Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) (47763 Views)

Gang Members Force Lecturer Out Of UNIBEN Nigeria / Sale Of Uniben Postgraduate Form 2017/2018 / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by nurseafrica: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Na only me see the origin carton.
+234 706 456 9243
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by Chikezie422(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
Chai... Not gud oh, what has she done?
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by mrkel(m): 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
This practice is weird, repugnant, primitive and barbaric and as such should be frowned at by all right thinking individual. My worry is is that the act is now an entrenched ritual amongst final year student in our ivory tower. The university authorities need to take up the challenge in curtailing the trend.
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by tmxme(m): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
No wonder dropout many these days
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by pet4ril(f): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
I remember when they bathed a student with acid on his graduation day, he was rushed to the hospital and later died... they should stop all these animalistic behavior before somebody stabs someone one day and they will say it's graduation or devils work angry shocked

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by ladygudhead(f): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
jeeeeeez! shocked shocked shocked
this is foolish Na. And uncivilized. smh my schoolmates just fall their handundecided
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by Guadiol104(m): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Over madnes dey wory nigerian
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by lekan29ice(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
total rubbish
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by An2elect2(f): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
nollyway:
Why they no bury her alive!!!??... angry NONSENSE sad

grin sad
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by An2elect2(f): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
Where is the police when you need them sad
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by lekan29ice(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
pet4ril:
I remember when they bathed a student with acid on his graduation day, he was rushed to the hospital and later died... they should stop all these animalistic behavior before somebody stabs someone one day and they will say it's graduation or devils work angry shocked
Make I like ur post my dear
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by mk125(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
kissI could remember the 1st a picture like this was posted here was from AAU and so many persons made a lot of derogatory remarks and even redicle the name of the school. Now, am glad is uniben and nobody is saying things like yeye or local school. Well, this is just to inform my naira friends to be fair and direct in passing judgement. To mean I think it's a Nigeria syndrome
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by An2elect2(f): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
pet4ril:

shocked acid angry angry
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by shizzy7(f): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
love2nicee:
Is this becoming a trend among studentS ..? Wish him well though

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/09/see-what-they-did-to-a-graduating-student-of-uniben-todayphoto.html
THIS IS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH,,,

This is not fun but Madness and they've turn Uniben to a Village and Bush School,, calling this nonsense "Celebration"
halfrica come and see ooo, thank god our school does not do this type of rubbish...
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by Ninilowo(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
Crazy celebration. Simple application letter they can't write.
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by arootech: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is absolutely unacceptable..... I see no reason why a well civilized, and academically cultured students should indulge in such illicit and unethical behaviour.......if God spare my life, on my final paper. i would never allow this kind of wild celebration around me......Arrant nonsense.........
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
shizzy7:
THIS IS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH,,,

This is not fun but Madness and they've turn Uniben to a Village and Bush School,, calling this nonsense "Celebration"
halfrica come and see ooo, thank god our school does not do this type of rubbish...

cheesy see dis jonzing girl o
My school or our school cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No vex i just woke up i no see d our school grin
I swear u dey high on pami abi talk tru
Is it nt ur school??
Me nd u can start the trend in our school tongue
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by harry509: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
love2nicee:

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/09/see-what-they-did-to-a-graduating-student-of-uniben-todayphoto.html
nigerian's student's wit dull brain's, I don't even tink agbero's can do dis 2 their fellow human @ motor pack. Nu b by sch ooh....person take da get sense ooh.
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by shizzy7(f): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
halfrica:

cheesy see dis jonzing girl o
My school or our school cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No vex i just woke up i no see d our school grin
I swear u dey high on pami abi talk tru
Is it nt ur school??
Me nd u can start the trend in our school tongue
**slaps her**
**bites her**

I already told you to stop drinking Alomo and Baby oku,,you see the effects.....

How would you say we should start this trend lai lai.. ..Are you STILL drunk in love??Yes or no..

ITS AKARA ON THE WHEELS OF STEAM grin grin
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
adonbilivit:
the day I graduated a guy poured satchet water on me and got a dirty slap for it. nonsense! #NaWash
GUY ADONBILIVIT
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by billysly: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is pure madness
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hiannnnnn. Do they do these kinda things to gehls too?

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by ChuckD1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
This is total madness.
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by MrIyke222(m): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
Jeeeeezzzz..... dis is way out of it. y must we take evrytin to d xtreem? Dis is very bad for ones health nd could even b life threatening.

Besides, this is just d genesis of his real life adventure.
May he not turn to a sculpture in ancient cafe bfor his results come out.:-P
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Atmmachine:
Foolish Nigerians.

We are still a 3rd world country.
When someone graduates, he/she will be drenched with shiits.
tthat pic is a graduation pic. Nigerian schools do tht too.

Abt the mud, or soaking water shitt...it happens out there too. Most of them make it more fun by even kidnapping their mates and tying them to stakes.

Nigeria is not backward, they are coping.
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by Marrtynze(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
love2nicee:

wat did he steal pls?
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by Daphoenix007(m): 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
does dis madness increase is chance of getting a job. Dis is outrageous and awkward. Iranu abacha
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by ilevic(m): 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
If u check the people who do this kain thing, na pass dem graduate with... Piss off
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
No wonder graduates of UNIBEN hardly get jobs for years after leaving school
Re: See What They Did To A Graduating Student Of UNIBEN Today(photo) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nnah cheesy Am waiting for Chibuzor owngrin.... Nnah...na there he go kw say.... What a Gun can do... A bomb can do better...
Mtchewww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary Of ABUAD Potential Best Graduating Student And His Mother / UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Pregnancy & Drug Test: Covenant University Students 'They Lied To Our Parents'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.