Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow (45224 Views)

Wike Makes A State Broadcast On The Tribunal Judgment (Video) / Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal / Chief Of Army Staff's Representative Discredits Rivers APC At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Dear Saraki for your own Good report to the nearest police Station
Before .........
SarakiGoToCCT

I will be at the Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday @Bukolasaraki

The Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki will appear before the Code of Conduct Tribunal tomorrow Tuesday 22nd of September 2015.
While the Senate President Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, had stated and maintained that he is ready to submit himself to due process of the law on any issue concerning him, he also believes that he has an inalienable right to resort to the same judiciary for protection when he feels his fundamental rights are about to be infringed upon.

The Senate President is a law abiding citizen and his absence from tribunal was based on legal advice he received from his counsel that it is not necessary for him to appear before the tribunal at this stage since the jurisdiction of the tribunal and the process of initiating the matter are being challenged before the federal High Court Abuja.

Following the adjournment for the determination of the motion on notice and the substantive suit before the Federal High Court to 30th of September and the appeal pending before the Court of Appeal adjourned to the 29th of September 2015, the Senate President has decided, as a law abiding citizen, to appear before the Tribunal in the interim.

Dr. Saraki has taken the decision to attend the Tribunal sitting to demonstrate his respect for the rule of law in spite of his personal reservation on the process of his trial and the purpose it may be intended to serve.

Dr. Saraki wishes to assure Nigerians of his absolute belief in the judicial process and is therefore confident that the course of justice would be served at the end of this matter.

https://www.facebook.com/bukola.saraki/posts/10153684904964962

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Aminat508(f): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
[size=19pt] SARAKI DON ENTER ONE CHANCE WHALAHI[/size] embarassed lipsrsealed

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
Bukola Saraki
@ bukolasaraki
28s
I will be at the Tribunal Tomorrow, Tuesday
@Bukolasaraki The Senate President, Dr. Abubakar
Bukola Saraki... /7MKHmfJUd NgeneUkwenu
egift beremx

bolaino

lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by MabraO: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
Not bad
After he lost his appeal
Shame on him

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Beremx(f): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
If Tinubu can appear before the tribunal,who is Saraki not to?

Freeglobe and Pa Chukwudi,the two Abobakus of Saraki should be ready to cry!

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by efilefun(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
Where are those silly wailers calling CCT a roadside court who cant move a hair on saraki's body. I guess they showing you all the real meaning of that adage which says "When the head is corrupt the whole body is condemned" Imagine this case happened during the previous administration, its dead on arrival. Now we got a better head who is hell bent on stabbing corruption to death, all dead and sleeping anti-graft agencies are finally resurrecting.

Now lets see the MF who will spew dust when some certain group of people starts facing the law

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Damalex4luv(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
Where is Dr Chukwudi and the she-male Freeglobe. Your master don disappoint you ooo. I know Saraki don plan everything wey him go do. But he must go to jail. Qoute me anywhere
God Bless Buhari
God bless Jagaban
Suck my diick Wailers tongue tongue tongue

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by PublicAssurance: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
[size=18pt]If Bukki like make him no show.....He will soon become Former Senate President.....I love DemoCrazy[/size]

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by jamesbanjo(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
At last #owo ti te
grin

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
I believe you uncle. Shey you don iron your clothes

9 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by efilefun(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Maybe his babalawo just prepared him for the case,...lol but e go shock am. This guy and his family wrecked Kwara state and turned it into a family business, imagine Bukola saying his father willed kwara state to him before he died, what an insult!!!! Mr chukwudi or whatever you call your name you can go to the court tomorrow to "orubebelize" the sitting cuz i see Saraki is your new god.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by tolexy007(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
cheesy no worry we dey ya back... Surelly they shall gather. Saraki shall come out victorious.Quote then i will trow you Lagoon angry

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by seunmsg(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin grin grin it's game over for Bukola Saraki. It's no longer a matter of choice, he either makes himself available tomorrow or get bundled before the CCT by the police.

The era of impunity is over. A new sheriff is in town and no judge will allow himself to be used to disrupt a case that was validly instituted.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by bqlekan(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ta ba la o mu oni, ola la ma mu.. they should just contain him when he appears grin

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Kaybee14(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Good. You just have to summon your courage and appear before the tribunal because no one is above the law.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Lifebender(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
We ur supporters will support you to the end.

#Till you're convicted embarassed

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by brize(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
that is what happens when you are a high profile person in our society the so called (zoo) nigeria, he chooses when to appear to tribunal but if it was just an ordinary citizen they choose and forces you to appear to court.......... Arrest warrant was issued and saraki's address is not hidden but uptil now our police is so impotent(allow me to use that word) and paralsed that they can not deliver.......... Welcome to that part of the world where constitution favours the few elites and suppress the majority poor...... Welcome to the zoo

19 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by ojoadeola: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by atlwireles: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
First smart move this ediot has made in 12years

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by conquerorsegun(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Until then

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by kolnel: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
We can't wait to see you

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Built2last: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
I am one of those who feel that Saraki will walk free from all these.

Watch the number of SANs that will accompany him tomorrow. The delay was simply to sort out himself before facing the tribunal.

Saraki will walk free except our judiciary is revamped this night.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Ilekeh(f): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Before nko?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Let the smartest politician and game player win

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below
Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by demarc001: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Why tell me?

Is that a way of inviting me?

So only you no wan waka com?

When you dey chop alone you tell me?

#Sipping hot tea#
#watching your drama#

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Bigajeff(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Finally!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Vock(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
grin grin grin
See mumu, make im no go
Who e dey wash??
Law abiding ko
Corruption abiding ni
E no get choice again, come dey bobo us say im dey law abiding
My friend, you better report at the tribunal tomorrow morning before you find yourself in kirikiri maximum prison

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by florence15(f): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Okk oo..
Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by scofieldsimba(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by dridowu: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
You can run but you cannot hide.

Thank God for New Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by Abugab(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
When our political leaders loot and misbehave in power they forget the laws and constitution but when it is time to face the music for their offences they remember the laws and the courts.
Let him go answer to his false assets declaration as that is the bone of contention and let them stop these political and tribal mind games on Nigerians.
Thought he was a strong man, nonsense

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow by 1love4all: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
I will be ther too... Who is coming?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Nigeria @ 56 / Police Officer Carrying Bags For Stella Odey, Commissioner In Cross River (Photo / Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.