Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock (38624 Views)

Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) / Soludo, Fayemi Visit Buhari’s Ahead Of Ministerial Appointments / Soludo, Fayemi Visit Buhari’s Cos Ahead Of Ministerial Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by kahal29: 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2015
The former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Charles Soludo and the former governor of Ekiti State, Kayode Fayemi were separately sighted at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Monday.

Soludo, who wore a cream- colored kaftan, signed the visitors’ book and went to the office of the Chief of Staff to the President, ‎Alhaji Abba Kyari around 5:30pm.

Although it could not be confirmed if Soludo met with President Muhammadu Buhari, but his visit came at a time the President is reportedly concluding work on the list of ministerial nominees he would be sending to the National Assembly this month.

Soludo had been quite critical of the financial management of the economy by the Jonathan administration, accusing it of supervising the leakage of N30 trillion from the system.

He was also engaged in a war of words with former minister of finance, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who expressed reservations over Soludo’s criticism of the last administration.

Fayemi, who was in a dark – colored kaftan with a cap also entered the Chief of Staff’s office about 30 minutes after Soludo.

The two men waited for the Chief of Staff because he was in the President’s office when they entered the State House.

http://thenationonlineng.net/soludo-fayemi-visit-aso-rock/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2015
As what Na!!!
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2015
Igbos might end up controlling the ministry of finance and economic planning.

Its our birthright no debating that from Jerome Udoji to Pius Okigbo to Kanu idika Kanu to Soludo, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala , Emefiele et al.

We are prudent financial managers

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by TheFreeOne: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
Gathering/visitation of the Angels & Saints

8 Likes

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by modath(f): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Its our birthright no debating that from Jerome Udoji to Pius Okigbo to Kanu idika Kanu to Soludo, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala , Emefiele et al.

Thought;

1.You don't want to participate in this govt ,

2.Soludo according to NL keyboard biafran warriors is an incompetent economist

If not that i have very correct ibo friends & our next door neighbours are already in family friend status, would have gone all crazy on you but i know there are real cool & solid ibos who dont think like you guys........

I agree with your financial prudence angle, Nna will be a boss but you'd never guess....

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by coolitempa(f): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
BuddahMonk:

PMB must not appoint any iboe into his government....otherwise I will begin a campaign against him...... angry angry....why put in people who hate you and seek your destruction....I blame ebora of owu aka OBJ for this nonsense...... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by simpleseyi: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Yes, you are right, Ibos managed the economy and brought it to its sorry state where everyone is suffering except me, myself and I.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by funkybully(f): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
[s]
coolitempa:

PMB must not appoint any iboe into his government....otherwise I will begin a campaign against him...... angry angry....why put in people who hate you and seek your destruction....I blame ebora of owu aka OBJ for this nonsense...... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
[/s]

When d list come out and igbos are there, if u don't start d campaign, thunder fire u

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by dustmalik: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Are you guys confused or what? Don't you want Biafra anymore?

58 Likes

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
modath:

Thot
1.You dont want to participate in this govt ,

2.Soludo according to NL keyboard biafra warriors is an incompetent economist

If not that i have very correct ibo friends & our next door neighbours are already in family friend status, would have gone all crazy on you but i know there are real cool ones who dont think like you guys......

You beg for the services of Igbo technocrats, if you don't Worldbank, IMF and America Corporations will.

Igbo technocrats are recommended, they don't apply like others

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
coolitempa:

Erede omo ale jati jati, oliribruku oloshi, agbaya oshi grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
dustmalik:
Are you guys confused or what? Don't you want Biafra anymore?
They are expatriates grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by alaoeri: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Two awaiting ministers. cool

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
simpleseyi:

Yes, you are right, Ibos managed the economy and brought it to its sorry state where everyone is suffering except me, myself and I.

Don't go back to the evil forests of Oshogbo and Akure and start learning how to plant cocoa, do you think you will continue living on other people's money grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oil money is gone Aragbarascal is crying, Ajimobi said no more amala politics again in Oyonistan grin grin grin grin

No more free oil money to chop, barawooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

20 Likes

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Igbos are not responsible for these

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by neweraomo: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
To do wah
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by laurel03(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Soludo my man

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by mitchyy(f): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2015
Appointment things
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by lonelydora: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
Soludo nwa mama. Keep making us proud. Nigeria needs you back asap.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by lonelydora: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Please don't change my uncle's name. It's KALU IDIKA KALU.

#Proudly Ohafia man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by ademega(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
to check for their names maybe it has been pasted on one of the aso villa walls

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by baloney: 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Mopolchi: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
Soludo the next finance minister

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Ilekeh(f): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Don't go back to the evil forests of Oshogbo and Akure and start learning how to plant cocoa, do you think you will continue living on other people's money grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oil money is gone Aragbarascal is crying, Ajimobi said no more amala politics again in Oyonistan grin grin grin grin

No more free oil money to chop, barawooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oil money also bailed out Southeast states.

This attache by force with SS people for their oil, while SE states are also using SS OIL MONEY.

8 Likes

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by qualityovenbake(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by sammyj: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by shiinihost: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
Soludo might be made the Trade and Investment Minister

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Court-Martials 6 Soldiers For Adultery, Stealing, Other Offences / Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? / Rivers State Already Uploaded 2 Faulty Results Into The IREV Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.