.

2 Likes

Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by jaymichael(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2015
When will this film be out?
Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by GabrielSuswam(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2015
It's a Super Storyyyyyyyyyyyyy
We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator

Next

2 Likes

Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by Chigold101(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2015
I don't believe this story...

But if this is true then it means that Amaechi has finally nailed his political coffin because he is already been seen a traitor by Tinubu and Buhari because of how he treated Jonathan.
With this news... It will be final bye bye to the Judas of Ubima
Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by ddippset(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Chigold101:
I don't believe this story...

But if this is true then it means that Amaechi has finally nailed his political coffin because he is already been seen a traitor by Tinubu and Buhari because of how he treated Jonathan.
With this news... It will be final bye bye to the Judas of Ubima
he's only seen as a traitor by sissy minded sycophantic minded people like you. Buhari and tinubu see him as someone who stands by the truth, someone who's prepared to go against his own brother on account of the truth. Thats how buhari, Tinubu and disciplined people see him. People with principle and character! This my brother, my brother is what is killing us in this Nigeria. He betrayed his brother, he betrayed his brother! You better grow up, you're not in the village, this is the 21st century. The same Jonathan developed the north over the south, why not call him a betrayer? The same Jonathan was calling the northern governors close and was ignoring amaechi. Is he not a traitor? Abeggi.

3 Likes

Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by Enahi(f): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2015
Please o which one be radio niger delta? Never knew such exist cool
Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by Chigold101(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2015
ddippset:
he's only seen as a traitor by sissy minded sycophantic minded people like you. Buhari and tinubu see him as someone who stands by the truth, someone who's prepared to go against his own brother on account of the truth. Thats how buhari, Tinubu and disciplined people see him. People with principle and character! This my brother, my brother is what is killing us in this Nigeria. He betrayed his brother, he betrayed his brother! You better grow up, you're not in the village, this is the 21st century. The same Jonathan developed the north over the south, why not call him a betrayer? The same Jonathan was calling the northern governors close and was ignoring amaechi. Is he not a traitor? Abeggi.
you would have done better without insulting me... But that's okay...

If Buhari and Tinubu see him as someone that stands for the truth, they should give him an appointment within this government. Amaechi is not trusted anywhere anymore... That is why the best appointment he will get from this government is to become an AMBASSADOR. They will send him very far where they will not have to deal with him on the issue of governance in Nigeria.

Judas of Ubima has desecrated his personality everywhere...
Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by Buzzj17: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2015
Liars. How can amaechi have access totally he CCD form filled by saraki and others don't have it? Pls people should learn to think before they lie!! The way saraki looked for trouble, any dirty Lauder he has was bound to be brought out. Simple!! He who comes for equity, should come with clean hands

1 Like

Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by sandraokosun: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2015
una carry beer parlour politics con forum, nairaland has lost it, even palmi jist make it to ths section. Whats the source facebook and a blog. Lol Wont be suprised if ths clocks FP. Seun whats going on.

1 Like

Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by sammyj: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2015
Ok oooooo grin grin
Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by ddippset(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chigold101:
you would have done better without insulting me... But that's okay...

If Buhari and Tinubu see him as someone that stands for the truth, they should give him an appointment within this government. Amaechi is not trusted anywhere anymore... That is why the best appointment he will get from this government is to become an AMBASSADOR. They will send him very far where they will not have to deal with him on the issue of governance in Nigeria.

Judas of Ubima has desecrated his personality everywhere...
you ducked my questions about jonathan's numerous acts of betrayal but its OK. Even otuoke dont have water but he gave water to damaturu. That's not betrayal to you but that's OK. If amaechi doesnt get an appointment, it aint because he's not trusted, it's because the gej wailers have sponsored corruption campaigns against him. Not because he's not trusted or hes dumped! Without all these campaigns amaechi would get a very juicy position.

2 Likes

Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by Chigold101(m): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
ddippset:
you ducked my questions about jonathan's numerous acts of betrayal but its OK. Even otuoke dont have water but he gave water to damaturu. That's not betrayal to you but that's OK. If amaechi doesnt get an appointment, it aint because he's not trusted, it's because the gej wailers have sponsored corruption campaigns against him. Not because he's not trusted or hes dumped! Without all these campaigns amaechi would get a very juicy position.
I have not been to otuoke nor damaturu. We all know how GEJ tried to better the lives of the northerners who are perpetual ingrates. I don't call that betrayal because if he has given water to otuoke and leave out damaturu hr will be call a tribal bigot. Even if it is betrayal it is not same as selling your brother to achieve political relevance with s TOTAL stranger.
If what GRJ wailers said or wrote are wrong or lies or mare propaganda, Amaechi's trusted northern and western friends should not take it to heart. That will not stop them from given him an appointment so that he would contribute to change that they preached.

In life NOBODY trusts someone that gave his brother away, even if the brother is as guilty as accused. In this case APC knows that GEJ is not as guilty as he is bring accused... The even that has followed three former members of his economic team whom the world has elevated to high positions has proven that...
Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by ddippset(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chigold101:
I have not been to otuoke nor damaturu. We all know how GEJ tried to better the lives of the northerners who are perpetual ingrates. I don't call that betrayal because if he has given water to otuoke and leave out damaturu hr will be call a tribal bigot. Even if it is betrayal it is not same as selling your brother to achieve political relevance with s TOTAL stranger.
If what GRJ wailers said or wrote are wrong or lies or mare propaganda, Amaechi's trusted northern and western friends should not take it to heart. That will not stop them from given him an appointment so that he would contribute to change that they preached.

In life NOBODY trusts someone that gave his brother away, even if the brother is as guilty as accused. In this case APC knows that GEJ is not as guilty as he is bring accused... The even that has followed three former members of his economic team whom the world has elevated to high positions has proven that...
I dont have much to say to you anymore, you're unrepentant! This brother, brother, brother thing you keep talking about bothers me alot. It proves you're the worst bigot ever. By the time amaechi becomes minister, I hope you will eat humble pie. The same Jonathan who supported Jonah Jang a notherner against amaechi his own brother as chairman of governors' fórum did not betray his brother right? Guy pls repent from your bigotry and ignorance.
Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by Chigold101(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
ddippset:
I dont have much to say to you anymore, you're unrepentant! This brother, brother, brother thing you keep talking about bothers me alot. It proves you're the worst bigot ever. By the time amaechi becomes minister, I hope you will eat humble pie. The same Jonathan who supported Jonah Jang a notherner against amaechi his own brother as chairman of governors' fórum did not betray his brother right? Guy pls repent from your bigotry and ignorance.
brother brother thing will make no meaning to you but if you look at lopsided appointment of oga Buhari, you will understand...
Brother brother thing no make any meaning to you, but when the whole was shouting and money Abacha looted were being brought back, Buhari came out to tell the world Abacha was not corrupt.

As for Amaechi becoming s minister, that will be in another government, not this one Buhari is controlling... Unless in Buhari's last 4 months.
Jonah Jang: lolzzz . Nobody empowers his brother who has joined force with an enemy... If you do, you will die before your time...

Amaechi is Judas of Ubima... And he I'd already paying for his sins... PERIOD..

KA CHINEKE MEZIE OKWU
Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by ddippset(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chigold101:
brother brother thing will make no meaning to you but if you look at lopsided appointment of oga Buhari, you will understand...
Brother brother thing no make any meaning to you, but when the whole was shouting and money Abacha looted were being brought back, Buhari came out to tell the world Abacha was not corrupt.

As for Amaechi becoming s minister, that will be in another government, not this one Buhari is controlling... Unless in Buhari's last 4 months.
Jonah Jang: lolzzz . Nobody empowers his brother who has joined force with an enemy... If you do, you will die before your time...

Amaechi is Judas of Ubima... And he I'd already paying for his sins... PERIOD..

KA CHINEKE MEZIE OKWU
If amaechi the way he is today is paying for his sins, what about you? What sins are you paying for? Cus even without seeing you, I know amaechi is 1 million times the human being that you are! And as for Jonathan not empowering his brother who has joined forces with the enemy, you're simply deluded here. That incident along with the use of 5 out of 27 to try to impeach him was the origin of the problem between amaechi and Jonathan. That happened when amaechi was still in the pdp, before he went to apc? Só what gibberish are you spewing here? Besides when Jonathan started romancing with the northerners and persecuting amaechi along with his hippopotamus wife was amaechi supposed to stay loyal to his só called brother who wanted to kill him? Brother indeed! You have a villager's mentality.
Re: Cct Assets Declaration Saga: How Amaechi Sold Out Saraki - Radio Niger Delta by seunoloto(f): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
eXpress ur feelings on BBM. Download the 1st 3D bbm stickers in Naija. http://shop.bbm.com/stickers/naijad

(1) (Reply)

OBJ, Jonathan, Saraki Boycotts Buhari's First Council Of State Meeting - Thenews / Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children / Sarakis Football Team Turn Beggers! Yet He Wants To Grow Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.