Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University (25879 Views)

Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK / Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Innocent Azubike Umezulike For False Declaration Of Assets (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by owolabi400: 4:58am On Jul 20, 2016
Precious Azubike, 20 years old son of Enugu State Chief Judge, Justice I.A Umezulike graduated yesterday with First Class Honours in Accounting and Finance from Nottingham Trent University. Pictured with his sister and brother.

Photo credit: Their twitter and Instagram pages.

See Photos below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/20/photos-20-year-old-son-of-enugu-state-chief-judge-son-graduates-with-a-first-class/

4 Likes

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by DickDastardly(m): 5:08am On Jul 20, 2016
High time we start seeing to believe .... picture of his 1st class cert or ... grin cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by SamMilla1(m): 5:12am On Jul 20, 2016
Congrats.

See where the public servants of a country send all their children to study; all of them, starting from the President to the Local Government Chairman.

And we are shouting Sai Baba,
Amechi is innocent,
Fayose is my role model,
Osinbajo is a Pastor,
TB Joshua is a true man of God,
Buratai worked for his money, leave him alone.
Tinubu is Jagaban, you can't do him anything.

How could these people pay attention to the education system of the people they rule if their Children are all in London and USA studying?

Tomorrow, you will graduate from one Ladoja Akintola Polytechnic somewhere in Owo with no electricity and hope to compete with these sons of public criminals.

133 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Ahmed0336(m): 5:53am On Jul 20, 2016
Congrats o, despite world universities ranking to be honest it ll be very difficult for him to ve graduated from any federal institution in this country with that grade. My opinion tho tongue

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Izonpikin: 5:56am On Jul 20, 2016
I have noticed that most of the kids of the rich barely engage themselves studying rigorous courses and making first class abroad..e.g: engineering, medicine, nuclear physics...why always social/management science courses... sad....I might be wrong though....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by IstandWitBuhari: 5:57am On Jul 20, 2016
All these 1st class, I'm beginning to doubt it meanwhile why didn't Buhari's children graduate with 1st class just like other Nigerians who studied abroad,are they also dullards like their father ?

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Areaboyye: 5:59am On Jul 20, 2016
nice Ipop don get another militant, we dey watch ona

Utchgirl:

U r suffering 4rm IGBOPHOPBIA !

U r expecting somtin negative,bt u wia disappointed.

Jus as ur moniker,u r an Area Boy Indeed !

u this girl don't allow me dino melaye u o, cos I dey vex like dino o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Utchgirl(f): 6:01am On Jul 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
All these 1st class, I'm beginning to doubt it meanwhile why didn't Buhari's children graduate with 1st class just like other Nigerians who studied abroad,are they also dullards like their father ?

1 Like

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Utchgirl(f): 6:02am On Jul 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

YES

It's a genetic trait.

They might hv inherited it.

29 Likes

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Utchgirl(f): 6:06am On Jul 20, 2016
Areaboyye:

U r suffering 4rm IGBOPHOPBIA !

U r expecting somtin negative,bt u wia disappointed.

Jus as ur moniker,u r an Area Boy Indeed !

23 Likes

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by IstandWitBuhari: 6:07am On Jul 20, 2016
Utchgirl:

YES

It's a genetic trait.

They might hv inherited it.
That means the dullard trait must be a very strong one

5 Likes

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Sirmuel1(m): 6:11am On Jul 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

Maybe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Utchgirl(f): 6:14am On Jul 20, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
That means the dullard trait must be a very strong one

Of course !

4 Likes

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Utchgirl(f): 6:18am On Jul 20, 2016
Areaboyye:

u this girl don't allow me dino melaye u o, cos I dey vex like dino o

If u Dino Malaye me, I will Remi Tinubu U .

Abeg Gerara hia mehn !

6 Likes

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Areaboyye: 6:22am On Jul 20, 2016
Utchgirl:

If u Dino Malaye me, I will Remi Tinubu U .

Abeg Gerara hia mehn !

u no go fit waka complete o, cos my level dey vex na wonjure I go wonjure ur level.no say I nor warn u.
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by DaBullIT(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2016
Unless Graduation = Buying ... IDB
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by toba400: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2016
congrats
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by veekid(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2016
Excellent
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2016
When I see these bloody Africans in my campus obsessing over books...I can't help but but be amazed at their boring life's.

No GFs, no social life NOTHING.

At the end of the day, a Masters or PHD degree will negate your useless First class.

Chill in school with a 2ND class upper, go for a 1 yr masters and you good or even add PHD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Omotayor123(f): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2016
Wow... Brilliant Boy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Flexherbal(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2016
Congratulations to him!
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by shamecurls(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2016
I just hope he wont use his certificate and knowledge to export drugs to Indonesia

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2016
DickDastardly:
High time we start seeing to believe .... picture of his 1st class cert or ... grin cheesy

IstandWitBuhari:

Guys,
The fact that you didn't finish with a first class doesn't mean others can't and wouldn't get. This is Nottingham Trent University, not our quack underfunded Federal school who didn't make top 1,000 in world rankings.

In universities like NTU, your research project is original not plagiarised ones as we use to have here. Lecturers don't see themselves as demigods, there are enough facilities that aid studies. Bagging first class abroad is easy so far you can read.

10 Likes

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Wishaky(f): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm, na Wa oooohhhh.

1st class season.
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by falconey(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2016
great
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Realist5: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2016
Oyinbos are now dashing us FIRST CLASS result so that other Nigerians will come and enrol in their institutions cos they need revenue. I bet u some of them will fail basic concepts in Politics and Law in Nigeria.

No hate pls. Just my opinion.

6 Likes

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2016
How did you know its first class.
Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University by Kylekent59: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2016
Y do u people love advertising first class individuals and yet their is no job in d country. I think Nigerian institutions should start teaching practical and not theories. If we were based on practicals we wnt be lacking in this country called Nigeria. Our leaders claim to knw but they have failed woefully. Am so ashamed of my country.
When I was little I dream of constructing engines and bonnets but not knowing my so called country is based on theory.
When u already know d practicals. U form d theories. BAD LEADERS!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets United Nations Team At The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace (Photos) / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna / Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.