Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly (9533 Views)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2009
Retard Alert
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by invisible2(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2009
The alert is for thieves, they are to be arrested pronto and we dont care what they steal.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Gabry(f): 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2009
invisible!:

Why should your husband do tea for you or even cook for you? So that you can preserve that artificial nails that look like talons?

Men should cook only once in six months!

Leilah:

thats lovely Gabryll, I am happy for you, mine can't even boil rice for with stew, just the way his mammy has em. But its all good.

Leilah and Invisible.

U are getting it all all wrong.This your mentality should be discarded when having any relationship. In a relationship, both party should not be too concern on how much each other is doing for another. Untill both parties understands this and have let it go and is willing to sacrifice for the otheris the time both parties are ready for a marriage. if you are not being selfless, please stay far away from marriage as you will encourage another divorce situaion in times to come.

Leilah, before yu even marry the dude, you sould have identified what you could stand of him and what you can't stand of him. U should already know before hand that he does not cook and all this stuff and if you do, u shoulod accept his flauss to begin with before even commiting to a marriage. Dont you think so?
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 9:17am On Apr 28, 2009
Oooh I already have gabryyl I accept this flaw. I overlook that. I do all the cooking dear, I dont mind too much.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by chelsea4su(f): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2009
sorry to say this,you can,t escape second wife,and you will soon be sent out of that house cos you are to slow to handle marriage ,ask for serious gudiance.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by ekakids(f): 11:38am On May 18, 2009
mrs are you sure you are okay?i dont see why you should seek advice on NL when you have already given up hope on yourself.i can see you dont value your life not to talk of that of your child.if you do,no matter what your husband has done to break your spirit,you would have fought had to come out of it for i tell you,your husband does not deserve you dead or alive.so snap out of your stupor and see the bright future ahead of you.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by skenki: 5:37pm On May 18, 2009
sara j,

pls don't try to end your life, do u think you will escape all the problems if you are dead, believe me there are bigger problems waiting for you on the other side, becos you have committed a sin by taking your life.

now i ask, don't you have a job or something doing that keeps you busy instead of focusing on the ways of your husband, listen go ahead and make something out of yourself and life even his family will come to respect you in the long run.

try to focus on living a postive life, building a kind of career for your self, always aim to get to the top in all that you do and you will see that even your so called husband will come to respect you. listen the more you focus on him and his ways the more he and his family think they are doing you a favour.

also cling to GOD almighty he will definately see you through the situation, your husband will surely reap the rewards of all that he is currently sowing.

do remember you darling son
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by omonaija45(f): 5:24pm On May 20, 2009
if u kill urself because of that kind of a man,he will not mourn u gor 2 days before he start banging other women.think about ur 4 year old daugther. eni o ba tori okunrin kan ku egberun okunrin a tuto ri ori sare eeee ooo think twice.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by oluwafemi113(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2009
My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly
abeg no come die here ooo
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by MOT1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2009
like it or not ur a nigerian but by birth, and biological father, incase u never know naija is the best place 2 be,
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by jonadestiny: 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2009
Why is it so hard to find a fun filled relationship in lagos. I like it hot lol,
M.O.T:

like it or not ur a nigerian but by birth, and biological father, incase u never know naija is the best place 2 be,
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by baybbootz(f): 2:04am On Aug 10, 2009
this thread should be on the jokes section
rotflmfao.lolz

amebo ur a character, im luvin ur MOUTH cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dlolz

ths post was jus 4 self pity n a practical JOKE
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 2:38am On Aug 10, 2009
sara are you alright??
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 2:41am On Aug 10, 2009
eehhh well now in fairness do ypu expect this girl to go Lagos style. Eh thanks, but. NO THANKS
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by saraj(f): 3:27am On Aug 10, 2009
Leilah:

sara are you alright??

Yes. I am very alright. I am engaged again. I am so happy.
I just have to wait for my divorce to come through.
My new man is perfect. A beautiful Irish man and extremely
RICH!!!

He isn't keen on the fact that I am still married to an Arabic man though!

But my parents are delighted especially my father.
My father always wanted me to marry either his tribe
or Irish. I have very racist parents. its either Akwa Ibom
or Wicklow!!
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by JustGood(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2009
Less than 3 months ago (in April), you were married and worried that your husband was seeing another woman. Now, you are engaged to get married to another man

you wrote on the 14th of April
My husband is killing me slowly. I just don't know what to do anymore. A jamican woman called our phone today and wondered if he came back safely. She left a message on our voicemail and said baby at the end. I don't know what his up to. I don't know where to go from here. My life is over!

and on the 15th of April, you wrote
I want to be dead because I am a big loser, i am a useless person.
I would rather be 6 feet under than live in this wicked world.

can anyone not detect signs here?
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2009
Never mind there are ways to solve all the pains you are passing through in your marriage. Visit www.marriageambit..com for details nand get your copy of the book.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Nijasingh: 12:51am On Oct 17, 2009
Sara J, Look enuff of all dis cry cry!!

Jus marry your irish man and live life jare!  As he is rich, book a holiday to Naija and go relax there!! Let your ex try Jamo, dat is the best revenge u can have!!
In case u no marry irish man -apply for NL and u go find the real men here.

Invite us to de party sha!! Be happy and live your life to the fullest.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by katukay: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2009
saraj if u give up on life with out a fight, life gives up on u too, be a woman,a strong woman.his family should not be ur concern.if u died would they spend months mourning u?NO.they would get him another wife .so dont waste ur life.get out b4 its too late.u will find another a
man,
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by mamagee3(f): 1:26am On Jan 26, 2010
Give him heart attack slowly too, shikena.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by foyeks2001(f): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2010
very pathetic
*gosh*
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by chiogo(f): 3:55am On Apr 20, 2010
lol I'm so late!! But all the same,

retarded-a/s/s topic and poster!
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by oyinda3(f): 6:18am On Apr 20, 2010
^ good comedic relief nonetheless grin
TOH and amebo#1 are truly characters. roflmao
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2010
@poster wasup wit ya? U marrid 2 ur Irish guy nw n ow fa wit ur Morrocan huby n hs famly?
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by rudia(f): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2010
Call the lady and tell her that you and your hubby are HIV+, lol God forbid!!. but sure she'll never call him. It worked for a friend!!
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by polynesian(f): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2010
lmaoooo@ evryones comments, y'll crack me up

@post yu silly clown loool
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by tlops(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2011
your husband is killing you slowly, hmmm

Die fast and save urself of slow pain.( not to be taken seriously)
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2011
@sara_j

just went through to find out you might be a stay-at-home mum who always watch t.v. xfactor, big brother, nollywood, even soccer etc. so you see the effect, your husband is the busy type, you are just the fat stay at home woman, you know the tables will change if you get a job and get busy too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women (especially married), their age and Skinny Jeans / I Placed A Curse On My Husband. / This Question Is For The Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.