Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

“we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari (1885 Views)

Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University / Danish Jensen Visits Aso-Rock, Shot Fired By DSS -The Trent / “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by chidinma003(f): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
The attention of our Editorial Board has been drawn to a publication by the Nigerian Presidency on its website (www.statehouse.gov.ng) threatening our President and Executive Editor, Ms. Aziza Uko. The publication titled, President Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, and El Rufai Share Mutual Respect (September 17, 2015) and authored by Mr. Laolu Akande is the Presidency’s official response to...

What's democracy without the press, folks? Is Muhammadu Buhari​ gradually becoming a dictator?
Click here to read more: http://www.chidinmaonyejiuwa.com/we-are-not-afraid-of-you-the-trent-newspaper-tells-president-buhari/
Re: “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by kkkp: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hmmm
Re: “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by Abugab(m): 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
When Trent is busy writing libelous works and here they talk about freedom of speech. Did they loose their minds when they were busy writing junk about others forgetting also they were intruding in those peoples' rights?
This whole new drama of people deliberately carrying out unlawful acts and consequently resorting to the same laws they initially ignored should be condemned. Saraki issue is still blazing hot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by p1jiobi: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
The dude above me, if trent is libelous then how would u describe sahara reporters. Buhari hasn't seen anything yet.

5 Likes

Re: “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Abugab:
When Trent is busy writing libelous works and here they talk about freedom of speech. Did they loose their minds when they were busy writing junk about others forgetting also they were intruding in those peoples' rights?
Thais while new drama of people deliberately carrying out unlawful acts and consequently resorting to the same law show be condemned. Saraki issue is still blazing hot

Search GEJ's tenure and tell me any media he has cautioned for doing their duty. Buhati is a dictator, not a Democrat.

8 Likes

Re: “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by omenka(m): 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
They are trying too hard to be noticed. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by dustmalik: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
The presidency should have ignored them. Thetrentonline.com and Thebreakingtimes.com are all PDP propaganda media outlets.

1 Like

Re: “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by texazzpete(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
stickncarrot:

Search GEJ's tenure and tell me any media he has cautioned for doing their duty. Buhati is a dictator, not a Democrat.

President Jonathan Threatens to Sue Sahara Reporters
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=133158

Nigerian President Threatens to Sue Content Farm Over ‘Libelous’ Listicle
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/10/nigerian-leader-threatens-lawsuit-over-listicle.html#

This is what happens when they throw you poorly informed pawns out on Social media and Nairaland to propagate lies for N50 per post.
Thank God we also remember the following

Military, SSS seize, destroy major Nigerian newspapers
http://www.punchng.com/news/military-sss-seize-destroy-major-nigerian-newspapers/

For the first time in recent memory, Nigerian soldiers were used to seize, destroy and mutilate Nigerian papers, for two days running. Under your precious GEJ!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
you better be.
Re: “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
[quote author=p1jiobi post=38240188]The dude above me, if trent is libelous then how would u describe sahara reporters. Buhari hasn't seen anything yet.[/quot
Re: “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
p1jiobi:
The dude above me, if trent is libelous then how would u describe sahara reporters. Buhari hasn't seen anything yet.

and if Sahara reporters were libelous why didn't the Jonathan government sue them to court? wait let me guess, GEJ was scared?
Re: “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by Abugab(m): 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
stickncarrot:

You probably didn't know Thisday Newspaper was once upon a time closed by your infamous hero.
Re: “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by Orjioorji(f): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
Buhari is a pig
Re: “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by MisterLongman(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
Trent-online is just another propaganda outlet......
Sometimes I wonder if the NBC is still in existence
Re: “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by hinwazaka: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
THE PRESIDENT IS NOT BECOMING, HE IS ALREADY A TYRANT. LOOK AROUND YOU, DOES THIS IN ANYWAY LOOK LIKE A DEMOCRACY TO YOU. A GOVERNMENT WHICH HAS NO RESPECT FOR DUE PROCESS OR RULE OF LAW. THIS ARE THE EARLY DAYS, HENCE WHY THE COMPLAINTS ARE NOT BEING ADDRESSED. WHEN IT BECOMES A FULL BLOWN DICTATORIAL MADNESS GOVERNMENT, EVERYONE WILL BE RUNNING FOR THE HEELS.
Re: “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by alexis007(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
angry
Re: “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by alexis007(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
Every time someone gets to exercise their freedom of expression, especially on political matters.....they tend to overstep their boundaries.

How I wish some of us existed in Hitler's Germany, or more currently, in Kim Jong Un's North Korea.

Shut the f%#k up and contribute your quota to national prosperity, you insatiable f00ls.
Re: “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
texazzpete:

President Jonathan Threatens to Sue Sahara Reporters
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=133158

Nigerian President Threatens to Sue Content Farm Over ‘Libelous’ Listicle
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/10/nigerian-leader-threatens-lawsuit-over-listicle.html#

This is what happens when they throw you poorly informed pawns out on Social media and Nairaland to propagate lies for N50 per post.
Thank God we also remember the following

Military, SSS seize, destroy major Nigerian newspapers
http://www.punchng.com/news/military-sss-seize-destroy-major-nigerian-newspapers/

For the first time in recent memory, Nigerian soldiers were used to seize, destroy and mutilate Nigerian papers, for two days running. Under your precious GEJ!

I have said it that am not a politician and I am not for or against any party.

Can you answer this in all honesty?

Between GEJ and Buhari, who is a democrat?
Re: “we Are Not Afraid Of You”, The Trent Newspaper Tells President Buhari by texazzpete(m): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2015
stickncarrot:

I have said it that am not a politician and I am not for or against any party.

Can you answer this in all honesty?

Between GEJ and Buhari, who is a democrat?

Can you stop moving goalposts?

Please APOLOGIZE first for misleading the public then you'll get your answer.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu - Once A Follower, Now A Leader (photo) / Anyaoku Proposes Reduction Of Nigeria’s 36 States Into 6 Units / These Are The Factors Behind The Current Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.