Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The (4956 Views)

Dee-One: "Cee-C Is A Wife Material; I Will Kill Nina, Marry Cee-C, Date Alex" / Who Do You Think Is The Most Loved Nollywood Actress Among These Three (Photos)? / Fans Blast Julius Agwu For Mocking Ladies Who Are Having Financial Problem(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by hubs: 8:20am On Sep 22, 2015
this is just a photo fun post.. Let us know your choice and other thoughts..more >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/out-of-these-three-ladies-who-do-you.html

Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by ORACLE1975(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by Mutuwa(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2015
the middle one

16 Likes

Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by florence15(f): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by ezeonline2(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2015
First from the right for sure cool

2 Likes

Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by MrFlavvor(m): 8:29am On Sep 22, 2015
One in the middle

1 Like

Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by Tallesty1(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2015
Terrible materials.

I'll pass.

4 Likes

Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by williamsean(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2015
I can't pick one and let d rest waste na grin, I pick all

1 Like

Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by seanjy4konji: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2015
Na d middle one ooo...

No time.

1 Like

Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 22, 2015
Show me ur frnd nd i will tell u who u are
They al dressed according to their mood doesnt mean they are nt d same
even d one wearing animal print gown d front myt b ok bt d back myt not be ok
M nt sayin dey dont av good characters bt they shd stop belittling female race dis manner ladies av amount to nothing dat guys now derive pleasure in guys cos dey dnt feel nytin special bou a woman again the rate of body exposure of sensitive body part is high on d female race dan d male race please ladies try to b a rare gem nt a general stone
Cos people treat diamond dats a refined stone better nd wit care dan ordinary crystals
Ladies please b refined grin

4 Likes

Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by Yustash001(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2015
None of them abeg...
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by tuk2ato(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2015
That still doesnt explain why a guy should derive pleasure with another guy, it is plain madness!
halfrica:
Show me ur frnd nd i will tell u who u are
They al dressed according to their mood doesnt mean they are nt d same
even d one wearing animal print gown d front myt b ok bt d back myt not be ok
M nt sayin dey dont av good characters bt they shd stop belittling female race dis manner ladies av amount to nothing dat guys now derive pleasure in guys cos dey dnt feel nytin special bou a woman again the rate of body exposure of sensitive body part is high on d female race dan d male race please ladies try to b a rare gem nt a general stone
Cos people treat diamond dats a refined stone better nd wit care dan ordinary crystals
Ladies please b refined grin
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by chineduwright110(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2015
The dressing doesn't matter wat matter is their character.. That's all
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by kellyJames5(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2015
chineduwright110:
The dressing doesn't matter wat matter is their character.. That's all

obsolete mentality mhen!
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2015
tuk2ato:
That still doesnt explain why a guy should derive pleasure with another guy, it is plain madness!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by gunuvi(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2015
All of them is fuc.k material.
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by msporche(f): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2015
All of em
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by CSTR2: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2015
gunuvi:
All of them is fuc.k material.
What do you mean?
Is your wife not a fucck material.? Abi you no go fucck your wife ni?
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by gunuvi(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2015
CSTR2:
What do you mean? Is your wife not a fucck material.? Abi you no go fucck your wife ni?
No I no dey fucck my mife. I only dey make love to her.
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by CSTR2: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
gunuvi:

No I no dey fucck my mife. I only dey make love to her.
Good for you.
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by baralatie(m): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
why am I to choose only one?
why?

heeeeeeeeeyooooooooooo!
this is punishing!

okay I will go for the lady on the far right of the picture(not the white and black stripes)
because she is the only one with every thing in moderation and that place is tempting!
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by franciscafrosh: 1:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
None of them
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by Haywhymido(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Option D : none of the above
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
The man at the back in the clean suit grin

1 Like

Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by deleskizy: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
None of them is qualified to be a wife material cos; a wife material will never mingle with the rottenly conterminated lady in the middle
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
All na BEDMATICS material
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by dammywapes(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
Awon omoge ayanganku. None is a material to me @ all
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by chudyprince: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wife material are not found on social network...they are home helping their moms in d kitchen learning to cook
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by nickz(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
the one in th middle wife material...200yards
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by wordcat(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
They're friends and that means that they're the same because birds of feather, flocks together as an English man will say; show me your friends and I will tell you who you are remember that a Goat and a Lion can never be friends, that's the law of nature.
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by Ruuhh(m): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2015
none
Re: Out Of These Three Ladies, Who Do You Think Is A Wife Material??? The One In The by Bacteriocin(m): 4:21am On Sep 23, 2015
olowo fi owo ra iku.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Queen Ekong Confirmed Dead In The Akwa Ibom Church Tragedy / Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business / Linda Ikeji In Trouble After Interfering Into Another Lady Family Affairs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.