Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street (51073 Views)

KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos / Lagos Releases Official Statement On How KAI Officials Chase Hawker To Death / Lagosians Beat Kai Officials After They Nabbed & Beat Up A Recharge Card Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by 1lovenaija: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
So shortly before former governor Fashola’s tenure expired, officials of KAI relented in their duties which made a lot of Lagosians abandon Lagos pedestrian bridges and prefer to cross the major roads. Well the KAI officials are back now, arresting people who go against the law and have been spotted at strategic places. The citizen who posted these photos online showed us in the one below how Lagosians in their numbers abandoned the major road crossing and have gone back to Pedestrian Bridges. The photo below was taken in Oshodi today and it tells it all

You know Lagosians don’t do the right things except they force them to do it

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=8840

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by doublewisdom: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Really?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by temitemi1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
Eko oni baje ju bayi lo oooo grin

5 Likes

Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2015
Thaank GOD oooo!
@last. We are beginning to have a Governor!

Amboooo ambo

1 Like

Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by dominique(f): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nobody wan enter black Maria naa grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2015
Na wa for this our dirty country oo, even the beautiful sky look dusty, make ambode start work now! At least Fasola tried.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by mikolo80: 1:50am On Sep 22, 2015
1lovenaija:
So shortly before former governor Fashola’s tenure expired, officials of KAI relented in their duties which made a lot of Lagosians abandon Lagos pedestrian bridges and prefer to cross the major roads. Well the KAI officials are back now, arresting people who go against the law and have been spotted at strategic places. The citizen who posted these photos online showed us in the one above how Lagosians in their numbers abandoned the major road crossing and have gone back to Pedestrian Bridges. The photo above was taken in Oshodi today and it tells it all

You know Lagosians don’t do the right things except they force them to do it

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=8840
abeg stop hyping other ppl
all humans(ok,most) don't do the right thing unless by force
even for obodo oyibo na d same

1 Like

Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by phaphyz05(m): 2:24am On Sep 22, 2015
Na una nab my guy collect 3k 4 im hand last week abi #kwantinue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by chinchum(m): 4:44am On Sep 22, 2015
I observed a relapse, thank goodness Ambode corrected it.
Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by Ana234(f): 5:35am On Sep 22, 2015
temitemi1:
o baje ti grin
temitemi1:
o baje ti

2 Likes

Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by AlPeter: 6:13am On Sep 22, 2015
You mean if I go Oshodi now. I will be forced to use that BRIDGE instead of just taking my usual stroll across the road?!

2 Likes

Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by Damalex4luv(m): 6:32am On Sep 22, 2015
AlPeter:
You mean if I go Oshodi now. I will be forced to use that BRIDGE instead of just taking my usual stroll across the road?!
Yes ooo! If not you'll be arrested and be fined and the minimum you can pay is 5k
Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by charger09(m): 6:46am On Sep 22, 2015
dominique:
Nobody wan enter black Maria naa grin
u go soon see fair maria :/
Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by tuoyoojo(m): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2015
It neva ceases to amaze me! Are we animals dat require brute force to stay in line and do the right tin

A man was crossing the road using a zebra crossing and he had to shout to remind the drivers that he is on d zebra crossing so motorists needed to wait for him to pass

For people wen don go obodoyibo dem say as soon as driver see person leg on top the tin, dem don stop sharpaly!

8 Likes

Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by nsiazu: 7:09am On Sep 22, 2015
embarassed Op, How come in the 3rd picture people are walking at the middle of the road, Did they appear there or Was the so call 'Kai' sleeping on duty?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by BCISLTD: 7:15am On Sep 22, 2015
angry

We must be forced to do the right thing. ..

Check my signature Call or whatsapp

https://www.nairaland.com/2582274/toks-2008-toyota-fj-cruiser
Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by Decentmums: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmm

Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by Icecream4U(m): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2015
That fat pig called ambode - Tinubu boy, is just sitting there doing nothing. Lagosians miss fashola.

2 Likes

Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by khassy(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2015
#BringBackFashola .sad>:+

1 Like

Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by Pavore9: 8:30am On Sep 22, 2015
How people prefer dashing across road with the inherent dangers, baffles me!
Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 22, 2015
ydass:
Na wa for this our dirty country oo, even the beautiful sky look dusty, make ambode start work now! At least Fasola tried.
grin
ydass:
Sky luks dirty#lmao
Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by free2ryhme: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2015
grin
Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by bro4u: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2015
If stampede happens now on the bridge they will blame the pedestrians for unruly conduct... na by force to follow pedestrian bridge... mtcheww

1 Like

Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by dave2meek(m): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Naija likes strong handgrin
Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by morereb10: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Nhmmmmm lagos matter,

No be small thing oooo

See my signature
Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by pontirock(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2015
Good, IN OTHER NEWS,TONYEBARCANISTA IS SERIOUSLY WAILING IN ONE THREAD
bro4u:
If stampede happens now on the bridge they will blame the pedestrians for unruly conduct... na by force to follow pedestrian bridge... mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by eleko1: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2015
Avenue for extortion.Anybody wey misfortune enta dt black Maria truck must play ball or else.
Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by damyzino(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2015
AlPeter:

u must be so reckless .even the government value your life more than u do
Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by MadCow1: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2015
Lol
Re: See What Lagosians Did After Ambode Ordered KAI Officials Back To The Street by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 22, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Yes ooo! If not you'll be arrested and be fined and the minimum you can pay is 5k
+ the embarrassment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / Femi Fani-kayode Punished By 'madam' For Coming Late To Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.