Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly (9515 Views)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by saraj(f): 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2009
My husband is killing me slowly. I just don't know what to do anymore. A jamican woman called our phone today and wondered if he came back safely. She left a message on our voicemail and said baby at the end. I don't know what his up to. I don't know where to go from here. My life is over!
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Outstrip(f): 12:07am On Apr 15, 2009
A woman is calling your house and you are wondering what to do?? You have not even confronted your husband. What the hell is wrong with you
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by tope2000(f): 12:10am On Apr 15, 2009
sara j:

My husband is killing me slowly. I just don't know what to do anymore. A jamican woman called our phone today and wondered if he came back safely. She left a message on our voicemail and said baby at the end. I don't know what his up to. I don't know where to go from here. My life is over!

Do u need me to slap u back to planet earth or what??
What have u done since u heard the vmail?? have u asked ur husband abt it yet?
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by tpia: 12:12am On Apr 15, 2009
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Treetop20(m): 12:17am On Apr 15, 2009
he is cheating on you with her
the question is where are going to go from here?
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by saraj(f): 12:21am On Apr 15, 2009
tope2000:

Do u need me to slap u back to planet earth or what??
What have u done since u heard the vmail?? have u asked ur husband abt it yet?

No, because if I dare confront him he threatens that he will report me to his mother. She is living thousands of miles away, she does not see whats going on. He pretends that he is an angel to his family but I cannot take it anymore. My heart is broken. I love him so much but why is he sleeping with various women outside. What did I do to deserve this??
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Treetop20(m): 12:23am On Apr 15, 2009
report you to his mother? shocked shocked
is he a mummy's boy?
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 15, 2009
cry  cry  cry  cry   somehow i do not kno wat to say.am Sorry
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by tope2000(f): 12:25am On Apr 15, 2009
sara j:

No, because if I dare confront him he threatens that he will report me to his mother. She is living thousands of miles away, she does not see whats going on. He pretends that he is an angel to his family but I cannot take it anymore. My heart is broken. I love him so much but why is he sleeping with various women outside. What did I do to deserve this??

I'm sorry but what has his mum got to do with ur marriage??
And like u said  . . . . she lives thousands miles away so she cant do sh.it from where she is.
If he has always been cheating on you . . . . how much more can u take b4 u say enough is enough??
C'mon girl sometimes u gotta go with ur head not ur heart.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by saraj(f): 12:32am On Apr 15, 2009
@tope

I respect his family and at the end of the day that his her son. He has more power over me. If I confront him about his phliandering, he calls his mother and tells them I am mad or something. It has happened before.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by tope2000(f): 12:34am On Apr 15, 2009
sara j:

@tope

I respect his family and at the end of the day that his her son. He has more power over me. If I confront him about his phliandering, he calls his mother and tells them I am mad or something. It has happened before.

so u call your family too and let them knows wat he has been up to undecided
Dont allow him to use his family as weapon for u. . . dont accept it wink
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by saraj(f): 12:40am On Apr 15, 2009
I wouldn't steep so low to bring my folks into our family crisis'. He knows I respect his family so much, Yet everytime we have a disagreement he has to bring his mother into it. He tells her I am a liar and I have gone mad. I wish she knew the things that are going on.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 15, 2009
That man loves u not sis

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by tpia: 12:45am On Apr 15, 2009
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by saraj(f): 12:52am On Apr 15, 2009
tpia:

why cant you report him to his mother?

Was she the only wife- that may affect how she sees the problem.

I've done that before. Does it work? NO.

I called my mum in law this night to tell her how sorry I am that her mother is sick,
her sister was there also. They were laughing in the background and they hung up
on me.
I have NEVER felt so HURT in my life.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Outstrip(f): 12:53am On Apr 15, 2009
I don't even get the report part. Why does she have to report to anybody. Is this grade school? I just feel like you have self esteem issues. It seems you enjoy being treated like a dirty dish rag. It is one thing to cheat but then to let the whores start callng the house and then you acting like such a simple person. Do you think the so called woman called the house by mistake. You might as well be a piece of rotten meat to her and that is because your husband does not value you at all and his whores know this. I don't understand women like you. Some people ask for advice for things like how to deal with in laws, how to raise kids, how to spice up things in the bedroom etc and you come here with this. If you were my sister I would kick your ass.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Treetop20(m): 12:54am On Apr 15, 2009
sara j:

I've done that before. Does it work? NO.

I called my mum in law this night to tell her how sorry I am that her mother is sick,
her sister was there also. They were laughing in the background and they hung up
on me.
I have NEVER felt so HURT in my life.
so does this mean they don't like you?
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by saraj(f): 12:59am On Apr 15, 2009
Treetop20:

so does this mean they don't like you?

They loved me but then he destroyed me and my soul. I am officially a mad woman!
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Outstrip(f): 1:07am On Apr 15, 2009
Haba. You are not mad. Your life is not over. You are beautiful, strong, intelligent woman. So you go crazy and who will lose. Snap out of it. Tell yourself that you deserve the best and decide what the best is for you. Please stop this "My life is over" thing. You had a life before him and you will have one after him. From what you have said he does not respect you, his family does not respect you and even his random pussy on the street calls the house and disrespects you and yet you are still mourning the marriage. What will it take for you to woman up and help yourself. Did you see the post a woman posted a few days ago about catching HIV from her husband? My dear this is not the time to feel sorry for yourself. Your life is not over. This is the beginning for you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by saraj(f): 1:14am On Apr 15, 2009
We have a 4 yr old child. Now tell me how to move on??
I want my husband. I have been married almost 5 yrs.
I am 25 yrs old. How can i divorce at 25??
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:18am On Apr 15, 2009
your husband is tasteless. Jamaican of all women

and he doesnt even have respect for you. The fact that he would give the woman your HOUSE number is sick.

sara j:

We have a 4 yr old child. Now tell me how to move on??
I want my husband. I have been married almost 5 yrs.
I am 25 yrs old. How can i divorce at 25??

why did you marry so young? anyway i guess you'll have to confront him and see what's going on with the woman. Just be careful, else you will end up like that other woman that made that "I contacted HIV from my husband" thread.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:20am On Apr 15, 2009
No, because if I dare confront him he threatens that he will report me to his mother.

Rofl. How old is your husband? 12?
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 15, 2009
eeyah pele. Next time look before you leap.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by saraj(f): 1:37am On Apr 15, 2009
My husband is 31. I wish he would treat me better.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 15, 2009
Killing Me Softly.

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoSgmBhEMVQ&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:54am On Apr 15, 2009
sara j:

My husband is 31. I wish he would treat me better.

just wait til he passes a STD.

the fact that you rather weep on NL than talk to your husband is ridiculous. All because you dont want him whining to his family. who cares if he "reports" you. The family doesnt even like you, I bet they are even supporting his infidelity. Instead of fighting for your home, you're caring about what family membera that dont even pay you mind will say.

Continue weeping sho gbo like an ebeere.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 15, 2009
davidylan:

eeyah pele. Next time look before you leap.

when is her next time gon b? . . .   undecided
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 15, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

when is her next time gon b? . . .   undecided

when she moves unto husband no 2 or 3 or 4 depending on how many times she divorces.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 15, 2009
u wish her that?
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by saraj(f): 2:01am On Apr 15, 2009
davidylan:

when she moves unto husband no 2 or 3 or 4 depending on how many times she divorces.

There won't be a 2nd , 3rd or 4th husband because my life is over. I am going to die in the next few
weeks. He'd rather be a widower than to bring shame on his family.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by OgidiBoy(m): 2:02am On Apr 15, 2009
@ poster,

Do you'll get call records on your phone bill ? if yes, write down the date and time this lady called your man. When your phone bill comes at the end of the month, get this lady's number from the call rocords. Call her up and find out where she leaves then go out there and mess her up.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by saraj(f): 2:03am On Apr 15, 2009
I want to be dead because I am a big loser, i am a useless person.
I would rather be 6 feet under than live in this wicked world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans / Kid Calls Police To Avoid Bedtime / Who Is Responsible For Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.