Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Tricks And Secrets That Will Make Him/her Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tricks And Secrets That Will Make Him/her Fall In Love (653 Views)

How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. / 3 Ways To Talk To A Girl That Would Make Her Fall madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tricks And Secrets That Will Make Him/her Fall In Love by AnnaFather: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Well,It’s been a while since I started getting emails from different people world wide asking me “how to get a man and keep him as well”.
So I decided to let y’all know some few little things I have learnt from my own experience:
No,it’s not about the million and one psychological games of seduction that we read in magazines.
First and foremost: the foundation of every healthy,productive relationship and mutual honest love between two people is nothing but-self love!That means we need to love and embrace ourselves just the way we are without faking or pretending. Why?
The reason why we hold ourselves of being who we truly are in front of the person we have feelings for is because we are afraid of loosing or chasing that person away which automatically means we don’t consider ourselves good or worthy enough. But the thing is, we very often forget that the only way to discover who is really meant to be part of our lives is by facing them with our true,naked nature and their capabilities of handling it.
read more>>>>>http://candidgist.com/2015/09/21/tricks-and-secrets-that-will-make-himher-fall-in-love-get-a-manwoman-you-always-wanted/

(1) (Reply)

Do U Feel Bad&Worried If Ur Tribe Is Listed On NL As 1 Somebody Cant Marry From? / Where Can One Find True Love? / The Plan B Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.