Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,057 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread (55928 Views)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by baddest095: 11:25am On Nov 20, 2015
pls Hw much do u think a PSP console will cost on black Friday.... and guys is it possible to buy a 5.5 inch device 10k..on black Friday
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ccnation(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
RobinHez:

I will like to get a big screen LED from Jumia, however I'm having problem choosing between "Sky worth or Poly star 49" LED and LG 43" LED considering they both fall within the same price range. Do you think these other products are good enough when compared to LG?

I would have gone for LG 49"LED Game TV but I think the price is a bit high. Do you think the LG 43" and 49" will male much difference in viewing?

Pls I need your expert advice. Thanks
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
ccnation:

I will like to get a big screen LED from Jumia, however I'm having problem choosing between "Sky worth or Poly star 49" LED and LG 43" LED considering they both fall within the same price range. Do you think these other products are good enough when compared to LG?

I would have gone for LG 49"LED Game TV but I think the price is a bit high. Do you think the LG 43" and 49" will male much difference in viewing?

Pls I need your expert advice. Thanks

Wow!

This decision is urs to make..not mine embarassed

Anyways, LG is a well known brand. With awesome products, and after-sales services.

I've had the opportunity to use a skyworth tv (40 inch) for some hours..and I was equally impressed with it.

Polystar has also been around for a while..and they're selling!

LG just edges them both in the technical department. As it might not be all easy to get spare-parts for the other brands.

So..if u won't mind a smaller screen, u should go for the LG.
But if u promise urslef to be careful...go with the SKYWoRTH! smiley
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalasticlala fp
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by DammyOlu123(m): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2015
RobinHez:
Black Friday is coming!!!
Nov 27

Mr Robin. Does Jumia/Konga Have this particular laptop?

http://www.buylaptopsinnigeria.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=584&search=Fhd&description=true&sort=p.price&order=ASC

Acer Travelmate P455, AMD Radeon HD 8750M, 8gb ram FHD.
Or any laptop with FHD and a 740m/840m or AMD equivalent ,that costs below #170k.

I would really appreciate it.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by ccnation(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
RobinHez:

Wow!

This decision is urs to make..not mine embarassed

Anyways, LG is a well known brand. With awesome products, and after-sales services.

I've had the opportunity to use a skyworth tv (40 inch) for some hours..and I was equally impressed with it.

Polystar has also been around for a while..and they're selling!

LG just edges them both in the technical department. As it might not be all easy to get spare-parts for the other brands.

So..if u won't mind a smaller screen, u should go for the LG.
But if u promise urslef to be careful...go with the SKYWoRTH! smiley

I appreciate your apt and precise analysis cum advice. I'm normally a careful with things, but one don't know how careful one can be in Nigeria especially with issues such as power surge...would have preferred a large screen though.
I'll get back to you as soon as I make up my mind within the week. Thank you.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
ccnation:

I appreciate your apt and precise analysis cum advice. I'm normally a careful with things, but one don't know how careful one can be in Nigeria especially with issues such as power surge...would have preferred a large screen though.
I'll get back to you as soon as I make up my mind within the week. Thank you.
Alright.. smiley
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
DammyOlu123:

Mr Robin. Does Jumia/Konga Have this particular laptop?

http://www.buylaptopsinnigeria.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=584&search=Fhd&description=true&sort=p.price&order=ASC

Acer Travelmate P455, AMD Radeon HD 8750M, 8gb ram FHD.
Or any laptop with FHD and a 740m/840m or AMD equivalent ,that costs below #170k.

I would really appreciate it.

I can't find it here...
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by DammyOlu123(m): 12:01am On Nov 23, 2015
RobinHez:

I can't find it here...

Alright. Thanks.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by kelvin1191(m): 12:17am On Nov 23, 2015
Please can I get a good hp, Acer, Dell or Asus laptop of at least 2gb ram, 160gb above hdd, 15.6 inch screen, Intel processor with Cd or dvd drive for 55k on black friday? can I pay on delivery? And finally, can it be delivered in nnewi-south in Anambra state?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2015
kelvin1191:
Please can I get a good hp, Acer, Dell or Asus laptop of at least 2gb ram, 160gb above hdd, 15.6 inch screen, Intel processor with Cd or dvd drive for 55k on black friday? can I pay on delivery? And finally, can it be delivered in nnewi-south in Anambra state?

Yes u can.

Just mail me ur details and order @robin.hez@yandex.com

Full Name, house Address, closest bustop, LGA, phone number
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by kelvin1191(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
RobinHez:

Yes u can.
Just mail me ur details and order @robin.hez@yandex.com
Full Name, house Address, closest bustop, LGA, phone number
Thanks man, will do just that.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Get Ready guys...

1 Share

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
RobinHez:
Get Ready guys...
Hello best friend cheesy
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Fabzgrace:
Hello best friend cheesy
Sweetheart! grin
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
RobinHez:

Sweetheart! grin
oh! I just realized i haven't been all that good lately. Can my best friend forgive me, pretty pretty please grin
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
Fabzgrace:
oh! I just realized i haven't been all that good lately. Can my best friend forgive me, pretty pretty please grin
Oh now I'm ur Best friend shey grin
Issoright! tongue
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
RobinHez:
Oh now I'm ur Best friend shey grin
Issoright! tongue
Bestie 4 lyf grin Hope say my matter still dey ur mind?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Fabzgrace:
Bestie 4 lyf grin Hope say my matter still dey ur mind?
See wash! shocked

Which matter? lipsrsealed
I nor put anybody matter for mind o tongue

1 Like

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
RobinHez:

See wash! shocked

Which matter? lipsrsealed

I nor put anybody matter for mind o tongue
Ah ahn now

Don't break my heart biko cry

Help a friend sad
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
Fabzgrace:
Ah ahn now Don't break my heart biko cry Help a friend sad
Ehen? cheesy
Ok na...actually, u still dey my mind sha...reasons why I mentioned u tongue

Ya money don ready?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
RobinHez:

Ehen? cheesy
Ok na...actually, u still dey my mind sha...reasons why I mentioned u tongue

Ya money don ready?
yes,but na lyk how much?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Fabzgrace:
yes,but na lyk how much?
#8,750
Or
#9,750
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
RobinHez:
#8,750
Or
#9,750
ok, na to hold lyk 10k. Just do this 4 me Robin hun grin
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Fabzgrace:
ok, na to hold lyk 10k. Just do this 4 me Robin hun grin
Ok dear... sad

When we see 2morow, I'll take down ur details.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by baddest095: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
RobinHez:
Get Ready guys...
pls can I get d innjoo note pro on black Friday
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
baddest095:

pls can I get d innjoo note pro on black Friday
If its available then; Yes!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
RobinHez:

Ok dear... sad

When we see 2morow, I'll take down ur details.
Robin sad
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Fabzgrace:
Robin sad
U were busy 2day...I understand smiley
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
RobinHez:
U were busy 2day...I understand smiley
my phone was dead. I wanted to call sad
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
Fabzgrace:
my phone was dead. I wanted to call sad
How bout 2morow?

Library?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 5:22am On Nov 25, 2015
RobinHez:

How bout 2morow?

Library?
okay,wud u still be around by 4pm?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (27) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / Play Baba Ijebu On Your Phone And Get Winning Numbers Here. / See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.