Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Why Won't I Love Her..even If....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Won't I Love Her..even If....... (816 Views)

I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Sexuality Is NOT A Choice!! Why Won't Y'all Admit It! >:( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't I Love Her..even If....... by orobs93(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2015
Have known her since my primary education we were classmates,and I must tell you I had crush for her then and each time I tell her now she laughs non stop,she is beautiful but not curvy,not a problem though.

After our secondary educations at different secondary schools...faith brought us together again though our houses is not that close neither it's too far...we started all over again
And after some time we began having intimacy,for some years now...she has called me many names...like sex partner,just friend,a brother,but now she keeps telling me she loves me...she is an entrepreneur....loves my mum and my mum seems to like her..but she is older than me...she make the move for sex..she anytin I wud need in a woman,
She calls me sir..despite she being older than me...her respect for me is one of a kind..

She assist me with minor spending...respect my friends both male and female..she is very interesting..on bed she does not starve me sexually she say I am perfect and she enjoys every bit of intercourse we have...

WHAT ELSE CAN I NEED IN A WOMAN....
Re: Why Won't I Love Her..even If....... by harffie(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2015
Won't*
Re: Why Won't I Love Her..even If....... by lawrenzooo: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2015
All the best.
Re: Why Won't I Love Her..even If....... by adebayour26: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2015
Is this a confession or declaration?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Won't I Love Her..even If....... by donholy28(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2015
warris dix one saying
Re: Why Won't I Love Her..even If....... by yanabasee(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2015
BECOME ONE OF OUR ONLINE AGENTS

To be Online Agent is a simple job basically
everybody can handle and succeed with.

* What to do:

1. First of all you shall use your phone and
Whatsapp.
2. Add people as contact.
3. Those who reflect on Whatsapp you send a
Partner and/or a job options including your Agent
code.
You shall not “sell” anything –just make people
interest in a partner or job option so they fill out an
online form. From there we have consultants to take over.
4. You will have a commission part of the results
coming from your work.
An instant income from those who become partners and portfolio income from jobs you offer.

*Your income:

If you do a good and serious job you can easily have
$ 10-12 an hour.

*When and where:

You work from own phone and can work both part
and full time. It is your decision if you work 1 or 10
hours a day.

*Commission:

You will have commission send via bank transfer or
direct transfer.
You will later have a Casa Feranza credit card where
your commission will be transferred directly to this
and you can pick it up in an ATM machine.

*How to do:

You have got this link from one of our Online
Managers.
If you are interested then please respond this
Manager and be sure you are connected on his/her
Whatsapp.
This manager will then make clear if he want you to start up.
After that you will need to send your mail and you
will have an Agent code Few days later you will be
started up.
We hope to see you on our team.
I'm a Manager and if there is anybody who's
interested, he/ she should reply with his/her email
or whatsapp number.
You can also browse about Casa Feranza and how to become a manager...You'll have to become an Agent through another Manager and this is an opportunity to get paid only by becoming an online agent and be posting informations online through your whatsapp whenever there is an information, I'll share it with you and you'll share it with your other agents.

Please mods...this isn't spamming...

Re: Why Won't I Love Her..even If....... by IamLEGEND1: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2015
take that yeye story and gerrarahia mehn shiiiii

Re: Why Won't I Love Her..even If....... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
This isn't love bro, u are just infatuated and lost in ur lust

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips For Having A Great One-night-stand / Nigerian Guy Meets & Proposes To His Woman At Domino's Pizza In Ibadan / Ladies,how Do You Like It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.