Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly (9534 Views)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2009
@Sara J, don't beleive ya at all.

Father from Akwa Ibom! mom Irish!

Sure he has been with your mom all these 24 years! thought you would have mentioned that you hwere half Nigerian when you first registered with the forum!
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by saraj(f): 12:32am On Apr 22, 2009
Leilah:

@Sara J, don't beleive ya at all.

Father from Akwa Ibom! mom Irish!

Sure he has been with your mom all these 24 years! thought you would have mentioned that you hwere half Nigerian when you first registered with the forum!

Have you a problem with the fact that my parents (despite their different cultures and colour) have been together almost 30 yrs? Do you find it hard to believe?

Why should I mention it? Do I have to state my ethnicity before I am entitled to post a topic on this forum? Listen, its people like you that have been my problem my whole life! very difficult people who cannot look past colour or race. We are all human. Please go get a life!
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by saraj(f): 12:47am On Apr 22, 2009
@Leliah

I was looking at your previous posts'. I believe you are married to an igbo man. You seem like a very negative person. You are married to a nigerian man also, but yet you cannot believe that my parents' marriage is reaching its 30 yr mark very soon?? You and your husband must be having problems' , if that is your attitude towards my parents marriage.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by tope2000(f): 12:54am On Apr 22, 2009
sara j:

@Leliah

I was looking at your previous posts'. I believe you are married to an igbo man. You seem like a very negative person. You are married to a nigerian man also, but yet you cannot believe that my parents' marriage is reaching its 30 yr mark very soon?? You and your husband must be having problems' , if that is your attitude towards my parents marriage.

U r still alive?? thot u wanted to kill urself cheesy grin

No man is worth dying for wink
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Sissy3(f): 1:52am On Apr 22, 2009
tope2000:

[b]U r still alive?? thot u wanted to kill urself :[/b]D grin

No man is worth dying for wink

chei! tope grin grin grin grin

maybe she don resurrect tongue tongue
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by tope2000(f): 2:05am On Apr 22, 2009
~Sissy~:

chei! tope grin grin grin grin

maybe she don resurrect tongue tongue

For where . . . she be jesus christ cheesy
She is just an attention seeker cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by amebono13: 2:52am On Apr 22, 2009
sara j:

Have you a problem with the fact that my parents (despite their different cultures and colour) have been together almost 30 yrs? Do you find it hard to believe?

Why should I mention it? Do I have to state my ethnicity before I am entitled to post a topic on this forum? Listen, its people like you that have been my problem my whole life! very difficult people who cannot look past colour or race. We are all human. Please go get a life!

grin grin grin Leilah did you read that grin grin

sara j:

@Leliah

leilah is married to a man dat does not give a Bleep about her,but she has refused to leave him alone

why,cos shes enjoying the sex, dats why i said shes a slut cool
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:35am On Apr 22, 2009
lol Leilah is bitter. Not all interracial relationships end up horrible Leilah. Seems you're jinxed. cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by sherifatou: 1:11am On Apr 24, 2009
saraj and maybe Leilah

I found a couple of Facebook groups for biracial Nigerians. Dont know if you'll be interested.

One is called Nigerwives kids while the other is Biracial Nigerians.

very interesting too. Lots of different people. Some may be on Nairaland anyway.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 10:30am On Apr 24, 2009
Amebo how dare you? I have been to Nigeria twice and I am married five years. i love my husband as much as he loves me. I am just surprised, cos you know what usually happens!!
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2009
this amebo should be banned with all her name calling.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by LadyT(f): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2009
Leilah:

this amebo should be banned with all her name calling.

Have you smashed any TVs lately in a drunken rage?
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2009
Seun I am randomly getting attacked. Now its the TV which I smashed in a drunken rage! (which is nothing relating to the topic at all)
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 10:36am On Apr 24, 2009
thank you Sherifatou, I will have a look at that.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2009
my marriage is far from horrible. Thats why my husband is with me all the time.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by LadyT(f): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2009
It was a simple question.  Did you not break your husband TV while drunk?

Im just tired you thinking you're husband treating you badly has something to do with his culture.  Get a grip.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2009
Seun, pls note that the minute amebo1 stepped on she never had one decent civilised piece of advice. She hate me, she hates oyibo's too (all of them) it seems. sad
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2009
Nooo, I wasn't drunk. Look this is irrelevant to the actual thread.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2009
back to Sara, I am amazed that all thirty years have survived (fair play to them) so sorry for that.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by amebono13: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2009
Leilah sharappppppp there

by the way have u applied the anti-ageing cream on your wrinkled face? cool

@ladyt

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Gabry(f): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2009
Leilah:

Seun, pls note that the minute amebo1 stepped on she never had one decent civilised piece of advice. She hate me, she hates oyibo's too (all of them) it seems. sad

Haha! Dont mind that Nairalander. She has to live up to her ID name. LMAO!!! grin grin grin Dont worry. . . She might sound like she hates us but deep within her, she love us to death tongue

SaraJ,
Im so sorry to hear this but let me tell you sumthin.

I have a cousin whom was forced to get married because she got herself pregnant at age 21. Anyways, it didnt matter cause she really love this guy. Then this husband of hers is basically broke and do not have a job. He pleaded her to help him open a company and also to buy a car. She did so in the name of love. undecided She opened a business for him and had to pay monthly installments on the car and the company for him.

He promised when the business is in good shape he will take over the finance. But what he did? He did not went to work most of the days and the time her daughter reached four, she found out that this husband of hers is sleeping with a variety of prostitutes and had been borrowing money from their neighbours and all of her friends. They have been chasing her for money since than. The worse part is that she is living with her inlaws and everyday, her mother in law and her sister in law mocks the daylights out of her.

I saw her in her sad sad look and one day I talked to her and she just poured out the whole thing to me. U know what I told her? I told her to not think of any reasons and excuses behind this. Its time to move on. I dragged her to that hell house, I packed all of her stuff. I even carried my hockey stick along incase if the people there wants to bash us up. I went there and took her things and her daughter and I told them to shutup or I'll beat the hell out of them senselessly! Thats how angry I was. I told my cousin to keep quiet and let me handle all of this. Im doing her a favour cause she is living with her inlaws.

Since u are there and your in laws are not around, just pack and leave. It will take you some time to get over it. At least you dont have to pay for any debts. . . If you are afraid,. please call your family members or friends to help you move out of that shit hole and take your son along with you.

My cousin still have to pay the owner of the shop lot the 24 months of rental or else she will get sued in court. The company is under her name so she will get sued anytime and yet the company is under bancruptcy. She had to pay the car cause the car is also under her name. And yet she had to bring up her daughter and also she had to pay the lawyer fee for the divorce papers. She is only 25 years old. The same like you. We are family and I've been helping her to pay up her debts as well so is our other family members and thats why I say blood is always thicker than water.

So my dear, its not the end of the world. You still have your son to depend on. You still have your family to depend on. Bring up your son and give him a good life. Make sure he does not follows his father's footsteps. Cherish him as at this point of time, that todler needs you to be at his side (considering his father wont be there for him after that). . .

The first stage is alway difficult and all it takes is just some effort and willpower and after that, life would be easier. Trust me on that one.

Please! I beg you. . . No matter what. Blood is thicker than water. Leave that guy and go back to your parents. They will except you no matter what. We are only humans. Mistakes are bound to be made yet we correct them and learn from them and thats what will make us a better person.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by amebono13: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2009
heheheh gabby but you know i dont hate you sad cool
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Gabry(f): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2009
amebo no1.:

heheheh gabby but you know i dont hate you sad cool

Yes cause I love you ooo cheesy grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by JJYOU: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2009
Leilah:

my marriage is far from horrible. Thats why my husband is with me all the time.
IF YOUR MARRIAGE IS WONDERFUL WHY DO YOU THINK NIGERIAN MEN ARE EVIL THEN?  WHO GAVE YOU THAT IDEA? you are such a wicked twisted woman i am beginning to believe you hate yourself.  you have moved to bashing morocco men so can you go enjoy your marriage and leave us alone please. 
gabrywyl:

Yes cause I love you ooo cheesy grin grin
gaby, pls go back and see leilah poisonous words. she is nasty.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by amebono13: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2009
JJYOU:

IF YOUR MARRIAGE IS WONDERFUL WHY DO YOU THINK NIGERIAN MEN ARE EVIL THEN? WHO GAVE YOU THAT IDEA? you are such a wicked twisted woman i am beginning to believe you hate yourself. you have moved to morocco men so can you go enjoy your marriage and leave us alone please.

dont mind d idiot,leilah has a very wicked heart, her stupidity has become her national flag

i think the best thing for her to do in this life,is commit suicide cos shes useless to her husband,kids,society and the world atlarge
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Gabry(f): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2009
JJYOU:

IF YOUR MARRIAGE IS WONDERFUL WHY DO YOU THINK NIGERIAN MEN ARE EVIL THEN? WHO GAVE YOU THAT IDEA? you are such a wicked twisted woman i am beginning to believe you hate yourself. you have moved to bashing morocco men so can you go enjoy your marriage and leave us alone please. gaby, pls go back and see leilah poisonous words. she is nasty.

Nigerian men are evil? Really? Hmmmm. . . Leilah, you should come down to Asia. I'll show you evil men vary from different race and culture. . . U'll gt shock out of your life. Seriously. . .

JJYOU, Go back where naa?

amebo no1.:

dont mind d idiot,leilah has a very wicked heart, her stupidity has become her national flag

i think the best thing for her to do in this life,is commit suicide cos shes useless to her husband,kids,society and the world atlarge

shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by amebono13: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2009
seriously gabby,u r quite different,u need to read leilahs posts from beginning,this girl has never said anything good about naija men,so she deserves whatever insults she receives here
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Gabry(f): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2009
Quoted by: Leilah

look I am only after coming back now! jeez honestly this has nothing to do with me

I thought this lady was married to a Nigerian aswell.

From what I learned of Moroccan men from some of the girls that used to go to the mosque here was that they are a bunch of selfish users!
i was there on holiday with my husband last July, lovely place, bunch of sleazebags though!!

naah that aint my daughter I just love this kid! but seen as people think I'm messing, Ill post my picture up again!

sara j, I think because if Islam they dont get along with Christians. I am an apostate of islam sadly. At the end of the day, the moroccan will go to a muslim moroccan woman. Did he force you to convert to islam?

Why dont you log on to www.morocco.com there is a discussion forum there.

They pretend that they are not strict muslims (to get what they want) then when they DO get what they want they are really mean, well thats what I heard.

I was married to very strict muslim man in the states i was engaged to an eyptian years ago and i tell you I ran as fast as my feet could take me! I tell ya Nigerian men are better than some arabs especially these moroccans and Egyptians. furthermore they wont judge you on what your wearing.  I used to have to wear niqaab.  But there came a day when I just decided it wasnt for me to continue my life under constant rules, regulations etc all in the name of culture. So remeber, they go back that way of life.  You will need to discuss seriiously why he commiting 'dirty acts' sins ie haraam things. Ask him go on. Ask him to [b]walah? and if he says wallah lazeem you say to him he is swearing to Allah Subhana wataalah, to be very serious.

Knew one lady who was a stunning looking woman (moroccan) her husband brought her over here and treated her very bad staying out all night n all. does this husband of your have a brother called Aziz??not even this moroccan woman put up with it she was gone on her toes.

OI have put a picture of my child up now my one and only darlling that I have from a previous marriage (an islamic marriage) note

NA WAAA for this Leilah ooo. . . Seriously lady. . . Now I know why Amebo and JJYOU and Michelin and ma sista Morenike dey vex and beef at ya. . . HMMM! Im seriously offended now. . .  angry

Mind you! My uncle is an Arab man and he is married to my aunt for a DAMN FREAKIN 27 years and they have 3 daughters and all of them are gwon ups and successfull busines woman and still my uncle is happily married to her so abeg! Stop generalizing. . . And Im offended una dey yab about Morocon peeps!!! My Arabian Uncle's sister is married to a Morocon and he did not show sign of being anywhere which you have just mentioned. In Arab theres like millions of people and so is in Moroco. Have you interviewed with every single one of them to classified all of them as being the same?

Hmmm. . . Una no well atall. . .  angry  angry  angry

)(*!@#&$!&@#()$&!)@#$&!!!
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Gabry(f): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2009
amebo no1.:

seriously gabby,u r quite different,u need to read leilahs posts from beginning,this girl has never said anything good about naija men,so she deserves whatever insults she receives here

Ok, let me check naa smiley
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Gabry(f): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2009
Ok, Ok, I read Leilah's post. Leilah. . . U claim that Naija men do not make tea for their wife?

My bf is 100% pure breed Nigerian guy and he cooks for me most of the time. Now cooking is far more work than making tea. What do you call that?
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by Leilah(f): 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2009
thats lovely Gabryll, I am happy for you, mine can't even boil rice for with stew, just the way his mammy has em. But its all good.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Slowly by invisible2(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2009
Why should your husband do tea for you or even cook for you? So that you can preserve that artificial nails that look like talons?

Men should cook only once in six months!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Placed A Curse On My Husband. / This Question Is For The Men! / Am I Paranoid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.