Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work (2377 Views)

CONFIDENCE: How To Develop Confidence With Eye Contact And Wink [images] / 10 Subtle Ways You're Loosing Your Attractiveness / Angry Woman Cuts Off Man's joystick For Not Making Eye Contact During Sex[photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work by loverelationship(f): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2015
Just use these 10 simple eye contact flirting tips and
you’ll be able to get the right message across. [Read:
#1 Casually stare now and then. See someone you
like? Casually stare at the person now and then. Soon
enough, the one you like will notice you back.
#2 Exchange a fleeting glimpse. Don’t be hasty or
you’ll end up looking like an annoying stalker. When
the person you like catches you staring and stares
back at you with curiosity, lock eyes for a second and
look away immediately.
#3 Repeat the glances. Look at the person you like
again. Stare at him or her, but look away immediately
as soon they look back at you. Don’t linger and stare
back for more than a second just yet.
#4 Let them know what’s on your mind. At first,
the person you like may assume it’s a passing glance.
But as they catch you sneaking a few glances now
and then, they’d understand that you’re interested in
them. Don’t stare for more than a second because
you’ll kill the excitement. Instead, build the
excitement.
#5 Build the excitement. Now that you’ve got the
one you like looking back at you now and then to see
if you’re still staring, it’s time to build the excitement.
Stop staring for a couple of minutes. Wait for them to
stare at you now and then.
The person you like will wonder why you aren’t
staring anymore and may start to stare at you more
often, to check if you’re still staring. By doing this,
you’re actually making the one you like as interested
as you are in building the staring game.
#6 Reverse the eye contact flirting. Notice the one
you like from the corner of your eye. Don’t stare
directly, but keep an eye on the person you like. Wait
for that person to look at you. And just as the one
you like looks at you, stare back at that person. By
doing that, you’re now discreetly making it appear
like they’re the one interested in looking at you, and
not the other way around..... Cohttp://xqusive..co.ke/2015/09/10-subtle-eye-contact-flirting-moves.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2015
Interesting.
Re: 10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work by libertyfather(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
Op I just tried it now, it's not working

2 Shares

Re: 10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work by IamLEGEND1: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
staring contest?
Re: 10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work by freshdopeboi(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
I hope to find a sexy woman who will love to explore her sexual fantasies with a mature handsome guy. I am 100% discreet. most reside in lagos 2BB3C462 whatsapp 07056628308
Re: 10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
So now even eye movements have become a science.... smh for una o

2 Likes

Re: 10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work by Adasun(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Eye catching competition
Re: 10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work by emitheo(m): 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
in Don Jazzy's voice * Looku Looku look at me, look at me Tell me what do you see Baba God dey bless me You suppose like what you see..(sighs) i don tire abeg
Re: 10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work by ChappyChase: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
I got one of the cutest eyes but I no get money! Babe no go date me because no be Eyes I go use feed her!
Re: 10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work by kay29000(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:
So now even eye movements have become a science.... smh for una o

I guess so. By the way, you can make any man weak in the knees just by looking at him for 5 seconds with those big dreamy eyes of yours.
Re: 10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 22, 2015
kay29000:

I guess so. By the way, you can make any man weak in the knees just by looking at him for 5 seconds with those big dreamy eyes of yours.

Didn't know what to say to this but didn't want to ignore you either so

Thank you sir grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Subtle Eye Contact Flirting Moves That Always Work by kay29000(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Didn't know what to say to this but didn't want to ignore you either so

Thank you sir grin

You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

What's So Special About Teenagers VJ? / 18MILL Mata Dont Stop Talking Pls ;;;;who Una Opinion Epp? / Endtime At It's Best.. Snake Youth Copper Girl Tries To Swallow Man In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.