Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? (12276 Views)

When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / NO! Lady Accidentally Exposes Her Sugar Daddy In Bed Unclad After Sex (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by ChappyChase: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
whodeyhere:
I don't understand oooooooo. I think both of you will just move on and act like nothing happened na, do you want o start discussing it or what? what if you are the one that touch her boob during slip/fall. I think I have touch boobs many times accidentally even today and the ladies just pretend as if nothing happened and we just moved on. It's ACCIDENTAL!!!
Bros na drag she drag ham! And I felt the pain!
If na me, I go apologise....

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2015
QueenEdna:
What do you want to do b4 ? Jst face ur front Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ act like nothing happened. Next time U̶̲̥̅̊ park well when U̶̲̥̅̊ are on d road mtcwwww.....

See ur sweet mouth. Noooooooor be to put keep am inside ur Jegede be d best solution Afterall ur supposed
to be ur brothers keeper grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Nickymezor(f): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
QueenEdna:
What do you want to do b4 ? Jst face ur front Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ act like nothing happened. Next time U̶̲̥̅̊ park well when U̶̲̥̅̊ are on d road mtcwwww.....
lolz @ ur last line.. Den again I think she should hv apologised sha... it would jst shw dat she is a decent chic who is well mannered
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by naijaboiy: 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
ChappyChase:

A simple apology won't kill her will it?
she drag am? grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by SonOfEl(m): 12:08am On Sep 22, 2015
QueenEdna is just being insincere. an apology does not make you less esteemed.
QueenEdna, you are so fake, immature and insecure...

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by ChappyChase: 12:12am On Sep 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
she drag am? grin
Drag na understatement, she use my dick wage herself! As she don see rope!
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by ChappyChase: 12:13am On Sep 22, 2015
SonOfEl:
QueenEdna is just being insincere. an apology does not make you less esteemed.
QueenEdna, you are so fake, immature and insecure...
Bros you dey harsh oo..

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by naijaboiy: 12:27am On Sep 22, 2015
ChappyChase:

Drag na understatement, she use my dick wage herself!
As she don see rope!
gringringrin
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by lanxebony(m): 12:32am On Sep 22, 2015
QueenEdna:

@ op , guy if u see d girl u fit recognize her.
Cos d way Edna attacked I dey suspect kiss

grin grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by QueenEdna(f): 12:38am On Sep 22, 2015
lanxebony:

@ op , guy if u see d girl u fit recognize her.
Cos d way Edna attacked I dey suspect kiss

grin grin
i dont knw d guy frm adams, jst felt d post was unnecessary. Anyways mayb she shud have said sorry, bt sometimes sometns are best left unsaid.... #No offence
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by ststyreal(f): 1:12am On Sep 22, 2015
I will just thank you and also apologise.
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by suave558(m): 1:13am On Sep 22, 2015
I'll act like nothing happened and move on.
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Czar01(m): 3:02am On Sep 22, 2015
quiinnBee:

i feel your pain.grin sorry okay

Wait..what? How could you possibly feel his pain? You shouldn't have any idea how pain in the dick feels like
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by ChappyChase: 4:26am On Sep 22, 2015
lanxebony:

@ op , guy if u see d girl u fit recognize her. Cos d way Edna attacked I dey suspect kiss

grin grin
Hahahaha... I'm not sure I will even recognise the girl...
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by ChappyChase: 4:28am On Sep 22, 2015
QueenEdna:
i dont knw d guy frm adams, jst felt d post was unnecessary. Anyways mayb she shud have said sorry, bt sometimes sometns are best left unsaid.... #No offence
E easy to say cause no be you feel the pain nau...
I pray make one Dude accidentally drag your boobs and just leave without saying nothing!
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 22, 2015
Czar01:

Wait..what? How could you possibly feel his pain? You shouldn't have any idea how pain in the dick feels like
i can imagine his pain.its like you walking and someone stepping on your slippers without turning back to apologise.i'd be pissd too.cheesy
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Davidovinci(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2015
quiinnBee:

i can imagine his pain.its like you walking and someone stepping on your slippers without turning back to apologise.i'd be pissd too.cheesy
This gurl z Real..keep it up!
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Richiy(f): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2015
Those kinda things are awkward situations naaaa. People usually shy away from awkward situations. So op, take heart.
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by grad2012(f): 7:01am On Sep 22, 2015
I will apologize,pele op it must really hurt.
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Richy4(m): 7:02am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Richy4(m): 7:03am On Sep 22, 2015
Thank God you said it was an accident OP.

You don't have to be super angry sir. She must have died within her with embarrassment. But was only putting up a brave face.

I apologise on her behalf.
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by sauceEEP(m): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2015
How is it possible that she got a firm grip of your diick during the supposedly fall? Let's assume that you wore a jean or even a plain trouser,it's not possible for her to have used it to wage herself from a fall that normally occurs within a split second.
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by anigbajumo(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Honestly I wil change it to joke...

Laff "hissh,u wana kill me" (smile laugh)

Am very sure she will answer,joke all through nd do d needful undecided
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 22, 2015
Davidovinci:
This gurl z Real..keep it up!
smileycheesy
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by IamLEGEND1: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2015
quiinnBee:
smileycheesy
quíinnBee dear....
O.K before you come at me with a chainsaw,just know that I come in peace...
How today na?
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

quíinnBee dear....
O.K before you come at me with a chainsaw,just know that I come in peace...
How today na?
Buzzz Off.Too early for crap.
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by IamLEGEND1: 8:21am On Sep 22, 2015
quiinnBee:
Buzzz Off.Too early for crap.
Eeeeyyyyiiiiiaaa
I didn't know I hurt u this much ystrday..
my sincerest apologies dear.
#Truce?
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Eeeeyyyyiiiiiaaa

I didn't know I hurt u this much ystrday..

my sincerest apologies dear.

#Truce?
hurt me? dont flatter your slimy self.we both know i kicked your ass with a lil swipe of my hand.Next time you'll know better than to pick on every girl you see on here.smileychaoo
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by IamLEGEND1: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2015
quiinnBee:

hurt me? dont flatter your slimy self.we both know i kicked your ass with a lil swipe of my hand.Next time you'll know better than to pick on every girl you see on here.smileychaoo

for the sake of peace,I'll just allow you take whatever sense of accomplishment you can get from our exchange yesterday.

You obviously need the win so badly,so take it.

And I like fiery chicks,or at least e-fiery chicks in ur case....

if only you had displayed just half of the fire you showing online to that guy..........he wouldn't have messed with you.
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by ChappyChase: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2015
sauceEEP:
How is it possible that she got a firm grip of your diick during the supposedly fall? Let's assume that you wore a jean or even a plain trouser,it's not possible for her to have used it to wage herself from a fall that normally occurs within a split second.
Hahahahhaha....
I was putting on a football shorts and inside the short, another smaller shorts and both are not tight, there were both flexible..
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Imoy(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2015
QueenEdna:
What do you want to do b4 ? Jst face ur front aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ act like nothing happened. Next time U̶̲̥̅̊ park well when U̶̲̥̅̊ are on d road mtcwwww.....

Lol, park well for road wey everybody dey pass?

I dnt tink u are serious.

Op, u fkup, u for tell her wetin she do.

Apology is wat is needed here, not "thank you". Although she might not even knw wetin she hold wey shop her from falling, she might be thinking its ur hand. That's why I said u should tell her wot she did.
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by donMIG(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2015
ChappyChase:
Guys I was coming out From the Bank and In front of me. Was this lady approaching the stairs, and she was about to climb the stairs she tripped and almost fell and in order to save she reached for me and unknowingly held on to my d!ck.. Guys you need to feel the pain I experienced(for christ sake na my life she drag like that).... But what pained Me most was the way this babe acted as if she did nothing! She just looked else where and said thanks as if na one metal rod she hold just some minutes ago!
So Guy what will you have done if you were in my shoe?
*A) touch her back*
*b)just smile and move on*
*c)get angry*
And ladies what will you do if you were In the girls shoes?
*A)apologise*
*b)just smile and move on*

I WILL SMILE N TELL HER JOKENLY
I MUST REVENGE OOH
BUT DATS AFTER I HAVE HELPED HER BACK ON HER FeeT N ASK HER...ARE U HurT MADAM? WITH A SMILE grin

JUST CLOSE D CONVO WIT...OKAY STAY SAFE DEAR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers / Yes Or No, Can U Marry A Soldier? / What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.