Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Planning A Vacation Somewhere In Africa-visa Free For Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning A Vacation Somewhere In Africa-visa Free For Nigerians (951 Views)

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / My Racism Experience During A Vacation In Russia / Nigeria To Sign Visa-free Pact With 8 Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning A Vacation Somewhere In Africa-visa Free For Nigerians by FKBZ: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2015
I need help here guys,I want to travel away for vacation to any nice African or European country which is relatively cheap.

I would appreciate first hand experience any country suggested.

I want something cheap and adventurous,and won't be boring for one person to go.

I can tag along more people if I see interested and serious minded people. N.B u take care of ur travel expenses oooo ....Lil

So what country do u guys suggest,place put cost and the fun places....plsssss

Mod,pls stick to front page ,so other planning a vacation can use the thread as a reference point

1 Like

Re: Planning A Vacation Somewhere In Africa-visa Free For Nigerians by Bollinger(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
FKBZ:
I need help here guys,I want to travel away for vacation to any nice African or European country which is relatively cheap.

I would appreciate first hand experience any country suggested.

I want something cheap and adventurous,and won't be boring for one person to go.

I can tag along more people if I see interested and serious minded people. N.B u take care of ur travel expenses oooo ....Lil

So what country do u guys suggest,place put cost and the fun places....plsssss

Mod,pls stick to front page ,so other planning a vacation can use the thread as a reference point

I would honestly suggest Ghana, Estonia, Prague. If you can get to Germany, all the better. Germany would be your best bet if you really want to enjoy your vacation. Avoid the cities and visit the rural areas. You won't regret it. Next would be Estonia. Small but lovely country. Did you know that Estonians produce the highest number of models in the world? Thank God say i don marry. I for hear am.
Re: Planning A Vacation Somewhere In Africa-visa Free For Nigerians by FKBZ: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
Bollinger:

I would honestly suggest Ghana, Estonia, Prague. If you can get to Germany, all the better. Germany would be your best bet if you really want to enjoy your vacation. Avoid the cities and visit the rural areas. You won't regret it. Next would be Estonia. Small but lovely country. Did you know that Estonians produce the highest number of models in the world? Thank God say i don marry. I for hear am.

Ghana,,,naaaa
Germany .....I think that would be expensive don't u and its now visa free
Estonia-same with Germany.
Since u are a guy u would prefer Estonia because of their fine fine girls,but for a girl like me would prefer where I can see fine fine men.hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Planning A Vacation Somewhere In Africa-visa Free For Nigerians by chrisantus52(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
who told you estonia is visa free?
Re: Planning A Vacation Somewhere In Africa-visa Free For Nigerians by Bollinger(m): 5:05am On Nov 11, 2015
FKBZ:

Ghana,,,naaaa
Germany .....I think that would be expensive don't u and its now visa free
Estonia-same with Germany.
Since u are a guy u would prefer Estonia because of their fine fine girls,but for a girl like me would prefer where I can see fine fine men.hehehehehe

Lol...Funny woman. If that is the case, then go to the u.s. You Go see fine boys tire. God I miss that country. I haven't been home in almost eight years. Can't wait to go back.
Re: Planning A Vacation Somewhere In Africa-visa Free For Nigerians by Bollinger(m): 5:07am On Nov 11, 2015
chrisantus52:
who told you estonia is visa free?

I wouldn't know. Because of the nature of my job, I hardly ever need one. Will check though.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Accident At Kaselem, Obalende Bridge, Lagos / Ten Most Dangerous Waters In The World / Tanker Explode And Catch Fire In Lokoja See Graphics Pics Of Roasted People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.