Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! (4485 Views)

Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review Video / Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures / The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by aywhy93(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2015
[size=13pt]Hi guys, I've spared few minutes out of my time to do the unboxing review video + the full specs of the InnJoo Halo Smartphone, which is available here -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWDaT7WyQDY

FYI, Halo is an affordable Android 5.1 Lollipop Smartphone from InnJoo (a Dubai-based Smartphone manufacturer), featuring a 5.0" Display, 1GB RAM, 1.2GHz Quad core processor and 3200mAh Battery. You can get the full Specs and features here - InnJoo Halo

[img]http://3.bp..com/-i22ftoEP288/Vf32r99WT3I/AAAAAAAAEnE/-fPCFIsrTkE/s1600/InnJoo%2BHalo%2BPic.jpg[/img]

Hope you enjoy watching the video. Have a wonderful week ahead of you !
[/size]
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by austino677(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2015
aywhy93:
[size=13pt]Hi guys, I've spared few minutes out of my time to do the unboxing review video + the full specs of the InnJoo Halo Smartphone, which is available here -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWDaT7WyQDY

FYI, Halo is an affordable Android 5.1 Lollipop Smartphone from InnJoo (a Dubai-based Smartphone manufacturer), featuring a 5.0" Display, 1GB RAM, 1.2GHz Quad core processor and 3200mAh Battery. You can get the full Specs and features here - InnJoo Halo

[img]http://3.bp..com/-i22ftoEP288/Vf32r99WT3I/AAAAAAAAEnE/-fPCFIsrTkE/s1600/InnJoo%2BHalo%2BPic.jpg[/img]

Hope you enjoy watching the video. Have a wonderful week ahead of you !
[/size]
you just wasted megabytes uploading this video ....looks like some android java shit!!
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by imsuboi(m): 11:09am On Sep 21, 2015
austino677:
you just wasted megabytes uploading this video ....looks like some android java shit!!

You must not showcase your stvpidity & mental _retardation all the time;

once in a while, pretend to be normal, I know its hard (for someone with your medical defect); but just try.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

aywhy93, nice thread bro. Keep up the good work. smiley

May God bless your hustle
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by encryptjay(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2015
How long will this phone last?
Heard Innjoo phones got expiry dates
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by udemzyudex(m): 11:21am On Sep 21, 2015
You remove the video
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by aywhy93(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
austino677:

You are a m0ron for concluding I wasted my megabytes to upload this video... I'm using an UNLIMITED data plan so I don't deal with Megabytes, I deal with Gigabytes and no worries for wasted data. BTW, you didn't have to show how stup1d and ingrate you are on this neutral thread.
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by aywhy93(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
imsuboi:

You must not showcase your stvpidity & mental _retardation all the time;

once in a while, pretend to be normal, I know its hard (for someone with your medical defect); but just try.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

aywhy93, nice thread bro. Keep up the good work. smiley

May God bless your hustle

Thanks a lot bro. God bless you too sir.
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by aywhy93(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
encryptjay:

How long will it last ? shocked Well, it depends on how you use it... I don't know about having expiry dates but so far, the phone is working up to or even more than expectation.
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by aywhy93(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
udemzyudex:
You remove the video

You want the video removed or what
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by encryptjay(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
aywhy93:

How long will it last ? shocked Well, it depends on how you use it... I don't know about having expiry dates but so far, the phone is working up to or even more than expectation.
Hehehe...Nice

1 Like

Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by aywhy93(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
encryptjay:

Hehehe...Nice

wink
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by udemzyudex(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
aywhy93:

You want the video removed or what
Why did u remove the video?
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by aywhy93(m): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
udemzyudex:

Why did u remove the video?

I didn't remove the video.. It's still there! Maybe you're viewing it from an unsupported device or something. Try reloading the page.
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by udemzyudex(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2015
aywhy93:

I didn't remove the video.. It's still there! Maybe you're viewing it from an unsupported device or something. Try reloading the page.
OK see for yourself naa

Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by aywhy93(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
udemzyudex:

OK see for yourself naa

Yay ! You're using opera mini, I used to see error like that sometimes on opera mini. I've checked the video again just now to confirm and it's still there, I'm even watching it directly here without leaving Nairaland on PC... or maybe you typed a wrong URL.
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by aywhy93(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
udemzyudex:

OK see for yourself naa

Okay... Access it via this link - http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2015/09/innjoo-halo-unboxing-review-specs-features-and-price.html . This will be better.
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by udemzyudex(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
aywhy93:

Yay ! You're using opera mini, I used to see error like that sometimes on opera mini. I've checked the video again just now to confirm and it's still there, I'm even watching it directly here without leaving Nairaland on PC... or maybe you typed a wrong URL.

I click on the link, let me use uc browser..
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by austino677(m): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
encryptjay:
u meant death
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by austino677(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
aywhy93:

You are a m0ron for concluding I wasted my megabytes to upload this video... I'm using an UNLIMITED data plan so I don't deal with Megabytes, I deal with Gigabytes and no worries for wasted data. BTW, you didn't have to show how stup1d and ingrate you are on this neutral thread.
thats how mtk fellas behave....well if u deal with gigabytes. ...search for AUSTINO DE KHALIFA ....who deals with terabytes cheesy

#SAMMYRULES

Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by aywhy93(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
austino677:
thats how mtk fellas behave....well if u deal with gigabytes. ...search for AUSTINO DE KHALIFA ....who deals with terabytes cheesy

#SAMMYRULES

MTK Fellas?... Lol, You're kidding right? #SAMMYRULES... Really? I didn't know ooh.

I wasn't wrong when I called you a m0ron earlier. Well, what do you know about #SAMMY and Smartphones anyways? If I should guess, You're probably using a Galaxy S4 or Note 3... Old pieces! FYI, I was officially invited to the launch of that InnJoo Halo and I was given that copy so I decided to do the video and share it to return the favour. That's actually the 5th smartphone with me right now. After a Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S5, Note 4 and Bold 5.

You might be interested in my S6 edge review video too. WTF! why am I even telling you all these? I just hope your lil brain understands.

Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by iheanyi40(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
is it lollipop ? tot tis kitkat
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by austino677(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
aywhy93:

MTK Fellas?... Lol, You're kidding right? #SAMMYRULES... Really? I didn't know ooh.

I wasn't wrong when I called you a m0ron earlier. Well, what do you know about #SAMMY and Smartphones anyways? If I should guess, You're probably using a Galaxy S4 or Note 3... Old pieces! FYI, I was officially invited to the launch of that InnJoo Halo and I was given that copy so I decided to do the video and share it to return the favour. That's actually the 5th smartphone with me right now. After a Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S5, Note 4 and Bold 5.

You might be interested in my S6 edge review video too. WTF! why am I even telling you all these? I just hope your lil brain understands.
who cares angry maggot
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by aywhy93(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2015
iheanyi40:
is it lollipop ? tot tis kitkat
It's actually Kitkat bro but it's easily upgradeable to Lollipop via OTA update.
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by aywhy93(m): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2015
austino677:
who cares angry maggot
God cares !
Re: My Unboxing Review Video Of The Innjoo Halo + Specifications And Features ! by encryptjay(m): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2015
austino677:
u meant death
Kikikiki

(1) (Reply)

"Tecno L5, Move Out Of The Way" || Oukitel K10000 / Free WHATSAPP With MTN / Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.