Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread (54538 Views)

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga / Hilarious Jumia And Konga Black Friday Tweets / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fabzgrace:
Mr Robinhez lets talk business grin
i've got some questions about the JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY sales. So do i contact you VIA email or drop the questions here?
We meet at where u decide 2morow..to talk business tongue

angry
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by alvincy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
What kyd of phone can i get for 16k used or new. I dont mind
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
RobinHez:

angry
undecided How u wan take see me tomorrow undecided Abeg park well!

Make we yarn 4 email now grin . Robin the most handsome guy in town. grin
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
alvincy:
What kyd of phone can i get for 16k used or new. I dont mind

Wait 4 black friday
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fabzgrace:
undecided How u wan take see me tomorrow undecided Abeg park well!

Make we yarn 4 email now grin . Robin the most handsome guy in town. grin
Let's meet 2morow na... Abi make I kneel down beg u? embarassed

Handsome ke...I don baff? sad
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
RobinHez:

Let's meet 2morow na... Abi make I kneel down beg u? embarassed

Handsome ke...I don baff? sad
we get class 4 morning.

Ok, around winch tym? grin
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fabzgrace:
we get class 4 morning.
Ok, around winch tym? grin
Finally! After doing shakara... tongue

Er...anytime which is suitable to u! cheesy
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by petroldollar: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
RobinHez:

pls ooo i will be very happy if u reply sharply. Will i be able to get the innjoo fire plus for 15k on black friday and how long will it take u to deliver to kubwa in abuja? Thanks
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 5:47am On Nov 12, 2015
petroldollar:
pls ooo i will be very happy if u reply sharply. Will i be able to get the innjoo fire plus for 15k on black friday and how long will it take u to deliver to kubwa in abuja? Thanks

Very possible wink
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Fabzgrace(f): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2015
RobinHez:

okay mail me ur number wink
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 6:49am On Nov 12, 2015
Fabzgrace:
okay mail me ur number wink
Done undecided
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Mathias2015(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mathias2015:
I need a used laptop, Brand-Either acer, toshiba,asus, dell or hp. Size-15.6' above, 4-8gbRam, 500-750GB HDD above, 2.40-3.5GHZ, 64bits-86bits, bluetooth, wifi, webcam, wireless. intel pentium or core i7, battery life-4hrs above. with cd/dvd. Burget-30-40k aboyimathias@gmail.com. gv,m.ve.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Mathias2015(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
@Op RobinHez, what do u say about my request?
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Mathias2015:
@Op RobinHez, what do u say about my request?

Sorry Jumia doesn't sell used items
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2015
I want xiaomi mi 4 on black Friday. Since they're now launching in Nigeria. How much do u think its gonna be cuz online its about 56k but I'm hoping they'll cut it down to 20-something-k cuz dats wat i have. Seems you're a Jumia agent so I can preorder?

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2015
RobinHez:

angry
I want xiaomi mi 4 on black Friday. Since they're now launching in Nigeria. How much do u think its gonna be cuz online its about 56k but I'm hoping they'll cut it down to 20-something-k cuz dats wat i have. Seems you're a Jumia agent so I can preorder?

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2015
udondeymadt:

U'd have to wait till then
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
Black Friday is coming!!! Nov 27
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by MzErica(f): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
RobinHez:
Black Friday is coming!!!
Nov 27
can I pre-order for the black friday thingy ??

What's the discount rate for the black friday thing??

Can I contact you for delivery for any product I order on jumia ??

If yes how can I contact you
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
MzErica:
can I pre-order for the black friday thingy ??

No..u can't pre-order. But I can archive ur order and then place them on that day.

What's the discount rate for the black friday thing??
the maximum discount to be recorded on that day is 90%

Note that discounts will vary.

Can I contact you for delivery for any product I order on jumia ??

If yes how can I contact you
Yes you can. Read page 0 to know more smiley
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by MzErica(f): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
RobinHez:

No..u can't pre-order. But I can archive ur order and then place them on that day.

the maximum discount to be recorded on that day is 90%

Note that discounts will vary.

Yes you can. Read page 0 to know more smiley
thanks dear, I really love the innjoo fire plus phone- currently its sold for #27,600, can u guess how much is gonna cost during the black friday discount
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
MzErica:
thanks dear, I really love the innjoo fire plus phone- currently its sold for #27,600, can u guess how much is gonna cost during the black friday discount

HMmm...I can't guess.

But I can only assume. grin

Now, let's assume they give a 40% discount on the phone.

I.E. 27,600 * 0.6 = #16,560

Shey u get? cheesy
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by kushma(m): 12:39am On Nov 19, 2015
RobinHez:

HMmm...I can't guess.

But I can only assume. grin

Now, let's assume they give a 40% discount on the phone.

I.E. 27,600 * 0.6 = #16,560

Shey u get? cheesy u mean the price would drop on black Friday? Am planning to buy a washing machine plz I would like to know whether that day maybe they can say they have sold it out and there is none of that particular washing machine available. Also as of now the price is #103 000 so Hw much can the price drop to and is it this coming Friday that is the black Friday? Need reply ugently please.

Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 6:45am On Nov 19, 2015
kushma:
u mean the price would drop on black Friday? Am planning to buy a washing machine plz I would like to know whether that day maybe they can say they have sold it out and there is none of that particular washing machine available. Also as of now the price is #103 000 so Hw much can the price drop to and is it this coming Friday that is the black Friday? Need reply ugently please.
I have no answers to give yet, cuz I don't know what's gonna be in stock.
But one thing's for sure, the black friday is real ; u'll get ur machine!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by kushma(m): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2015
RobinHez:

I have no answers to give yet, cuz I don't know what's gonna be in stock.

But one thing's for sure, the black friday is real ; u'll get ur machine!
is black Friday tomorrow or the upper one.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2015
kushma:
is black Friday tomorrow or the upper one.
27th
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by kushma(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2015
RobinHez:

27th
thanks bro.
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by obontami: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2015
RobinHez:
can I contact u directly for any product I wanna purchase on jumia ?? If yes, will I get the jumia black friday discount when I order for a product through you ??

Do you charge extra for your delivery ??

How long will it takes to deliver within lagos ??
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2015
obontami:
can I contact u directly for any product I wanna purchase on jumia ??
Yes u can..and u should! grin
If yes, will I get the jumia black friday discount when I order for a product through you ??
Yes u will.

Do you charge extra for your delivery ??
I don't make any charge for any service I render smiley

How long will it takes to deliver within lagos ??
That is usually calculated @Checkout. With the highest being #450

[/quote]
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by haywhy59(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
Pls cn I get infinix hotnote pro on black friday and ow much do u think it cud go for. Thanks
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by RobinHez(m): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
haywhy59:
Pls cn I get infinix hotnote pro on black friday and ow much do u think it cud go for. Thanks
If its in stock by then...yes!
Re: My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread by Alexanda07(m): 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
COUNTING DOWN TO JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY.

A GREAT DAY IN JUMIA'S CALENDER.

ACTUALLY ONCE IN A YEAR.

UP TO 90% DISCOUNT ON SALES FROM JUMIA, Nigeria's No 1 Online Shopping Store.

IT'S NOW OR NEVER!

SAVE THE DATE, FRIDAY, 27TH NOVEMBER 2015.

AM AVAILABLE FOR ALL YOUR ENQUIRIES, BOOKINGS AND ORDERS.

CHECK MY SIGNATURES AND CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS

JForce Sales Consultant, Lagos Chapter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

"I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim / Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.