Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

What Dose Senator Akpabio Mean By This??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Dose Senator Akpabio Mean By This??? (1771 Views)

Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) / Buhari Bows In Front Of Senator Akpabio (Photo) / Letter To President Buhari Warns Against EFCC Boss Lamorde And Senator Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Dose Senator Akpabio Mean By This??? by Soclose007(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2015
I want someone to put me through, during the ministerial screening yesterday, Senator akpabio said and I quote "please let's be calm,this is the Senate and not house of assembly " please what is the difference??

2 Likes

Re: What Dose Senator Akpabio Mean By This??? by abdulhadi101(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Because House of Assembly is to primary school, while senate is to secondary schools................ They too dey make noise for primary schools... grin
Re: What Dose Senator Akpabio Mean By This??? by Decapo: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2015
Re: What Dose Senator Akpabio Mean By This??? by obailala(m): 10:56am On Oct 14, 2015
Soclose007:
I want someone to put me through, during the ministerial screening yesterday, Senator akpabio said and I quote "please let's be calm,this is the Senate and not house of assembly " please what is the difference??
- State House of Assembly
- House of Representatives
- Senate

Hope it makes sense now?
Re: What Dose Senator Akpabio Mean By This??? by Soclose007(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2015
obailala:
- State House of Assembly - House of Representatives - Senate
Hope it makes sense now?
please do expatriate more thank you
Re: What Dose Senator Akpabio Mean By This??? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2015
Lalalala
Re: What Dose Senator Akpabio Mean By This??? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2015
Soclose007:

House of Assembly exists at state level. Every state has a house of Assembly that does the same thing at the state level that the National Assembly does at the federal level level.

So, House of Assembly = State
National Assembly (Federal House of Representatives + Senate) = Federal.
Re: What Dose Senator Akpabio Mean By This??? by obailala(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2015
Soclose007:
By saying House of Assembly, Akpabio means 'State House of Assembly'

At the national level in Abuja we have the National Assembly (NASS)which is made up of:
1. Nigerian Senate
2. Nigerian (or Federal) House of Representatives

At the state level, we have State House of Assemblies
Re: What Dose Senator Akpabio Mean By This??? by Fozi(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2015
If you can't read and comprehend, who's fault?
Re: What Dose Senator Akpabio Mean By This??? by NextGovernor(m): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Can't you just use your reasoning faculty.
Re: What Dose Senator Akpabio Mean By This??? by Soclose007(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
obailala:
By saying House of Assembly, Akpabio means 'State House of Assembly'

At the national level in Abuja we have the National Assembly (NASS)which is made up of:
1. Nigerian Senate
2. Nigerian (or Federal) House of Representatives

At the state level, we have State House of Assemblies
I do really appreciate ur time God bless you
Re: What Dose Senator Akpabio Mean By This??? by Soclose007(m): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
Timbuktou:

House of Assembly exists at state level. Every state has a house of Assembly that does the same thing at the state level that the National Assembly does at the federal level level.

So, House of Assembly = State
National Assembly (Federal House of Representatives + Senate) = Federal.
thank you very much I get it now
Re: What Dose Senator Akpabio Mean By This??? by Soclose007(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2015
NextGovernor:
Can't you just use your reasoning faculty.
for ur plastic mind u be wole soyinka ..see ur big head
Re: What Dose Senator Akpabio Mean By This??? by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2015
lol
Re: What Dose Senator Akpabio Mean By This??? by obailala(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2015
Soclose007:
I do really appreciate ur time God bless you
You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Dpr Storms Filling Stations Hoarding Fuel, Petrol Sold For Free!! / Face-off: How Obiano Mismanaged My N75bn Savings —obi / Corruption Versus Integrity: What Is Your Say? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.