Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case (19224 Views)

Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 / Appeal Court Delivers Judgment In Saraki’s Case Today / Judge Withdraws From Saraki’s Case Over Negative Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by BALLOSKI: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
ChappyChase:

If I say you are a disgrace to the 5% family, e go be like say I too Hash. But bad as e bad, I gat tell you something...
*looks for a good cane and begins flogging*
What has Saraki don for the 5%...
*continue flogging*
You no fit talk again abi?!
*keeps flogging*

grin grin grin
Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by Kulas: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
"Probe and send Tinubu to jail,remove Saraki",that will prove how serious govt is in fighting corruption.Not to be one sided by fighting Saraki because of Tinubu's corrupt selfish interest

2 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by exlinkleads(f): 7:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
porrigeyam:
no need to see your useless signature I can't patronize daft somebody.

Oga or Madam, you don't need to see my signature, is not for people like you. I know you are Pro PMB, enjoy your gullibility
Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by donvicky2007: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
efilefun:
The kind of wailers we have calling themselves oppositions are nothing but morons, imagine when the anti corruption war kicked off they were all screaming saraki's name now saraki is dancing to the tunes of Psqure and Aiyefele together, they back here shouting witch hunt... Seems fayose now know the war is real the dude been on hibernation mode since this case started.

FAYOLSE IS BETTER THAN OSUN STATE GOVERNOR HIS EXEC.RAUF AREGBESOLA .
SO AREGBESOLA SHOULD BE TRIED FIRST BEFORE FAYOLSE.

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by emamos: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
nationwide1:

Wetin concern Fayose for APC Mata? Did you think before typing?

Is Saraki a PDP sir? Don’t you Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose is a mature and very intelligent politician?
intelligently donating okada to cripple man ryt

4 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by Goke7: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
Kulas:
"Probe and send Tinubu to jail,remove Saraki",that will prove how serious govt is in fighting corruption.Not to be one sided by fighting Saraki because of Tinubu's corrupt selfish interest

How is it one sided is saraki not an APC member, una case is beyond repair
Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by teadrake(m): 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
nationwide1:

Wetin concern Fayose for APC Mata? Did you think before typing?

Is Saraki a PDP sir? Don’t you Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose is a mature and very intelligent politician?
Intelligent politician with all those hate campaign during the last general election. You called such person "Intelligent"?
pls,what's your definition for intelligence?

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by Jabioro: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
mascot87:
Can someone please tell me why Fayose has not been in the news lately most especially since the Genesis of Saraki nightmare? He has not been condemning this act either.
For Fayose not to have released a press statement to that effect, it shows that he has a skeleton in is cupboard which he believes could be revisited like that of Saraki if he doesn't keep his mouth shut grin grin
Your thought is as good as mine.you spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by M4gunners: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
emamos:

It's unfortunate you don't know the difference between u and o.
Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by Hero10001: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Lobatan! Cct ko, cctv ni.
Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by figment232(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
mascot87:
Can someone please tell me why Fayose has not been in the news lately most especially since the Genesis of Saraki nightmare? He has not been condemning this act either.
For Fayose not to have released a press statement to that effect, it shows that he has a skeleton in is cupboard which he believes could be revisited like that of Saraki if he doesn't keep his mouth shut grin grin
mumu dem take fayose do u

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by emamos: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
M4gunners:
It's unfortunate you don't know the difference between u and o.

unfortunate u dnt knw d difrnce btw GUNNER n GONER
Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by neocortex: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
mascot87:

Your assertion is baseless because Fayose as a sitting governor cannot be prosecuted.
If it is true that Buhari is only interested in prosecuting those who speak against him
while protecting those who "kept" silent then it shows that Buhari is a very corrupt individual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by DeejayPompey: 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
That s his punishment for calling Osinbajo a mere commissioner.

2 Likes

Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by neocortex: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
Bovis:

It's no longer Saraki v APC, but Saraki against the future of Nigeria. PMB is clean, PYO is fairly clean but Saraki is too dirty to occupy the number 3 seat in a country of around 170M people.

Am sure he won't be at the tribunal tomorrow cos he's guilty as charged

Who are you to determine who is clean not ?
What is your yardstick ?

I won't consider a man who forged WAEC and also lied in his asset declaration clean,
Also a lawyer defending the enemy of the state can't be tagged fairly clean.
Well maybe Tinubu decides who is clean or not.

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by haywire07(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
Shebi federal high court case is 30th, it doesn't change d fact that saraki must defend himself by 10 am 2morro at CCBT

The only option is to go into hiding till 30th where d high court can possibly overrule d CCBT
Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by nortcentrallord(m): 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
mascot87:

What makes you believe Fayose 'll advocate for Saraki? Wasn't Saraki amongst the people that destroyed Fayose's PDP? If Kashamu was having this kind of problem or any PDP member had this kind of problem, Fayose would have spoken up I believe. Don't think the man is a fool. Nobody pens his neck out for a traitor. I wonder how you guys think even. Even the buhari that is our presiden has multiplied his assets since he took oath of office. From borrowing money to buy presidential ticket and being poor to having 30 or 50million naira in his account. From having just one house in kaduna and daura to having a mansion @ Abuja and a land in PH. From 20 cows to 200 cows. Uptill now, only God knows his wife's assets. I don't understand why kettle should be calling pot black. @ d end of the day, the masses keep suffering and the few egg heads keep enjoying.
Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by gmacnoms(m): 12:08am On Sep 22, 2015
psquaret:
It is no longer news that the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki is to be charged to court by the Code of Conduct Bureau on a 13 count charge.

What may become news however, is the possible outcome of this important trial of the senate president.

While many are already aware of the 13 count charge, as contained in the charge sheet prepared by Mr H.S Hassan, a deputy director in the Federal Ministry of Justice, Mr Rights deem it fit to break down the charges in ordinary man’s langauage for proper understanding

Here is the break down:
1.CRIME 1

The first crime of Saraki, according to the charge by Code of Conduct Bureau is that, he made a false asset declaration in September, 2003 upon assuming office as Governor of Kwara State. Saraki declared an asset he was yet to own, anticipating to loot public resources to acquire the asset.

At the time of his assumption as governor, Saraki claimed to owned or acquired No 15A and 15B Mc Donald, Ikoyi, Lagos through his company Carlesle Properties Limited in the year 2000. But that was false. He never owned or acquired the property at that time. The property was actually bought or acquired by Saraki in the year 2006 through his company, Tiny Tee limited and Vitti Oil limited. He bought the properties for N396,150,000.00 ( Three hundred and ninety six million, one hundred and fifty thousand naira). The Code of Conduct charged that, since Saraki declared owning the asset as far back as 2003, yet, he only acquired it in 2006, such false declaration amount to an offense punishable under the code of conduct act.

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Should code of Conduct prove that, Saraki did declare owning the asset at No 15A and 15B Mc Donald, Ikoyi, Lagos in 2003 upon assuming office as Governor.

Should they prove that, he never owned such asset in 2003 as claimed in his declaration form.

Should they be able to prove he recently acquired the asset in 2006. Saraki is likely to be found guilty of this offense.
2.CRIME 2

The second crime of Saraki, according to the charge by Code of conduct Bureau is that, while serving as Kwara state governor between 2006-2007, Saraki acquired properties located at 17A and 17B McDonald, Ikoyi, Lagos at the rate of N497,200,000.00 (Four hundred and ninety seven million, two hundred thousand naira). In his asset declaration after serving his tenure as Governor of Kwara State, Saraki claimed to have gotten the money to buy the properties from the sales of rice and sugar, but such income doesn’t correspond with Saraki’s income as contained in the declaration he made to the code of conduct bureau when he became governor of Kwara State in 2003. This means that, Saraki spend beyond his legitimate earnings based on his declaration form.

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Should the Code of Conduct prove he did acquire this property between 2006-2007 while serving as Kwara State Governor.

Should they prove he acquired it at the rate of N497,200,000.00 (Four hundred and ninety seven million, two hundred thousand naira).

Should they also prove that, Saraki’s income as contained in his assets declaration form doesn’t correspond with his spending to acquire such properties, the senate president is likely to be found guilty of this offense.
3.CRIME 3

Saraki’s third crime, according to the Code of conduct bureau is that, after his tenure as governor of Kwara state in 2011, Saraki made another false asset declaration. He refused to declare plot 2A, Glover road, Ikoyi Lagos, which he acquired between 2007 and 2008 from Central Bank of Nigeria, through his company Carlesle Properties Limited at the rate of N325,000,000.00 (Three hundred and twenty five million naira)

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Should the Code of conduct prove that, Saraki did acquire plot 2A, Glover road, Ikoyi Lagos between 2007-2008 while serving as governor, should they be able to prove he never declared the asset after his tenure in 2011, Saraki is likely to be sentenced to jail.
4.CRIME 4

Also, Saraki’s fourth crime, according to the Code of conduct bureau is that, after his tenure as governor of Kwara state in 2011, Saraki made another false asset declaration. He refused to declare plot 3A, Glover road, Ikoyi Lagos, which he acquired between 2007 and 2008 from Federal Government Landed properties, through his company Carlesle Properties Limited at the rate of N325,000,000.00 (Three hundred and twenty five million naira)

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Should the Code of conduct prove that, Saraki did acquire plot 3A, Glover road, Ikoyi Lagos between 2007-2008 while serving as governor, should they be able to prove he never declared the asset after his tenure in 2011, Saraki is likely to be sentenced to jail.
5.CRIME 5

Saraki’s fifth crime, according to the charge by Code of Conduct Bureau is that, Saraki made another false asset declaration in September 2003, upon assuming office as Governor of Kwara State by refusing to declare No 1, Tagus Street, Maitama, Abuja, which he later declared after his tenure in 2011 claiming to have acquired it in 1996. While he never declare the assets when he assumed office in 2003, he declared it after his tenure, claiming to have acquired it as far back as 1996 from one David Baba Akawu.

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Should the Code of conduct prove that, Saraki never declared owning any asset at No 1, Tagus Street, Maitama, Abuja in 2003, should they prove that he later declared the asset after his tenure, claiming to have owned it as far back as 1996, Saraki is likely to be sentenced to jail for this offence.
6.CRIME 6

Saraki made another false declaration in 2003 by refusing to declare No 3, Tagus Street, Maitama Abuja which he acquired through his company, Carlesle Properties Limited from one Alhaji Attahiru Adamu.

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Should code of condcut prove saraki never declared owning any asset at No 3, Tagus Street, Maitama Abuja in 2003, should they prove he declared the asset after his tenure as Kwara State governor, the senate president is likely to be punished for this offence.
7.CRIME 7

Saraki made another false asset declaration in 2007, when he resumed for his second term as governor of Kwara State by refusing to declare No 3, Tagus Street, Maitama Abuja which he acquired through his company, Carlesle Properties Limited from one Alhaji Attahiru Adamu before he assumed office.

POSSIBLE JUDEMENT

Same as CRIME 6.
8.CRIME 8

Saraki made another false asset declaration in 2011, when he completed his second term as governor of Kwara State by refusing to declare No 3, Tagus Street, Maitama Abuja which he acquired through his company, Carlesle Properties Limited from one Alhaji Attahiru Adamu before he assumed office.

POSSIBLE JUDGEMENT

Same as CRIME 6.
9.CRIME 9

Saraki, between 2009 to 2012, while serving as governor of Kwara State and Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria respectively, operated a bank account outside Nigeria and transferred the sum of $3,400,000.00 (Three million, four hundred thousand dollars) from his Guarantee Trust bank Plc domiciliary account, No 441441953210 to the American Express Services Europe Limited no:730580 for onward credit to his account at American Express Services Bank, New York card account no:374588216836009.

POSSIBLE JUDEMENT

Should code of conduct prove that, Saraki did operated a bank account outside Nigeria between 2009-2012, should they be able to prove he transferred the sum of $3,400,000.00 (Three million, four hundred thousand dollars) to this account as stated above, there is no hiding place for the senate president.
10.CRIME 10

Saraki made another false declaration in 2003 upon assuming office as Kwara State governor. According to the charge by Code of Conduct Bureau, Saraki refused to declared his leasehold interest in No 42,Remi Fenikayode street, Ikeja Lagos, which he acquired through his company, SkyView properties limited from first finance trust Limited in 1996.

POSSIBLE JUDEMENT

Not sure.

Please note: This is just the opinion of Mr Rights based on the charges contained in the accusation against the senate president. It doesn’t in any way preempt the judgement of the case instituted by the code of conduct bureau against the senate president, Dr. Bukola Saraki.
No 9 sha... dat one hook am o. No wonder PMB went to amelica...

1 Like

Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by mikkypel(m): 6:29am On Sep 22, 2015
That's how they would stretch this mater till it hits Dec 25th then the next you hear is case dismissed... Nigeria and dirty politics
Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by Geesanni: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2015
goodafter nairaland,i jst finised my nysc some few years ago,coudnt get a high paying job as an oil well engineer,i became fustrated but settle for an average pay job in an i.t company as a software engineer.i then needed an accomodation,so me and my new divorce aunty decided to stay together so as to save cost.Meanwhile she had travelled to bury her 11yrs daughter that jst died of accident,so i was the one that search for agent and secure a room and parlour self contain in lagos.my agent introduce me to the landlord(60yrs plus of age),i told him t point blank that it is me and my aunty that is staying together,showed him my i.d card and agree on the amount as(180k for house rent,agreement and agent fee 60k plus 10k refundable damages).Notwithstanding,i have missed 2 good houses i wanted initially even for 150k so i had no choice than to accept the 180k house because the house doesnt worth it.i was also travelling to kano for a field job of which am suppose to stay two weeks,so i called the agent dat am coming,with my money and but am coming with some of my loads because i wud be travelling for field work the nextday,and i dont want to miss the house again and need to sec ure the house with some of my load but am not sleeping or staying there till i come back from 2 wks travelling.the agent said no wahala since my coming with my money.
when i got to the agent with some of my loads,he said why should i come with load,i was so angry dat i said but the agent himself said i can come wth some of my load,(thank god i had a witness when i called the agent if i can come with load and dat same witness too was very angry because he came also with me.)so we headed to meet the landlord,i brought out the money(220k out of 250k i was suppose to pay in total sum and said after when i come back from travelling in 2wks i will balance up and also emphasized i and my aunty is staying together,he agreed ,i paid with an eyewitness and two agent present.i then made a wriiten statement of which we all signed (but the landlord refused to sign)and the landlord kept it,but on the landlord getting to know i came with my load,he changed his mouth dat rent is still 180k,agreement is 70k instead of 60k we agreed earlier,10k for damages and 12k for water yearly which i must pay with my rent,i was so angry,12k for water then why was it flat.i HAD NO CHOICE BUT I agreed(now total sum of 272k).i put in some of my load and left immediately back to my former house.i travelled 3days later and came back after two weeks and balance up,then i ask for receipt but he said he wud give me later(i taught d 12k water fee was for fuel incase there is no light because he sells water,but NO, and HE DOES not even pump water to the flat if there is no light) .After 1wks,my aunty came back to lagos and i brought her in.To my greatest surprise the landlord rebuke me,spark,rage and said i have no right to bring my aunty to stay with me with her(3kids).i go to work and come back late everyday so he want me to always leave empty house and stay only on wknd. i got angry called the agent and told him if i never said i was staying with my aunty,the agent confirmed i said dat but the landlord then changed his mouth dat he thought she was single and i should come and collect my money,i begged him(for 5days) like a cool dude of which am not suppose to do.
He disagree, because i dont want to go to the stress of looking for a house again.i ,my aGENT and aunty WENT TO search for a new house in dat area(because of job location)and got a good one better and cheap (150k).we approached my landlord he should give us our 272k which he said he wud give us,he said he must follow us to the new house and pay by himself.he refused to give us the money and later plead with us to stay.i was so pissed off dat my mind was totally not interested to stay again,but my aunty plead wth me dat we shud stay and 4get wat happen.we stayed, everyday was more fustrating in the house by the man.he wud never let my 3 nieces (little kid )be and get angry unneccesarilly.
Meanwhile i ask for receipt always and he refuses to give us dat he wud give us later. after 4 months(refusing to give us receipt),he called me oneday, when my aunty has travelled leaving his 3 kid with me and said i should fill a form,i read the form and saw dat it was agreement form.
To my greatest surprise,i saw dat he gave a condition in the form that anytime the he needs his house dat am entithle to one mouth quick notice only( instead of 6 months because we pay 1 year rent).i became mad again,but dis time i demanded we needed our receipt first,he said no until i fill dat his form b4 we will collect our receipt.DIS MAN PLEAD with US TO STAY,HE REFUSE TO REFUND OUR MONEY AFTER 2WKS WE PACKED IN,AND UP TILL NOW (4 MONTHS)HE REFUSES TO GIVE ME MY RECEIPT THREATENING ME WITH PARTIAL QUICK NOTICE DAT AM ENTITHLE TO 1 MONTH.PLS FELLOW NAIRALANDER AND NIGERIANS,AS A FELLOW FUSTRATED YOUNG GUY MANAGING HIMSELF,AN OLD MAN WANT TO TAKE AWAY D LABOUR I SWEAT FOR OUT OF FUSTRATION(272K, HE USE MY MONEY FOR BUSSINESS FOR 4 MONTHS AND WANT TO DUMP ME) NOW DAT HE FELT HE HAS USE ME FOR MAKING MONEY.I NEED A HELP URGENTLY,ADVICE ,AN NGO ,LAGOS STATE HOUSING MANAGEMENT,AND A CIVIL DEFENCE LAWYER TO COME TO MY HELP BECAUSE AM LIKE A WOUNDED LION PUSHED TO THE WALL DAT CAN DO ANYTHING TO REVENGE THE LANDLORD,I MAY MAKE HEADLINE(4 BAD NEWS DAT HAPPEN TO A WHOLE COMPOUND) SOONEST IF AM NOT BEEN HELP BY NECESSARY AUTHORITY because I CRY WHILE WALKING AND THE LANDLORD IS MAKING HELL OUT OF ME AND MY PPLE.PLS NAIRALAND AND NIGERIANS PLS HELP ME.u can email me on gee.koko@yahoo.com.au for help ,i stay in lagos, HELP ME ABEG ,NA OJODU BERGER FOR OLOWORA NEAR OMOLE PHASE 2 LAGOS STATE(INFACT N0 8 ALFRED AKEN STREET OLOWORA OJODU BERGER LAGOS STATE,HIS NO IS 08034343551),I HEARD FROM STREET PEOPLE DAT ABOUT FIVE CO-TENENTS HAVE PACKED OUT IN DAT HOUSE B4 THEIR HOUSE RENT EXPIRE DUE TO THE MALTREATMENT OF THE LANDLORD.THANKS
Re: Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case by free13: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Advises Yusuf Bichi, DSS Boss: “Use Gloves When Shaking Politicians” / Two Bomb Blasts In Borno State, Death Toll Unknown / Be Prepared For 4 Years Of Activism - Adeyanju Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.