Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki (50059 Views)

Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video) / Throwback Pictures Of Tinubu At The CCT Trials / Throwback Picture Of Bukola Saraki And His Father In 1960s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by olaolulazio(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
k
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by baralatie(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
sdindan:
For where. Order and re_order They are jus playing with the masses.
the cct wasted the lead on this case on Friday!
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by tolexy007(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
TVC? find it hard to belive
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by kaboninc(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is a very complicated issue and I pray the Judge should thread carefully.
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by tomakint: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
If I was saraki I will go to court.Dasuki went and was busy reading newspaper there
Saraki may not be as lucky as Dasuki.........cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by coolitempa(f): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
Like I talk before now.....if saraki remains as SP by the end of this month.....I will move to Biafra..... cheesy...which is impossible.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by forgiveness: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by dokunbam(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
Saraki be a gentle man and honor the invitation

2 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by MISSNORA(f): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Wooooow! Saraki Must Go Down!

Tomakint oooooo
lol easy jor
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
StOla:
Saraki has met his own waterloo.

Who falls next?

Saraki be like " am Chilling with my peeps nothing do me
Jagaban is a champion in Lagos...grin grin grin

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Ifamex(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
midolian:
Justice Danladi Umar just ruled as follows: Accordingly, the IGP as we said earlier are still in order to arrest and prosecute the accused person tomorrow, 22nd of September 2015 at 10am.

Details later..

Source: TVC news

Lalasticlala
The days of impunity are gone...

1 Like

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
kaycid77:

Nothing like that gonna happen.... a sitting SP, not In Nigeria, unless we have killed all the Political Lawyers (minus my wife) tongue
The CCT chairman is even in trouble, In Nigerian Judiciary he is a small boy, they will teach him a lesson if not now when Buhari leaves
I don't care! Saraki will go down! He should ask Evans Ewerem and Okadigbo

3 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by tommykiwi(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Abeg make we hear word! You guys can't do Dr Saraki anything so stop decieving urself and find something else to tell Nigerians...
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by damton(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
If he refuses arrest, they should tie him like a Christmas goat. shikena
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by joseph1832(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
Let's see how this unfold...
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by damton(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
If he refuses arrest, they should tie him like a Christmas goat and bundle him into black maria. shikena
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by biggz82: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
We dey here dey observe
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by sweatlana: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
These people are mad abi? Appeal court has stopped the arrest so what is their problem?
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by baralatie(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
kaboninc:
This is a very complicated issue and I pray the Judge should thread carefully.
the case is already complicated.the cct made it complicated and I don't see the cct continuing this case.

1 Like

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
coolitempa:
Like I talk before now.....if saraki remains as SP by the end of this month.....I will move to Biafra..... cheesy...which is impossible.. grin

remember today is 21st.... She-male, I will remind you

2 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by jmoore(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Confused institutions everywhere.

undecided
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
tomakint:

Saraki may not be as lucky as Dasuki.........cheesy grin
Saraki will surely get bail.But he should just to court and stop this unnecessary drama.The appeal court has stopped the arrest unless it was a rumour
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by philips70(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
kayode27:
grin

Story for the Gods.

I thought he was supposed to be arrested by weekend. The Judge is simply wasting our time.

we are approaching the end of the year and APC as a party has failed.

BUNCH OF SATANIC, DESPERATE & REFORMED CRIMINALS including the presidiot

If your father is offered to be an idiot plus one million strokes of the cane just to be a local government chairman I think he will dive at the opportunity so you can at least live a decent life for once.

8 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Burger01(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
I will keep saying it, Saraki is fighting a lost battle. The battle just got more messier than before undecided

6 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by bettercreature(m): 1:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
sdindan:
For where.
Order and re_order
They are jus playing with the masses.
they wont adjourn it till tommorow if they are playing massed,they would adjourn it till december

3 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
MISSNORA:
lol easy jor
Hey Baby kiss
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by erico2k2(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
If Solomon Arase refuse to effect the order, he should be charged for contempt and be prosecuted.
That was last week grin

1 Like

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by erico2k2(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
philips70:

If your father is offered to be an idiot plus one million strokes of the cane just to be a local government chairman I think he will dive at the opportunity so you can at least live a decent life for once.
Any need for this outburst? ??

1 Like

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Delafruita(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
sweatlana:
These people are mad abi? Appeal court has stopped the arrest so what is their problem?
the appeal court is yet to deliberate on the matter.all that news was just rumor

4 Likes

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Firefire(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Jail the looter fast.

1 Like

Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by coolitempa(f): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
kaycid77:

remember today is 21st.... She-male, I will remind you

.......you need medical attention..... cheesy
Re: Again, The CCT Orders The Arrest Of Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
midolian:
Justice Danladi Umar just ruled as follows: Accordingly, the IGP as we said earlier are still in order to arrest and prosecute the accused person tomorrow, 22nd of September 2015 at 10am.

Details later..

Source: TVC news

Lalasticlala

I think buhari is trying to use all this brouhaha to achieve not appointing a cabinet. Thus continuing his rule as a sole dictator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / #EndSARS: Women, Mothers Protest In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.