Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock (38722 Views)

Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) / Soludo, Fayemi Visit Buhari’s Ahead Of Ministerial Appointments / Soludo, Fayemi Visit Buhari’s Cos Ahead Of Ministerial Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by morbeta(m): 6:10am On Sep 22, 2015
coolitempa:

PMB must not appoint any iboe into his government....otherwise I will begin a campaign against him...... angry angry....why put in people who hate you and seek your destruction....I blame ebora of owu aka OBJ for this nonsense...... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Your mouth odour don spoil my screensaver!! I go report you to mod. Anuofia!!

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Olaolufred(m): 6:12am On Sep 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Igbos might end up controlling the ministry of finance and economic planning.

Its our birthright no debating that from Jerome Udoji to Pius Okigbo to Kanu idika Kanu to Soludo, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala , Emefiele et al.

We are prudent financial managers

[size=18pt] Despite all these fortune you claimed, Igbos never stopped the wailing of we are marginalized.
Oliver twist I guess.[/size]
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by 989900: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2015
Soludo's term as CBN's governor, was a mess.
I wouldn't want him near anything finance, maybe some other less strategic ministry.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2015
shocked What's the difference then
lonelydora:

Please it is not same. Thank you.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 22, 2015
coolitempa:

PMB must not appoint any iboe into his government....otherwise I will begin a campaign against him...... angry angry....why put in people who hate you and seek your destruction....I blame ebora of owu aka OBJ for this nonsense...... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Today is 21st .....she-male I will remind you

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Mopolchi: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2015
JUBILEE2000:

wrong!! I suspect information minister....from the body language of the president it's not likely he will appoint an Igbo man finance minister.
Your summation here lies on probability. A first Economist as an Information minister no make sense one bit. I rather prefer Fayemi as an Information minister, he is knowledgeable enough for that post.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by Mopolchi: 7:20am On Sep 22, 2015
kaycid77:

Today is 21st .....she-male I will remind you
na 22nd be today naa, bros.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by okpurukata(f): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Its our birthright no debating that from Jerome Udoji to Pius Okigbo to Kanu idika Kanu to Soludo, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala , Emefiele et al.

Must you make such noise. Why can't we learn from the Hausas. They practically own and control this country and do not make noise about it. A mere visit to Aso Rock is exciting you this way. I am soo disappointed. Biko nu umu nnem, ka anyi muru ako. No need to unnecessarily blow your trumpet. Let the appointment come first.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by ratediyke: 7:27am On Sep 22, 2015
He is not yet appointed and this my Igbo Brothers have started making noise already. What if he doesn't make in the end. Nawa, too much unnecessary noise.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by noblegrex: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:

hoinnnnnnnnnnn,pru what
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by mapet: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2015
ibadanfinest:
Fayemi was defeated despite being an Incumbent governor, Soludo could not even clinch the ticket for governorship even though he just as at then left CBN.
Bottom line, as much as they r both well educated, I have doubt over their ability to deliver.

Ability to deliver what specifically? Ministerial work is more of competence and less of street politics. Once you're appointed, it's off to work and the impact is seen both in the performance of the ministry and the collective results of the government.

Fayemi headed the Strategy machinery of APC that defeated an incumbent government. Soludo is a well sought after comodity to the extent that his engagement with World Bank is on consultancy basis.........these guys are talents that we need to exploit or we loose them to other nations.

Would you rather PMB chose Fayose as a minister?

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by mapet: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2015
ykalhaji:
So Soludo and Fayemi can now wear Kaftan ehn ?? It is well.

Fayemi has always worn Kaftan, most of the time during tenure as governor.........
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by mapet: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2015
Adminisher:
BuddahMonk: :

please can all the tribal talk. it is beginning to sound like deep inferiority complex when every news item must be seen with tribal sunglasses.

It had sounded like inferiority complex from the get to go...................
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by mapet: 9:01am On Sep 22, 2015
Bros,

It's either you're trying to be smart or you're just plain ignorant.

I believe you need to reassess the fallacy in your statement below?
OfoIgbo:

fyi the two local govts with the largest oil reservss in Nigeria are Ogba/Ndoni/Egbema LGA and Oyigbo LGA. They are both in Rivers state, and they are both Igbo LGAs. Eat your heart out
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by berlusconi007(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2015
If men like Soludo and Fayemi Makes the ministerial list, then the fight for corruption by APC is a scam, because you can make men with questionable characters minister, men who has corruption history and you say you want to fight corruption.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by mapet: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2015
Soludo and Fayemi as questionable characters? is it some drugs you're taking or should be taking?

berlusconi007:
If men like Soludo and Fayemi Makes the ministerial list, then the fight for corruption by APC is a scam, because you can make men with questionable characters minister, men who has corruption history and you say you want to fight corruption.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by mapet: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2015
plasterboy:
will he pass ministerial test? just asking....

What is ministerial test?
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by DONSMITH123(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2015
looking for appointment i guess
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by ibadanfinest(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2015
mapet:

Ability to deliver what specifically? Ministerial work is more of competence and less of street politics. Once you're appointed, it's off to work and the impact is seen both in the performance of the ministry and the collective results of the government.

Fayemi headed the Strategy machinery of APC that defeated an incumbent government. Soludo is a well sought after comodity to the extent that his engagement with World Bank is on consultancy basis.........these guys are talents that we need to exploit or we loose them to other nations.

Would you rather PMB chose Fayose as a minister?

You are talking as if they will be given autonomy to run the ministry. Lailai, there will be political interference. My problem is not with their competence, its with how they manage political interference. If they will be given autonomy to a great extent to run their ministry, fine but I don't think so.
Will agree with you on one thing. They r clearly talented.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by mindtricks: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Why play the tribal card?

Aint it better off, you being neutral? Sounds like other tribes dont have good financial managers?
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by YaksonFCA(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2015
Enough of all this baseless speculation. President Buhari should just appoint his Ministers and start work..
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by YaksonFCA(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2015
Enough of all this baseless speculation. President Buhari should just appoint his Ministers and start work.. #Sai Baba.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by NaijirianKing: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Interesting.

coolitempa:

Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by chrisblack: 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
simpleseyi:

Yes, you are right, Ibos managed the economy and brought it to its sorry state where everyone is suffering except me, myself and I.
I don't agree with that.Nigerians mismanaged the economy.they cut across all ethnic group just like corruption.
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by cbjonstage(m): 6:08am On Sep 23, 2015
lonelydora:
Soludo nwa mama. Keep making us proud. Nigeria needs you back asap.

Oh! Nigerians need back to that position abi na S-E need am pass. but Anams pple dont need him when he attempted governorship race. was it not from micro perspective u will evaluate someone's performance... NL can u guys sense anything here

this guy hv proved himself at fed level and tried vying for governor but u guyz didnt advice him how politics is played in Anambra and kept mum to do what he feels like so that u enjoy his money. HYPOCRITES! singing is our brother! Anu npam
Re: Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock by RedCapChief(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ifyjuli25:
Oh oh oh death! How u stole my dearest maternal uncle today..

OH armed robbers why why why... He's just a peaceful loving man...

OH my dearest lovely uncle Godian... May ur soul RIP.

What a sad Monday! What a great lost.. Am broken chei..

My condolences! May God comfort all those he left behind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Reacts To President Buhari's Return To Nigeria / "Expect More Bloodshed In Benue, Bosso, If...." - Miyetti Allah Leader Warns / Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.