Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

AGO (diesel) Price Has Fallen In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGO (diesel) Price Has Fallen In Nigeria (1769 Views)

Marketers Blame Drop In Diesel Price To Competition / NNPC Crashes Diesel Price Nationwide By 42% / Tomato Price Has Crashed In Kano - PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGO (diesel) Price Has Fallen In Nigeria by acume: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
I sighted the price of AGO (diesel) from NNPC filling station and noticed that the prcice has fallen from N145 to N125 , kindly confirm from your area to be sure they are complying.
Re: AGO (diesel) Price Has Fallen In Nigeria by Bevista: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
Just noticed in my city that it is N120. I have also checked the AGO pricing template at PPPRA and the Benchmark Open Market Price is N107.44. We should expect the price to soon fall, at least, to N110 in the coming weeks.

We are seeing a level of compliance in most institutions of the country never witnessed before. The "Body Language" effect is real.

2 Likes

Re: AGO (diesel) Price Has Fallen In Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
150 naira per liter, @ all Oando here..
Re: AGO (diesel) Price Has Fallen In Nigeria by phlemzy: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Its surprisingly true. We've been milked way too long as a nation. Even sometime ago,one of the major oil marketer decided to reduce the price of Kerosene after ripping billions of Naira from choiceless Nigerians.
Re: AGO (diesel) Price Has Fallen In Nigeria by saintopus(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is exactly what would have happened if the downstream oil sector was deregulated. But you see people high level of hypocrisy and propaganda would not allow this to see the light of the day.
Mention removal of fuel subsidy and see tribal and myopic bigots heading to occupy Ojota and Abuja.
You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: AGO (diesel) Price Has Fallen In Nigeria by jimi4us: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
All the countries in the world have lower their fuel pump price cos of low oil cost. But its only Nigeria that is still selling at same price. We should be buying fuel for N50 now.
Re: AGO (diesel) Price Has Fallen In Nigeria by Markachi666(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
I saw N125 @ a filling station at Egbeda, Lagos
Re: AGO (diesel) Price Has Fallen In Nigeria by Homeyfav: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2019
Markachi666:
I saw N125 @ a filling station at Egbeda, Lagos

Filling stations do not usually update their prices on their price board. You may have to ask an attendant before you get the going rate.

Always get current diesel price at
https://www.dieselsupplier.ng/diesel-price-in-nigeria-today/

(1) (Reply)

What Dose Senator Akpabio Mean By This??? / Dpr Storms Filling Stations Hoarding Fuel, Petrol Sold For Free!! / Nigeria Will Assist Benin Republic In Conducting Credible Elections – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.